Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2022, 09:01 AM

1,095 posts, read 885,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerobime227 View Post
I certainly do At least he didn't take orders from a Rabbit.
The rabbit whisperer? I like that.

They cheated so that he could win and now they cheat to keep him out of trouble.

And they cheated in the one way that left no evidence of cheating:

They totally destroyed ballots for Trump so there was no way to prove cheating happened.

There needs to be a chain of custody for every ballot cast.
Ballots must never be out of view of surveillance and observers.
The observers from every party should count the ballots. They should all get the same tallies.

The Plurality Voting System (vote for only one) unfairly picks the candidate most different from the others.
It should be replaced with the totally fair Independent Voting System (vote each candidate separate).

Old 04-27-2022, 09:43 AM

13,490 posts, read 4,310,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Every Gov has its issues and problems. You say you want small Gov. You want the Gov out of your life. Right? Yet you would support one of the most power hungry men in modern history? I don't get it. Even with my crayola set.
The most power hungry man in modern history? That is a bold statement coming from a Democrat from New York. You voted for a crooked politician that has been in government getting richer since 1973 in Corn Pops and the list is long in your state with a "D" on their name. Your state and party accepted a carpetbagger in Hillary Clinton who takes the cake of power hungry to use the state as a trampoline to be a U.S. Senator and then S.O.S. and then run for President and then you say "you don't get it?" about Trump.

You really should sit down on this one. You have NO leg to stand on.

Old 04-27-2022, 10:00 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,762,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
The most power hungry man in modern history? That is a bold statement coming from a Democrat from New York. You voted for a crooked politician that has been in government getting richer since 1973 in Corn Pops and the list is long in your state with a "D" on their name. Your state and party accepted a carpetbagger in Hillary Clinton who takes the cake of power hungry to use the state as a trampoline to be a U.S. Senator and then S.O.S. and then run for President and then you say "you don't get it?" about Trump.

You really should sit down on this one. You have NO leg to stand on.
Pretty rich coming from a guy who is a yes man for every directive that ever came out of your dreamboats mouth. Is there anything that he has ever done that you don't approve of? Yes I am a NY Dem and if my team does something i don't like i speak up. You on the other hand say "Sir may i have another". You know darn well 1/6 was treason but you cosign it. Disgraceful.

Old 04-27-2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Pretty rich coming from a guy who is a yes man for every directive that ever came out of your dreamboats mouth. Is there anything that he has ever done that you don't approve of? Yes I am a NY Dem and if my team does something i don't like i speak up. You on the other hand say "Sir may i have another". You know darn well 1/6 was treason but you cosign it. Disgraceful.
policy wise? YES but you don't want to talk about actual policy with Trump. It's just personal hate and attacks but the funny thing is you voted for characters worse because they have a D by their name. I find that funny.

When did you call your side treasonous? Do you know the meaning of the word? It's betraying a country. Under that definition the whole political system of both parties are guilty but you keep doubling down and opening the can of worms because of your TDS.

Let let me get your thinking, 1/6 was treason but Biden war criminal lies wasn't? or Obama's illegal droning, using the I.R.S. on his political opponents wasn't? or lying to the American people about the massive illegal spying and illegal wire taps on Americans? or the BLM violent riots supported by the Democrats? When the President and his party refuses to enforce immigration laws, putting Americans lives at risk, isn't that treason? You cosign that when you voted for Biden but here you are lecturing me about what is treason.

What your former Democrat governor Cuomo did, was that treason against the people of New York? how about what Hillary Clinton who is a war criminal did, isn't that treason?

When have you gone after Biden like you do Trump since Biden has a record since 1973 and most of it is bad.

Old 04-27-2022, 11:04 AM

5,052 posts, read 6,353,852 times
Quote:
policy wise? YES but you don't want to talk about actual policy with Trump. It's just personal hate and attacks but the funny thing is you voted for characters worse because they have a D by their name. I find that funny.

When did you call your side treasonous? Do you know the meaning of the word? It's betraying a country. Under that definition the whole political system of both parties are guilty but you keep doubling down and opening the can of worms because of your TDS.

Let let me get your thinking, 1/6 was treason but Biden war criminal lies wasn't? or Obama's illegal droning, using the I.R.S. on his political opponents wasn't? or lying to the American people about the massive illegal spying and illegal wire taps on Americans? or the BLM violent riots supported by the Democrats? When the President and his party refuses to enforce immigration laws, putting Americans lives at risk, isn't that treason? You cosign that when you voted for Biden but here you are lecturing me about what is treason.

What your former Democrat governor Cuomo did, was that treason against the people of New York? how about what Hillary Clinton who is a war criminal did, isn't that treason?

When have you gone after Biden like you do Trump since Biden has a record since 1973 and most of it is bad.
Treason has a specific legal definition in the US. Clearly you don’t know that definition.

Old 04-27-2022, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Treason has a specific legal definition in the US. Clearly you don’t know that definition.

and you do? I guess people take comedy too far.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Explain how 1/6 falls under that? and if that is treason, why the BLM riots isn't? Can't wait for the laughs.

Old 04-27-2022, 12:27 PM

35,738 posts, read 21,093,433 times
No and wish the whole trumpists movement and him retire.

Old 04-27-2022, 12:37 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,832,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
No and wish the whole trumpists movement and him retire.
Out from under your rock I see. The woke marixists like yourself, will soon be looking for another dark safe place to hide once again, in 2022.

Stay tuned

Old 04-27-2022, 06:50 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,762,302 times
Quote:

You are regurgitating Faux news talking points. I get it. Your guy lost the election. You CANT find a single post i made fawning over Joe Biden . Not one. Why? He is a politician just like all the rest. When things go wrong OR right it is what it is. I just don't understand the fawning and goo goo eyes over the former prez. Today some grown man had a vinyl sticker with a life sized trump face on his passenger window. Come on fellas. Have a little pride in yourself.

I have numerous posts stating that if Cuomo did what was alleged he should step down. Consensual is one thing but what he did was wrong. I worship no man. Period. D or R.

Old 04-27-2022, 06:57 PM

88,647 posts, read 84,911,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I miss having a President.
C'mon, it's been decades. You should be used to it by now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies