Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2022, 06:55 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Great post.

But I think it's pretty clear that MAGA has opted to use the husk of the old Republican Party as its vehicle to power.

And it seems to be working.

It may take time, but arguably creating a whole new party would be a far lengthier process.

Better to animate the Frankenstein monster, only to subvert it to the good.

BTW: This poll is fantastic news!

I do not trust that the RINOs in the GOP will not collude with the democrats to throw the election. The democrats have enough money to buy just about anyone. The only saving grace of all this inflation is it is reducing the strength and power of the democrat's war chest. "MAGA/the big orange wave isn't fueled by money and isn't harmed by inflation. In fact, the more inflation there is, the stronger and more energized "MAGA"/the big orange wave becomes as a movement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2022, 07:03 PM
nng

695 posts, read 289,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Good grief. Scary stuff. You’re unhinged.
And you can't refute anything I said. you just put some meaningless comment. But I really don't mind if trump wins again. If he wins, I bet you the MAGA people will be disappointed in him. He didnt really keep his promises to his voters; the dems will be galvanized against him , he was however a total shill for Israel. Just another puppet politician. And nothing will change. Lol. The politicians don't want real change just the status quo anyway. Instead of handouts for illegals children well have handouts for Israel instead. Nothing changes in this country substantially ever no matter who is in power. Lol at anyone thinking trump is going to save America lmao!!!

Old 05-08-2022, 07:09 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nng View Post
Can you refute my point? Trump was only ten minutes from attacking Iran.

Oh, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

Right.

I totally remember that!

You mean when he took out the notorious General Solomani and the entire NPC media told us it was going to be World War 3.

And then it wasn't. And then he signed the Abrams Peace Accord.

Just an idea, but how about this: YOU present something anywhere near resembling a logical or coherent argument for the dumb idea that Trump wanted war with Iran (or any other country), and then we'll take a look.

Sorry. The people you listen to have been wrong over and over and over again.

So we're done.

Maybe take a look at the playing field and realize you're losing. You are no longer in a position to preach down to us. We are taking over.

The last gasp of desperation from the Democrats makes me smile.

Old 05-08-2022, 07:28 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I do not trust that the RINOs in the GOP will not collude with the democrats to throw the election.

Yeah, I concur.

So we get rid of them and take the party for ourselves.

“’No RINOs Allowed’ Must Be Our Capitol Hill Battle Cry” – Peter Navarro’s Latest Book a Must-Read for Trump Nation

Quote:
We must do everything in our powers to ensure that there are only Trump Republicans who are in full command of ALL of the major leadership positions.

These positions include House Speaker, Whip, and Conference Chair along with the Chairs of all of the major Congressional Committees – starting with the all-important Judiciary and Ways and Means Committees.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...o-latest-book/

Old 05-08-2022, 08:39 PM

1,152 posts, read 617,786 times
I want DJT to run and win as bad as anyone, but I seriously doubt he will be allowed to win by way of a fair and honest election.

Old 05-08-2022, 08:42 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Can you refute my point? Trump was only ten minutes from attacking Iran. My guess is you are some evangelical Christian Zionist. Trump was beholden to Sheldon Adelson. And by the way some of trumps biggest supporters like Ann coulter agree that trump was a ****** who gave Israel everything it wanted while not fulfilling any of his campaign promises to the American people. I'll laugh if America votes for this ****** empty suit trump again. I seriously will. We all know that Zionists think America is only there to serve israels wants, needs and interests. We all know it.
I must complement you on your WILD imagination. Give up while you're behind...!

Old 05-08-2022, 08:44 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
I'm right.
No, it's quite obvious you are VERY left...!!

Old 05-09-2022, 02:56 AM

7,542 posts, read 11,576,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stank1964 View Post
I want DJT to run and win as bad as anyone, but I seriously doubt he will be allowed to win by way of a fair and honest election.
If Trump won reelection why did congress certify the election for Biden and Trump is still down in Florida

Trump lost get over it

Old 05-09-2022, 05:58 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
If Trump won reelection why did congress certify the election for Biden and Trump is still down in Florida

Trump lost get over it

Trump lost due to FRAUD and we will NOT get over it.

Old 05-09-2022, 06:00 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump could rock the entire American political system to the core if he ran as an independent, and won. He could literally create a whole new party and transform the American political arena for generations to come. He would become the single most revolutionary president we've had since George Washington. And he is in a very unique position to do that.

Democrats hate him and RINOs don't accept him. He should do it. Democrats are demanding a revolution. Give it to them. In order to make America great, you have to exemplify greatness. That would seal the deal forever and make Trump a legendary statesman with name recognition on par with that of Julius Caesar and Alexander the Great.

You don't even have to be that great to be a great leader. You just have to inspire greatness. The democrats sure as hell can't do that, and the RINOs have no interest in rolling in the mud the way Trump will. No matter how anyone feels about the man, Trump is the right man at the right time in our nation's history. Biden isn't even a decent cheap Chinese knock off.

Well done Andy.

President Donald Trump does inspire greatness.

He believes in America. He believes in us.

Trump 45

God ,Family Country.................................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies