Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2022, 10:10 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times

Advertisements

leftist stupidity reaping the whirlwind.

Gavin Newsom savagely mocked as ‘disgusting transphobe’ for claiming men can’t get pregnant at abortion rally

Quote:
Conservatives on Twitter had a field day Wednesday bashing Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif., for getting his far left talking points all mixed up. At an abortion rally, he denied that men can get pregnant, which goes against current woke ideology.

On Wednesday, Newsom posted a video of himself speaking to abortion and Planned Parenthood supporters about his commitment to defend the "reproductive rights" of women and girls in California in a rebuke of the potential Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v Wade that was leaked in a court draft opinion on Monday.
is there a biologist in the house?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2022, 12:48 PM

29,542 posts, read 19,636,351 times
When a leftist like Newsom isn't an extremist nut job enough to satisfy the loones lol... No men can't have babies. Per biology.

Old 05-09-2022, 12:50 PM

7,383 posts, read 3,539,248 times
if men can’t have babies, then why is there a pregnant man emoji?

Old 05-09-2022, 12:53 PM

25,774 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Savagely mocked for following science. Show me a higher order form of life form (mammal, etc) where the male of the species can pop out babies just as the female of the species can.

Now as far as mocking Newsom, let's just say he needs to be mocked. But not for that reason.

Side note: as I typed "higher order life form" the question popped into my head... how long will it be before a leftist identifies as an amoeba? Thus sidestepping that inconvenient scientific fact?

Old 05-09-2022, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Savagely mocked for following science. Show me a higher order form of life form (mammal, etc) where the male of the species can pop out babies just as the female of the species can.

Now as far as mocking Newsom, let's just say he needs to be mocked. But not for that reason.
there are definitely plenty of other reasons..

Newsom signs law allowing transgender inmates to be placed in prison by their gender identity

i'd be vastly more impressed if he spoke out against the whole 'birthing people' idiocy.

Old 05-09-2022, 01:01 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,715,560 times
The left is seeing when you make your agenda based on identity politics, you are eventually going to have to throw one of your groups under the bus to satisfy another group.

Old 05-09-2022, 01:06 PM

29,832 posts, read 24,922,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
if men can’t have babies, then why is there a pregnant man emoji?

Becaz men can totally get prego duh!!!

I wish my grade school education was this easy! Today's young people got it made in the shade!

Old 05-09-2022, 01:24 PM

10,108 posts, read 7,778,315 times
We need to have a contest of the funniest title to a thread that occurred while Biden in office. Everyday reading these crazy threads makes me laugh.

Men giving birth, Biden farting in front of royalty, chest feeding, and the list goes on and on. Country is tanking but at least we can laugh at the ridiculousness and stupidity.

Old 05-09-2022, 01:27 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,402,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Becaz men can totally get prego duh!!!

I wish my grade school education was this easy! Today's young people got it made in the shade!
Oh right, because sunshine makes people dark, you racist. Made in the shade my...

Old 05-09-2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
We need to have a contest of the funniest title to a thread that occurred while Biden in office. Everyday reading these crazy threads makes me laugh.

Men giving birth, Biden farting in front of royalty, chest feeding, and the list goes on and on. Country is tanking but at least we can laugh at the ridiculousness and stupidity.
this one should be in the running.

Midwifery course at prominent university in the UK taught that biological males can give birth through their penis
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies