Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2022, 10:16 PM

2,334 posts, read 963,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyAlpaca View Post
Explain

Easy, everything that Arnold says is a lie, is actually true.
And everything he says is true is actually a lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2022, 10:20 PM

13,474 posts, read 4,304,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
Much respect for Arnold, he's a true leader.

of what?

Old 03-17-2022, 10:28 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,250,313 times
No words from the mouth of Arnie the garbage leftist are worth an iota of consideration.

Old 03-17-2022, 10:43 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,970,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
with the media on Trump 24/7 looking for dirt, I doubt it. If you look at Melania and Hillary, you would understand why Bubba cheated in the oval office and thought he could get away with it.

With JFK, the media knew but covered for him. I know Presidents having mistresses that they go to a private place (Camp David or Vacation homes) and do their thing like FDR but screwing in the oval office while conducting Presidential business over the phone thinking you can get away with it is arrogance on steroids.

I would never $hiat in the place I work, especially the oval office while I'm talking to Congress about the nation's business.
Democrats have slightly lower standards. Interns and cigars in the Oval Office that he doesn’t define as sex.

Old 03-17-2022, 10:47 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,887,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/s...26844199669762

Powerful, powerful words. Arnold describes how his first hero at 14 was the world champion weightlifter, who he got to meet then. He describes the connection he has to the Russian people.

And goes on to describe how they are being lied to by their government as to what is happening in Ukraine. Without hyberbole, very well said, and I am certain his message will be widely shared inside Russia, even with the restrictions now in place.
I’m not an Arnold fan, but he really makes a good speech here. First off, he explains all his ties to Russia and how he loves the Russian people.

Then he tells them their government is lying to them (of course.). He compares their actions to that of the insurrectionists in our country on Jan 6th (some here might disagree, but still… it was sold to the Russians as the fall of western democracy, so it has some impact on them.)

He goes on to completely debunk the whole “denazification” propaganda. He mentions Zelensky is Jewish, and that several of his family members were killed by nazis. And debunks a lot of the other outrageous Russian propaganda.

I know Twitter is banned in Russia, but the more the Russian people see stuff like this the better. And there are ways to get through, at least one tool online to send messages directly to random Russian phones via SMS. I won’t post it here, but you can find it if you look. Feel free to share the speech with them, just realize you’ll have to excerpt it since a Twitter link won’t work for them.

Old 03-17-2022, 10:50 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,966,007 times
Another clueless celebrity spewing out whatever speech was written by his masters.

Old 03-17-2022, 11:33 PM

13,474 posts, read 4,304,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Then he tells them their government is lying to them (of course.). He compares their actions to that of the insurrectionists in our country on Jan 6th

He can't help himself. Taking steroids for life makes you stupid. Comparing a nuclear power invading another country with the #2 best military on earth to a domestic protest that lasted 4 hours with no guns is just dumb. What's next comparing 1/6 to the Alamo.

He loves the Russian people? When was the last time he went to Russia apart to promote his movies and know about Russia history other than his father was a Nazi and hated the Germans and he met a Russian when he was 14.? meanwhile he is crickets to the genocide in Yemen and the countless lives lost in Iraq and Afghanistan. He will never call out the Bushes because he was in bed with them since the 80's.

He was named "The President's Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition" in 1990 by HW Bush. A role model for the kids that taking illegal steroids you can be famous and big like him.

I guess when he went to the WH a lot during HW Bush, he never asked about the dead people in Central America HW Bush ran illegally and he pardoned all the players to save his behind. I guess Arnold didn't care about the truth there. He was happy moving up in the Republican party.

Old 03-18-2022, 12:38 AM

2,284 posts, read 638,018 times
I used to like Arnold Schwarzenegger a lot until his stance on COVID vaccines (F your freedom).

But this was touching anyways. It made me sad that this kind of crap is still going on.

Peace.

Old 03-18-2022, 07:32 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
Much respect for Arnold, he's a true leader.
Yeah...he did a great job in California !

BTW; Scr** your freedom... ~

Old 03-18-2022, 07:40 AM

4,344 posts, read 2,236,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
I used to like Arnold Schwarzenegger a lot until his stance on COVID vaccines (F your freedom).

But this was touching anyways. It made me sad that this kind of crap is still going on.

Peace.
Yeah, I was going to ask what Ahnorld thinks of his native Austria's naz....strong policies on mandating vaccines, asking for papers, and fining/jailing those that refuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies