Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2022, 07:30 AM

3,075 posts, read 1,540,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
These are women protesting. They tend to march and chant and shout and sing and carry signs.

Women rarely burn and loot and destroy.
and maybe thats the problem. Peaceful does not always gets results.

Old 05-05-2022, 07:31 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
These are women protesting. They tend to march and chant and shout and sing and carry signs.

Women rarely burn and loot and destroy.
Publishing home addresses and showing up to intimidate SC Justice’s and their families in their own homes is not an example of a peaceful protest.

Old 05-05-2022, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
there should be betting pot on how long it takes before the leaker gets a job at MSDNC...
I have a feeling they’ll just pretend that they can’t figure out who did it and shrug their shoulders and move on. I hope I’m wrong.

Old 05-05-2022, 07:33 AM

5,294 posts, read 5,237,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Democrats purposely had this opinion leaked to stoke the fears. I think Chuch Schumer was behind this along with Nancy Pelosi.

What is bothersome is the hysteria about republicans are now going to target interracial marriage. What they seem to forget the most senior and conservative Judge on the SCOTUS, a black man, is in an interracial marriage. But we know how the democrats tried to tar and feather him back in the early 90s during his nomination hearing.

Also, what democrats did not read the opinion because it would send abortion restrictions back to the states which would not ban abortion.

Democrats have become the party of scumbag tactics to get their way and their ultimate goal of one party rule forever.
Multiple states including mine already have laws on the books that ban abortion once Roe is overturned so stop lying...this decision will ban abortion for a good portion of the country...and many woman will not be able to afford to go to a state that does allow it...hell TX is going to try and and make it illegal for a woman to even go to another state that does allow the procedure.
This is a horrible decision by the idiots on the court...and as a gay man, now I have a sneaky feeling the same idiot justices will overturn my right to marry by using this same precedent...this is a truly Activist court now.

Old 05-05-2022, 07:35 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,607 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
They definitely burn and loot and there are countless videos from 2020 etc. that support that. Assaults and shootings is more a guys thing.

The Madison "frat boys burned me" gal apparently got her burns during an arson attempt which prompted the national outcry over her "attack" which turned out to be a complete hoax.
I'm interested in videos showing groups of women, similar to these groups of women, destroying any property.

Women do get loud and vulgar and shouty, that's for sure. Show me video of a group of loud mouthed women torching a car or a store.

That's male territory. With these women, you can expect to have to cover your ears, and maybe clear a blocked roadway.

Old 05-05-2022, 07:37 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,249,287 times
Gay marriage and Abortion is a state issue, not a federal one. The original opinion was put together horribly.

The original intent of the abortion law was to make abortion accessible but a rare case which did not happen. Half my generation, GEN-X, was murdered because of abortion on demand. and you cant tell me it was all done for the health of the mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Multiple states including mine already have laws on the books that ban abortion once Roe is overturned so stop lying...this decision will ban abortion for a good portion of the country...and many woman will not be able to afford to go to a state that does allow it...hell TX is going to try and and make it illegal for a woman to even go to another state that does allow the procedure.
This is a horrible decision by the idiots on the court...and as a gay man, now I have a sneaky feeling the same idiot justices will overturn my right to marry by using this same precedent...this is a truly Activist court now.

Old 05-05-2022, 07:38 AM

Quote:
I'm interested in videos showing groups of women, similar to these groups of women, destroying any property.

Women do get loud and vulgar and shouty, that's for sure. Show me video of a group of loud mouthed women torching a car or a store.

That's male territory. With these women, you can expect to have to cover your ears, and maybe clear a blocked roadway.
Men are protesting too. It’s not all women. Showing up at the home of the SC Justices is an aggressive act.

Old 05-05-2022, 07:40 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,531,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
If there is any reason to believe the leak came from the right then Nancy and friends will demand Jan6 style investigations and show trials. If it looks like it came from the left there will be silence or equivocation. These scripts pretty much write themselves nowadays, but people still fall for it so they keep doing it.
exactly right. and the fact that we are hearing zero of the usual howls of 'ARRR DEMOCRACY!!' from p. lousy & co., nor any demands to identify and punish the [putative] conservative leaker, tells us there is basically no chance the leaker was anything other than a leftist.

Old 05-05-2022, 07:43 AM

17,603 posts, read 17,629,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Men are protesting too. It’s not all women. Showing up at the home of the SC Justices is an aggressive act.
How dare you assume their gender

Old 05-05-2022, 07:44 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,531,096 times
Quote:

Woman who threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car hit with federal charge

oh wait, it has to be a group..

Three women get jail time, probation for trying to burn Chico State police car
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies