Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 05:38 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,311,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
a biological boy will never know what it is like to be a biological girl ever. men just have no idea what actual females have to go through mentally, physically, and hormonally. pretending you are a woman doesn’t give you a life perspective of an actual woman.
somewhere around 99.7% of people KNOW this, even though maybe 5% of people will willingly DENY this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2022, 06:21 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,311,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I have sincerely sought to suspend judgment and understand this “ feeling” and still don’t.

I watched the Bruce, now Caitlyn, Jenner documentary to understand.
I did not expect to hear Jenner wax poetically about nail policy, make up, pretty frocks and the challenges of finding size 13 heels- the fluff.

Jenner was 65 when he underwent surgery to remove his penis and testicles. He fathered 7 children with 3 different women.
the most famous transgender of all-time, until Jenner, was Renee Richards. "She" was a tennis player and competed in the 1976 US Open. ie, literally right after Jenner won the decathlon.

wiki doesn't give an easy answer to his first 2 kids, so let's just assume they were both conceived before 1976, and the very first publicity over "transgender" ever occurred, in the world of top level sports, which surely Jenner would have been aware of at the time.

He got divorced in January 1981, and immediately remarried (at age 32). And had 2 more kids. He divorced again in 1986. I've not ever heard a report from the first 2 wives saying "you know, not surprised. Bruce liked to dress in my clothes, and I had to beg him to have intercourse". I could be wrong, and ready to be corrected.

Because 5 years after that, he married the Kardashian and had TWO MORE kids. It wasn't until 25 years later that he came out as transgender. He says he was "dressing as a woman" during those 25 years.

Old 04-29-2022, 06:29 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Sure....let kids learn four letters...p...o...r...n.......that and ANY internet connection will educate them appropriately... No matter the age.
or the other four letter word W-O-K-E

Old 04-29-2022, 06:34 PM

8,245 posts, read 3,499,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
That kind of ‘grooming’ doesn’t involve convincing them to go on puberty blockers or mutilate their private parts
Well, the Muslims do mutilate the girls. Female genital mutilation has been a thing for a long time.

Old 04-29-2022, 08:10 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Since they are getting pushback from parents and from governors, they need to start legitimizing it through professional organization.

It will make it impossible to get it out of schools once this 'legitimization' is rolled out from multiple organizations.

But the question was raised:

WHY is this idea that elementary school kids HAVE to learn about transgenderism coming from?

WHY is there such an intensive focus on this?
Transgenderism? So where did my 5th grade teacher get the idea from that me and the rest of the boys in the class had to dress in drag to put on a fashion show for the school? Was she, no doubt, a groomer? Whatever, it didn't mess me up. After the show, I couldn't wait to change clothes and get the make-up off. And haven't dressed in drag ever since then.

Old 04-29-2022, 08:17 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
I cannot think of a bigger problem and your nonchalant attitude is a major part of the problem and concerning.

I will NOT sit back and watch the left groom our children into thinking perversions are normal behavior.

That is why I start thread after thread about this topic, to expose the left's grooming agenda for exactly what it is, grooming.
So, to you, teachers, who make boys dress in drag to put on a fashion show for the school, is perverted nonsense that should never be allowed to happen? Teachers shouldn't groom straight little boys into becoming drag queens.

Old 04-29-2022, 08:37 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,234,436 times
We need to start being less inclusive then

Old 04-29-2022, 08:56 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Pushing gender identity, non binary and trans on kids is so important all of a sudden. Why?
Because it pushes a boundary.

In this case, the boundary is the inclination normal parents have to protect their children.

By violating the social norm that you don't ever **** with someone's kid, the state expands its ability to intrude upon and interfere in our lives in both specific and general ways.

We simply become more and more desensitized to it.

The state along with their globalist friends aren't concerned about the sheep that, when violated, will do nothing.

They are concerned about those that will fight back to protect the only place they can call home and the shared national values that make it a nation worth protecting.

By pushing, they are able to draw out identify the troublemakers, the parents that show up at school board meetings to tell the administrators that we won't tolerate this ****, and develop better ways to eliminate the threat they pose to their ambitious agenda.

The problem for them, the globalists, isn't that we object to what they are doing, but rather that we have the courage to object.

Old 04-30-2022, 02:57 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Transgenderism? So where did my 5th grade teacher get the idea from that me and the rest of the boys in the class had to dress in drag to put on a fashion show for the school? Was she, no doubt, a groomer? Whatever, it didn't mess me up. After the show, I couldn't wait to change clothes and get the make-up off. And haven't dressed in drag ever since then.
Did she tell you you were a boy?

And that you could have a penis if you wanted to?

And that the boys could have boobs and a vagina?

Did she trot out a number of books that showed you could pick your pronouns, and boys could have baby? Tell you all about the wonderful drugs you could take and how if you only self mutilated you life would be so much better?

Indoctrination is child abuse.

Old 04-30-2022, 02:58 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So, to you, teachers, who make boys dress in drag to put on a fashion show for the school, is perverted nonsense that should never be allowed to happen? Teachers shouldn't groom straight little boys into becoming drag queens.
Exactly. Now you're starting to understand. Glad we are getting through to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies