Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2022, 08:08 AM

30,069 posts, read 18,674,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The only time Biden shows strong words is when he is defending himself..it is pitiful.. weak Biden in all other areas.
He has a narcissistic personality disorder; those individuals are incapable of admitting they are wrong and will create a fantasy scenario which makes it appear to themselves that they were always in the right.

ALL of Biden's personality quirks can be explained by his personality disorder. Such individuals tend to rise in political or corporate structures, as they are experts at self promotion and lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2022, 08:19 AM

8,631 posts, read 9,142,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
He has a narcissistic personality disorder; those individuals are incapable of admitting they are wrong and will create a fantasy scenario which makes it appear to themselves that they were always in the right.

ALL of Biden's personality quirks can be explained by his personality disorder. Such individuals tend to rise in political or corporate structures, as they are experts at self promotion and lying.
Absolutely correct. There are two other personality disorders that are similar and worse than a narcissist. The sociopath and then the big one, the psychopath. Lets hope Joe Biden is only a narcissist.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:30 AM

45,232 posts, read 26,457,645 times
I stopped reading at “I’m sick” because I wanted to be able to give Biden just one win for his illustrious deacdes long failure of a career.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:32 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,865 times
Biden should be forced to walk around with a shirt with an "I did that" logo on it.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:39 AM

8,631 posts, read 9,142,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I stopped reading at “I’m sick” because I wanted to be able to give Biden just one win for his illustrious deacdes long failure of a career.
Except that his career has not been a failure. He's a grifter, and is very good at it. Recruited his brother Jim, and his son to be bagmen in order to line the pockets of the Biden family.

Biden is an Irish name derived from the phrase Button Maker. What does that mean? Beats the hell out of me.

Old 03-13-2022, 08:42 AM

18,460 posts, read 8,287,342 times
Ukraine....where corruption goes to launder money....like the Bidens

Old 03-13-2022, 09:02 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,794,636 times
And I don't care what Biden is sick of.

People **** on elected officials about all sorts of things they're not responsible for and as POTUS, it's his job to sit there like a man and take it. ALL OF IT.

Be a man, Biden or get out.

Old 03-14-2022, 10:11 AM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Bingo. Biden must really think that we are stupid.
They aren't even really coming up with good lies these days. Biden talking about how his policies have nothing to do with the soaring price of gas is just a flat out lie. There is a direct connection to what he's done and the end result. There's vid footage of him talking about strangling the energy industry during the campaign. He's doing exactly what he said he'd do and then he's lying right to the public's face about it.

The guy is dumber than a bag of hammers, can't keep his own BS straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies