Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2022, 05:36 AM

5,984 posts, read 2,236,544 times

Advertisements

Wow, this went off the rails fast with the race stuff. This literally happens in every city that has a big spring break presence in Florida. White spring breakers have been tearing up Panama City just like they do every March since I can remember, yet no one ever post articles about it here.

https://www.wjhg.com/2022/03/19/spri...ouble-seaside/

In fact you could selectively pull different stories to make one group look bad, or realize this is what Spring Break Florida has looked like for the last 20 years. Just search Panama Beach, Daytona Beach, Clearwater Beach, or Miami Beach spring break issues. You can selectively pull stories out for any race you like if your inclined to make a narrative about one group. Its sad people do this when as a Florida native I have all groups do this behavior and the state never does anything.

The state and many of these cities like Panama Beach put up with it because it needs the tax dollars. We have no state tax but have high taxes on hotel rooms, rental cars, beach parking, sales tax, on and on. Panama Beach might not exist as its own municipality without spring break dollars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2022, 05:44 AM

610 posts, read 264,127 times
Has it been confirmed that they are all not from the area? If they are, it really doesn't have anything to do with "Spring Break". Idiots do this kind of stuff year-round unfortunately.

Old 03-28-2022, 05:44 AM

1,811 posts, read 900,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
If that's all that happened, I think I would take it at this point.

Graphic video shows some of the mass brawling that has been breaking out in Miami Beach, Fla. The city declared a state of emergency & curfew in response to shootings & violence on the beach. Many people are claiming the declaration is racist.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1508206687639031817

Just not a good look for black folk... *sigh*
It’s just part of their culture and nothing civilized society can do about it.

Old 03-28-2022, 05:45 AM

1,811 posts, read 900,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Wow, this went off the rails fast with the race stuff. This literally happens in every city that has a big spring break presence in Florida. White spring breakers have been tearing up Panama City just like they do every March since I can remember, yet no one ever post articles about it here.

In fact you could selectively pull different stories to make one group look bad, or realize this is what Spring Break Florida has looked like for the last 20 years. Just search Panama Beach, Daytona Beach, Clearwater Beach, or Miami Beach spring break issues. You can selectively pull stories out for any race you like if your inclined to make a narrative about one group. Its sad people do this when as a Florida native I have all groups do this behavior and the state never does anything.

The state and many of these cities like Panama Beach put up with it because it needs the tax dollars. We have no state tax but have high taxes on hotel rooms, rental cars, beach parking, sales tax, on and on. Panama Beach might not exist as its own municipality without spring break dollars.
I saw no white spring breakers in these video clips tearing up the Walmart. Didn’t see any Asians or Hispanics either.

Old 03-28-2022, 05:55 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,583,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Without having watched the video, I can guarantee that had it been black youth security or police would have open fired.

#EndWhitePrivilege
lol - Guess what! You'd be 100% wrong! All the participants were black, and not a one was shot.

#Endblackprivilege

Old 03-28-2022, 05:57 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,272,518 times
I knew what I was going to see when I read the title. I was not disappointed.

Old 03-28-2022, 06:08 AM

5,984 posts, read 2,236,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchikanite View Post
I saw no white spring breakers in these video clips tearing up the Walmart. Didn’t see any Asians or Hispanics either.
So in one clip you did not see white kids therefore it is impossible for what kids to tear up communities during spring break? We have entire beach communities harassed by White spring breakers every year. Here is another video of police complaining about Spring break and white drunk kids tearing up stuff just like they do every year in Panama City, FL.

https://www.wjhg.com/2022/03/27/pcbp...-break-crowds/

You know I see these articles and videos of Black folk doing things are very popular and get a ton of attention here, white kids not so much. In fact no one bothered to look up if vandalism is an issue during spring break for what folk (Hint, it is) at all, its just those Blacks.

Yet 2 years from now these same people will be crying about not getting more of the black vote.

Old 03-28-2022, 06:18 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
So in one clip you did not see white kids therefore it is impossible for what kids to tear up communities during spring break? We have entire beach communities harassed by White spring breakers every year. Here is another video of police complaining about Spring break and white drunk kids tearing up stuff just like they do every year in Panama City, FL.

https://www.wjhg.com/2022/03/27/pcbp...-break-crowds/

You know I see these articles and videos of Black folk doing things are very popular and get a ton of attention here, white kids not so much. In fact no one bothered to look up if vandalism is an issue during spring break for what folk (Hint, it is) at all, its just those Blacks.

Yet 2 years from now these same people will be crying about not getting more of the black vote.
There is nothing in the news story about violence, destruction of property, or theft. There is not one spring breaker in sight. The area shown in the video is EMPTY.

It's about how the police force prepared for the crowds, implemented a plan, made sure local police and FHP were working together, had extra cops on shift, and mentioned that local business were closing their parking lots off after at night as a precaution.

No reports of theft or assault.

Miami Beach should take a lesson.

Old 03-28-2022, 06:25 AM

2,284 posts, read 637,003 times
Quote:

I cannot speak to Panama, Daytona, Clearwater etc but in Miami Beach, the spring breakers causing the serious issues (shootings, brawls, etc) are almost always Black. In fact, I see very few white spring breakers in Miami Beach, as I understand the white college kids go elsewhere (Broward).

Old 03-28-2022, 06:32 AM

5,173 posts, read 4,947,721 times
Where was the local BLM chapter? They should have been there telling all of these yutes to go back, pick up their mess, apologize to management, and get their act together. There is no good future in a life of crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies