Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I know the definition of what is a woman and a man?
I know the definition of what is a woman and a man 127 92.03%
I agree with Ketanji Brown Jackson and need a Biologist to determine that 11 7.97%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2022, 01:41 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,833,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
P R O J E C T I O N

Who brought it up? Who is making it an issue? Hmmm? Projection, indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2022, 01:42 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 13 days ago)

35,646 posts, read 18,006,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
a human being born with a vagina over the age of 18.
that's something you don't see much. a baby with an 18 year old vagina

Old 03-25-2022, 01:44 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,080,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
It's because you're not thinking enough.

What's your definition of a woman?

I gave mine.
No, the problem is that you are overthinking.

23,652 posts, read 14,024,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timaea View Post
Look what happens when you don't quibble. He got impeached! It's not his fault that we don't properly understand the term 'sexual relations.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lctt8Gc5WKM

I don't like KBJ's nomination, but I stand by the fact that the question was the stealth maneuver, not KBJ's response. Why ask it in the first place? The answer is self-evident; no one asks such a dumb question after the age of three or so.

Well, A and B.

A: Clinton was directly quoted to me that that was quibbling, of what not to do.

B: We have had years of politicians dictating reproductive rights who didn't have much of a clue of biology. Now we are about to have a high official to decide law who doesn't understand biology, either? That does not thrill me.

3,048 posts, read 1,154,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Exactly.

Most people on this forum who are denigrating Judge Jackson do not have the temperament to have made it through that process without getting thrown out or arrested lol.
She's more than qualified, and Lindsey Graham knows that. His attempt to paint her as an activist judge is partisan crap. She would be a great addition to the Supreme Court.

Old 03-25-2022, 01:52 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,394,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Who brought it up? Who is making it an issue? Hmmm? Projection, indeed.
Unless you've been in a coma for the last decade or so, this issue is prevalent in many circumstances that will most likely be brought to the court!

And, it's not the Right that base EVERYTHING in identity politics, that the mantra of the subverted demented Marxist LEFT!!!

Old 03-25-2022, 01:55 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,323,298 times
Quote:
It is funny, that those who scoff the loudest at the thought that defining a woman isn't as straight forward as they thought, are having a hard time with agreeing on a definition of a woman.

Not as funny as you ducking and dodging every poster who was able to define what a woman is, including my own post.

Old 03-25-2022, 01:55 PM

25,814 posts, read 18,857,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jathro View Post
Trolling? Really I mention a scientific fact based upon the issues in this thread and you can't handle it so now I'm trolling. Funny! By the way - that violates the TOS. Try to stick to the issues. It's better to move on if you can't refute the point.

You had no point. So there was nothing to refute. You cited rare biological anomalies. So what?

Quote:
It is funny, that those who scoff the loudest at the thought that defining a woman isn't as straight forward as they thought, are having a hard time with agreeing on a definition of a woman.
Say, Clara, do you define yourself as a woman, man, hermaphrodite, a southern brown tree frog, a kit fox, a saddleback seal, or something different? After all, it is very hard to define and distinguish these. Especially in the clown world we now inhabit.

Old 03-25-2022, 01:57 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,323,298 times
Quote:
Did you notice that the post I replied to would include my dog, as the poster didn't EVEN bother to add the word "human"?

And most posts don't note "adult". Rather, it's a listing of genitals.

Which, when removed, I guess the person is no longer a woman?

(Oh well you know what they meaannnnnntt isn't sufficient, when you're trying to arrive at a working definition. And yes, there are people who fully believe that a completed transgender is actually the sex they switched to. So a definition needs to be made, legally).

Girl - A child or teenage human female

Woman - An ADULT human female

Are you seriously that dense?

Old 03-25-2022, 02:00 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,180,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Doesn’t the male part to be removed to be considered a woman, as well as having breast and female hormone levels…right now it seems if someone identifies as a woman, they are considered a female. Not sure who has set that criteria.
A mutilated man is still not an adult female. but, if a man goes thru all the surgeries to remove his male parts, and the medical treatments, acts as a woman, and he wants to be addressed as a woman, I will publicly refer to him as 'her,' but he's still not an actual woman, should not be competing in women's sporting events or deserve 'woman of the year' awards, etc...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies