Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2022, 08:09 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
I see the Post Millenial also has bot writers

What are you talking about?

Old 03-16-2022, 08:31 PM

472 posts, read 244,170 times
Can't say I'm surprised. Disney isn't the innocent, child playground everyone thinks it is. Do a little digging on the internet and you'll find some interesting stories.
Here's an article regarding a child predator sting from last year. Three of the individuals were Disney employees.

https://www.wlbt.com/2021/08/04/disn...ild-predators/

Old 03-16-2022, 08:45 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
It seems like every time there is a child predator or sex sting in the area, it snares some Disney employees.

Old 03-17-2022, 11:20 AM

27,154 posts, read 13,438,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It seems like every time there is a child predator or sex sting in the area, it snares some Disney employees.
If the child predators hadn't got them, then the alligators would.

Old 03-17-2022, 11:26 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,202,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Sheriff Grady Judd during his press conference particularly highlighted the case of the 27-year-old Xavier Jackson of Kissimmee Florida, who was one of the people caught in the operation, and “just happens to be a lifeguard at the Polynesian Resort for Disney.”

“You think there’s a few children around there?” the sheriff continued in his discourse. “That’s right, I didn’t stutter. He was a lifeguard at the Polynesian Resort. And was bragging about that.”

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2022...grooming-bill/

https://www.newsweek.com/disney-empl...-sting-1688750

Any comment from Disney? Nope.

Any coverage from the main MSM outlets? *crickets*
Just FYI, my husband told me about this, so it was posted on some Disney social media site - one that Disney fans follow but not necessary posted or run by Disney.

And I thought the same thing many posters here did...now we know why some went nuts over DeSantis' Parental Rights in Education Bill.

Old 03-17-2022, 11:28 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,574,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
A rational person might assume it's because they're the largest employer in central Florida. But I guess that doesn't fit the narrative.
That was where my head went, but ya know common sense ain't common on here lol

Old 03-17-2022, 11:29 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,468,058 times
There are police, priests, teachers, mail men, etc. in jail for doing the same things. Why would Disney be immune from perverts? People screaming "brandon" are notorius for this sort of thing.

Old 03-17-2022, 11:46 AM

6,963 posts, read 2,698,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
So is Roy Disney.

Note to self - if I ever build an empire that is based on wholesome American family values, let my will state you can hire talented people to keep the enterprise running as profitable as possible, within the all important values/ethics of the core beliefs of the overall vision.
Never allow them to take control of the name/ownership.
Any family member trying to collude with the money first types, will be jettisoned from any decision making position.

It actually sickens me to think how Disney has been turned into a mouthpiece and supporter for so many things it's founder would abhor.
What would you expect? All types of freaks and degenerates line up to get jobs where they can have access to children. "Disneyland" is a "target rich" environment for victims like the Boy Scouts is for pedophiles.

Old 03-17-2022, 03:22 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,436,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
There are police, priests, teachers, mail men, etc. in jail for doing the same things. Why would Disney be immune from perverts? People screaming "brandon" are notorius for this sort of thing.
Seriously. They rounded up a retired judge! Predators can be found in all walks of life at every socioeconomic level.

Old 03-18-2022, 06:41 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,082,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Seriously. They rounded up a retired judge! Predators can be found in all walks of life at every socioeconomic level.
He does these big stings once or twice a year. The predators and prostitutes still work in Polk county, and each time he does this, he gets more than enough arrests to make it worth while. More important, while most of these people likely go free, the more severe cases do see prison time.

In 2017 though, he arrested one of his own.

Guess the guy did not get the memo that his department was conducting a sting.

I am all for this. yes I am.

He puts names, pictures, and showcases the child predators, the traffickers', the repeat offenders.

But amazing, even though he does this twice a year, each time, people will travel in droves to Polk county to see a prostitute . One would think that people might start to be weary of ads and contacts in the Lakeland area. But NO.....the lowlifes flock to Polk County for a date with a 14 year old and end up in cuffs.

I wish they would run one of these in Hillsborough or Pinellas. Pinellas Co is a hotbed of human trafficking and prostitution and it is a well known fact.

Grady Judd is a very effective sheriff. Crime will never go away in Florida, sadly, but having law enforcement who will not back down and will hold anyone regardless of their position in life accountable is important. .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies