Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2022, 07:10 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times

Advertisements

Biden promised us a cold dark winter of death. The summer is just starving and bankruptcy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2022, 07:13 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
So if the doctor is right and another wave of Covid cases comes later this year, you will see this as proof of the conspiracy?
Honestly - I'm kind of already there just from what I have read. If I am wrong, I can admit it. Here's the cliff notes.

I think they are spreading this around via aerosol delivery with drones (or maybe other means). I didn't make this up this theory. This came from the WEF's training exercise from a few years ago. Throw in the fact the science that they did specifically stated that aerosol delivery was the most likely method of transmitting COVID. Throw in the fact that aerosol delivery was part of the DARPA Coronavirus proposal that was leaked out.

So if they know when drones will be sent out to proliferate in a certain area, they can predict when these coronavirus spikes can occur and they can look like experts that know what they are doing.

Old 05-03-2022, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I don't see how covid coming back in the summer helps Biden or the dems in the midterms. This is just one rogue ex Trump official opining.
It helps them muck up election laws and facilitates cheating and election chaos.

Biden didn't really win the first time. I'm not fighting what the results were, it just is what it is.

Old 05-03-2022, 07:23 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Biden promised us a cold dark winter of death. The summer is just starving and bankruptcy.
Dont forget, another endless resource sucking war. And all brought to you by the adults in the room

Old 05-03-2022, 07:24 AM

9,367 posts, read 14,313,867 times
In some southern states, notably Florida, summer is like winter in the sense that multitudes of humans flock indoors for many hours at a time, and Florida experienced an upsurge in reported CoViD-19 cases in June-July 2020 and 2021. So it doesn’t take a genius to forecast another such surge in 2022.

How severe will infections will be is another question.

For me personally, good health to begin with, social distancing and an N-95 mask in crowded places like supermarkets are a better bet than the promise of junk pharmaceuticals. For others, wonderful pharmaceuticals are the ticket, and others still just take their chances. One size does not fit all, so to each his own.

US and global society are facing much more serious illnesses than CoViD-19 which itself is a symptom of them, and there is no relief in sight.

Good Luck!

Old 05-03-2022, 07:25 AM

18,496 posts, read 9,164,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Mark my words, this will be the excuse Dems will use to try to maintain voting by mail throughout most of the country
Indeed. And we all know that absentee voting benefits the wrong types of people.

Old 05-03-2022, 07:26 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Indeed. And we all know that absentee voting benefits the wrong types of people.

dead voters tend to vote straight D

Old 05-03-2022, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
dead voters tend to vote straight D
Also many illegals whose names were recorded and dispatched to certain parts of the country.

The thing to watch in this mid-term election is the total number of voters in comparison to past midterms.

No one mentions the total number of votes counted in 2020 and how it totally swamped all prior elections by well over 15% more votes - and one of the candidates was a has been, 5 decade Senator in declining health who had about 3 campaign rallies.

Old 05-03-2022, 07:42 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,139,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I don't see how covid coming back in the summer helps Biden or the dems in the midterms. This is just one rogue ex Trump official opining.
Of course you can not see, you've got a diaper on your face.

Old 05-03-2022, 07:52 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,924,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Who freaking cares at this point? It's a bad cold, nothing more. For most people, not even flu-like. But hey, everyone, be scared, mask up, and go get your seventeenth booster!!

The issue is not whether it's more deadly than the flu--which it is. The issue is that roughly 20-30% of people who get it, even a mild case, end up with crippling potentially lifelong debilitation. It's called "long-Covid". look it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies