Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2022, 06:45 AM

1,134 posts, read 405,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
Thread title is misleading, it was a chartered flight. It’s no different than a bunch of people singing in a chartered bus, except it has wings. Omar is an idiot.
So it actually was a chartered flight. If I was on a regular commercial flight and that happened I definitely would have been annoyed no matter what they were singing.

But I'll bet a year's salary Ilhan didn't know it was a chartered flight when she saw the video and immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion. Then decided to throw in an incendiary political grenade. Certainly not the first time we've seen that from the Left. Kamala Harris, that includes you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2022, 06:50 AM

24,695 posts, read 9,510,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
Depends who's president at the time.

I do remember the right storming the capitol (a federal building) trying to delay the confirmation of the election, insulting police along the way
You mean trespassing and taking pictures with police?

Oh yea, America's democracy was surely in danger.

Old 04-19-2022, 06:54 AM

45,647 posts, read 27,275,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
You mean unarmed trespassing and taking pictures with police?

Oh yea, America's democracy was surely in danger.
The "narrative" proliferates like a bad COVID spike... infecting numerous people. Some recipients are asymptomatic and are super spreaders (e.g. Psaki)... others display they have been infected with the "narrative".

Thankfully you have your mind masked.

Old 04-19-2022, 07:05 AM

45,647 posts, read 27,275,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
I don't care, doesn't look like some of the passengers were overly pleased. It' crass and rude.
It's more on the airlines than the singers. They allowed it to happen.

It's not just random people being rude. There were many people who enjoyed it.

I am just trying to rightly assign where the blame needs to fall if people have a problem with this. I don't totally disagree with you with regards to the unsuspecting passengers - but they need to take their complaints to the airlines.

This wasn't Christians taking over an aircraft - that's how some people are trying to steer the narrative.

What Omar needs to do is go to Easy Jet in Singapore and see if she can charter a flight with people who believe as she does, and sing songs of death to America.

Old 04-19-2022, 07:26 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,266,855 times
Quote:
Who whines more about America? The left or the right?

I don't recall the right kneeling during the national anthem, burning flags, insulting police and military, and vandalizing federal statues.

She's in no position to create change, she's in a position to perpetuate chaos with impunity.
Take a look at this site and you tell me.
There is no contest. None.
I’m calling you out for being one of the bigger complainers/whiners.
I don’t believe I complain very often at all, if ever.

Old 04-19-2022, 08:00 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,266,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
40 mosques in Minneapolis alone.

Dearborn, MI has a few.

Southern CA sites.

Columbus, OH.

Many listed with a simple internet search. The noise travels for blocks. Here's a start for you.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2058551/offbeat
Haha. Ever see the orthodox having their prayers at sundown in the parking lots of the rest stops and gas stations on the interstate. Between nyc and the Catskills it is common place.
I think we are all just used to it now.
Isn’t it happening on flights to and from Israel as well?

Old 04-19-2022, 09:06 AM

8,146 posts, read 3,703,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
Thread title is misleading, it was a chartered flight. It’s no different than a bunch of people singing in a chartered bus, except it has wings. Omar is an idiot.
All indications are that it was not. It was an EasyJet flight. Multiple passengers appear less than happy, lol. Inexplicably , the captain gave permission (according to some of the reports) and even introduced the singers ..

However, please go ahead and show your proof that it was a chartered flight. I'll wait.

Old 04-19-2022, 09:21 AM

57,397 posts, read 26,310,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Is singing a form of free speech? What if a mother is singing to calm a child?
If she doesn't quietly no problem but this is a group sing along and would be rather annoying regardless of the tune.

Old 04-19-2022, 09:25 AM

57,397 posts, read 26,310,785 times
Quote:
Who whines more about America? The left or the right?

I don't recall the right kneeling during the national anthem, burning flags, insulting police and military, and vandalizing federal statues.

She's in no position to create change, she's in a position to perpetuate chaos with impunity.
Kneeling during a national anthem was just too much to bear, not very intrusive on peoples lives but it required the attention of the president it was so serious. But overturing an election was just some citizens exercising their first amendment rights.

Old 04-19-2022, 09:25 AM

6,794 posts, read 5,672,179 times
I am looking for a victim here in this straw man argument. Sad is all i can come up with but that's her play book, play the victim... How folks support this victim mentality is beyond me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies