Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2022, 02:44 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,133,964 times

Advertisements

Absolutely atrocious what happened to that girl. Got to wonder if the public schools teaching little kids about twisted sexual experiences "education" played any part it in.

Hope the 14 year old monster that did this pays for the crimes committed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2022, 02:46 PM

19,838 posts, read 9,402,929 times
It would have been helpful if you had given a link, but this is what I think you are talking about:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lily-pete...sy-twin-cities

How absolutely horrifying for the parents of that little girl! I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.

Old 04-27-2022, 02:47 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,610,366 times
He won't. No doubt we'll see more of this type of thing as schools sexualize children younger and younger.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 04-27-2022, 02:58 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,247,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Got to wonder if the public schools teaching little kids about twisted sexual experiences "education" played any part it in.
For the love of Pete! Sex ed is ridiculous in the US (in that it is substantially lacking) but certainly does not cover raping dead children.

Why would you even start a thread that way?

Old 04-27-2022, 02:59 PM

25,874 posts, read 18,894,369 times
This is exactly the kind of thing that is the goal of those controlling the education system. There are leftists in high places cheering and high-fiving right now.

No? No, you say? Well then why are you promoting sexual deviancy education at toddler age? What the hell do you THINK that is going to do to a child's brain?

Old 04-27-2022, 03:08 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,778,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
It would have been helpful if you had given a link, but this is what I think you are talking about:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lily-pete...sy-twin-cities

How absolutely horrifying for the parents of that little girl! I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.

I had found a link as well that I was going to post but yours covers it adequately.

It is such a tragic story and my heart goes out to the families. I hope this 'boy' is tried as an adult and gets everything he deserves coming to him for this horrific and senseless crime.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:09 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,038,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
He won't. No doubt we'll see more of this type of thing as schools sexualize children younger and younger.
That's rather jumping to conclusions. A, B, and C.

A: The accomplices of Dean Corll certainly started young enough and that case was back in 1973. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...beth_Pe%C3%B1a certainly had young enough assailants.

B: Does sexualizing children turn them into killers? One might push that notion around but it has to stand in line for our society certainly has enough easily obtained examples to show that sadistic murder is fun.

C: In any event, let the assailant face the responsibility of his actions and not blame it on some political agenda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar2007 View Post
I had found a link as well that I was going to post but yours covers it adequately.

It is such a tragic story and my heart goes out to the families. I hope this 'boy' is tried as an adult and gets everything he deserves coming to him for this horrific and senseless crime.
Perhaps but don't hold your breath for the death penalty. He is immune from that.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:11 PM

19,838 posts, read 9,402,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
That's rather jumping to conclusions. A, B, and C.

A: The accomplices of Dean Corll certainly started young enough and that case was back in 1973. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...beth_Pe%C3%B1a certainly had young enough assailants.

B: Does sexualizing children turn them into killers? One might push that notion around but it has to stand in line for our society certainly has enough easily obtained examples to show that sadistic murder is fun.

C: In any event, let the assailant face the responsibility of his actions and not blame it on some political agenda.
Yes, and that brings up a good point.

The last thing we would want is letting young murderers and rapists go free because of a "sex education made me do it" defense!

Old 04-27-2022, 03:13 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,133,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
This is exactly the kind of thing that is the goal of those controlling the education system. There are leftists in high places cheering and high-fiving right now.

No? No, you say? Well then why are you promoting sexual deviancy education at toddler age? What the hell do you THINK that is going to do to a child's brain?
Exactly!

I remember one summer when I was 14 years old and the neighbor girl who I used to go to swim team with during that time was 10 years old. Her mother would bring us to swim team together. An hour or two before swim team she would come over to my house and we would sit around watching tv together. I remember she had a crush on me but I was like "she's too young for me". But most importantly, I knew absolutely nothing about sexual things at that time and so we were like the best of friends.

Now in today's sexually perverted & twisted public school system, I'm sure kids in the same or similar situation would probably think about all the bs that hey have been exposed to in public school "sex indoctrination education" class and then have the inclination to explore such things.

Old 04-27-2022, 03:18 PM

3,309 posts, read 1,437,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Absolutely atrocious what happened to that girl. Got to wonder if the public schools teaching little kids about twisted sexual experiences "education" played any part it in.

Hope the 14 year old monster that did this pays for the crimes committed.
Agree that it is atrocious. It is troubling that one of your immediate reactions is to try and somehow make a political point about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies