Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 09:09 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,902,655 times

Advertisements

Wise man once said in British accent: I like it. I like it a lot.

Quote:
45th president says he’s not interested in House speaker's job, and knows what next president needs to do on inflation, crime, the border, Russia and China.

Outline:

Fighting inflation starts with energy production

Withholding foreign aid until countries take back their illegal migrants

Election integrity modeled after Florida and Texas

Stabilizing the world, and a NATO for China

A Free Press

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-reverse-biden

The details of each main point are in the article.

I easily see a majority of Americans agreeing with all of this.

The Left has gravitated so far away from anything resembling reality, and now it's time to electorally knock 'em out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2022, 09:10 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,181,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post

[/b]

The Left has gravitated so far away from anything resembling reality, and now it's time to electorally knock 'em out.
Greatest President ever and he will be again. PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Old 03-30-2022, 09:13 AM

7,242 posts, read 4,553,546 times
As long as he does it and just doesn't promise.

Old 03-30-2022, 09:16 AM

4,549 posts, read 2,274,607 times
I hope that it includes firing anyone and everyone that is associated with the Biden, Obama, Pelosi, etc..

Old 03-30-2022, 09:19 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Klaus' head would be spinning if it ever came to fruition.

Old 03-30-2022, 09:21 AM

6,369 posts, read 6,412,287 times
Just what we need, a wholly owned subsidiary of Russia running all of our relations with our allies into the ground again. The USSR would be reconstituted as 45's bankers and backers and owners run over Europe. No more elections in the US, either! He didn;t believe the 6 million vote whuppin he got last time. We need a president who understands arithmetic and respects the peaceful transition of power in our constitution. But I know Vlad already has convinced some of you that 45 is and will be good for us.

Old 03-30-2022, 09:22 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Just what we need, a wholly owned subsidiary of Russia running all of our relations with our allies into the ground again.
We have that now. You apparently approve.

You sound like one of the disinformation engineers that persist on here.

Old 03-30-2022, 09:23 AM

23,649 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post

[/b]

It would probably take a certain type of person to be against these things.

Old 03-30-2022, 09:25 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,902,655 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn-VE4gIRSE

Old 03-30-2022, 09:53 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Just what we need, a wholly owned subsidiary of Russia running all of our relations with our allies into the ground again. The USSR would be reconstituted as 45's bankers and backers and owners run over Europe. No more elections in the US, either! He didn;t believe the 6 million vote whuppin he got last time. We need a president who understands arithmetic and respects the peaceful transition of power in our constitution. But I know Vlad already has convinced some of you that 45 is and will be good for us.
This left wing nonsense your spitting out and your attitude is exactly what is wrong with America today, fools are allowed to have opinions..! You decided to vote against the best president this nation has had in generations and in his place you voted for a corrupt, totally incompetent, America hating, retarded pedophile.
YOU and those like you are responsible for the terrible shape this country is in today, and are to pig headed to open your eyes and open your mind..!
15 months under a corrupt potato and you still have your head buried in the sand. Be proud, explain to your children and grandchildren how you are helping with the destruction of America..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies