Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 07:33 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times

Advertisements

But I don't WANT a painful global transition!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 10:43 PM

43,111 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Blakeley View Post
Indeed the international globalist elite is increasingly champing at the bit to implement their repugnant agenda , as evidenced by all these brash statements they increasingly like to spout at their conferences .

Whether or not they will be able to push through their goals remains to be seen , but I very much agree with those who state that there is still hope .

On that note it is also my opinion that an anti globalist alliance of countries should be formed in order to combat these actors , with one of the first steps said alliance should take being the sanctioning of the World Economic Forum .

Klaus Schwab , Bill Gates , and George Soros should be the ones feeling the pinch of sanctions for once .
Well so for China and Russia and now Brazil would be in that anti globalist alliance. Now what is going on in the world with Russia and China and the US ?

China and Russia want no part of this and both are the “ bad guys” that have to be dealt with.

That should be some food for thought

Old 05-24-2022, 11:07 PM

908 posts, read 442,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well so for China and Russia and now Brazil would be in that anti globalist alliance. Now what is going on in the world with Russia and China and the US ?

China and Russia want no part of this and both are the “ bad guys” that have to be dealt with.

That should be some food for thought

I'm not sure if I understand what your point is , so please correct me if my answer turns out to be based on a misunderstanding of your post , but Brazil/Russia/China wouldn't necessarily have to be part of this alliance especially since it would be undertaken on a totally voluntary/organic basis .

On the other hand all countries of the world uniting against globalism wouldn't be a bad idea at all , since if anything it would be precisely such action that could bring about the demise of the Davos elite .

Old 05-24-2022, 11:18 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
I'd be willing to wager that Klaus Schwab thinks of himself as God.
Maybe so, but at the age of 84, Schwab could drop dead or die in his sleep any day soon from now. I'd be more concerned about what his younger followers are saying as to how the future of the world should be like.

Old 05-24-2022, 11:35 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,040,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Blakeley View Post
Indeed the international globalist elite is increasingly champing at the bit to implement their repugnant agenda , as evidenced by all these brash statements they increasingly like to spout at their conferences .

Whether or not they will be able to push through their goals remains to be seen , but I very much agree with those who state that there is still hope .

On that note it is also my opinion that an anti globalist alliance of countries should be formed in order to combat these actors , with one of the first steps said alliance should take being the sanctioning of the World Economic Forum .

Klaus Schwab , Bill Gates , and George Soros should be the ones feeling the pinch of sanctions for once .
Amen to that!!!

Old 05-24-2022, 11:43 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,040,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
As you're obviously aware, the price of gas has already been skyrocketing, and a JP Morgan analyst recently projected that the national average could be $6 a gallon by August.

Then yesterday "President" Bozo admitted this was intentional in order to "transition" to electric vehicles.

We're already being warned that there will be rolling blackouts this summer, particularly in the Midwest/Southwest.

And yes, here in New England older homes that still use oil for heating have already seen massive price increases.

Throw in on top of that food shortages and Biden and his globalist minions sure do cook up a toxic stew, huh?

But remember: It's for your own good, and will make you a better person.

And if you contend otherwise, you need to be silenced as a conspiracy nazi.
There may come a point, in the not so distant future, when people won't be able to heat their homes or put food on the table.

I believe the Brandon administration is intentionally pushing our country toward civil unrest, then martial law.

I expect things could get very ugly.

Old 05-25-2022, 04:35 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
Every Marxist rEvOLuTiOn that Humanity has suffered throughout history, not too long ago, needed mass starvation and murder to get going.......

Old 05-25-2022, 06:55 AM

9,099 posts, read 6,321,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
But I don't WANT a painful global transition!
Then you need to vote against anything globalist. In the U.S. that means voting against Democrats across the board, every.single.time.

Old 05-25-2022, 07:36 AM

5,955 posts, read 2,880,867 times
Quote:
Then you need to vote against anything globalist. In the U.S. that means voting against Democrats across the board, every.single.time.
I can't Rep twice.

Old 05-25-2022, 07:48 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
The lefty dems and now the so called moderates don't seem to be voting for bills in a way that appears moderate at all. Manchin and Sienima appear to be holding back the flood gates.

I'll never vote dem again until they regain some basic America first common sense. Lose the globalist crap and get more center. They've wanted us to be like Europe for a long time now. They want big government control of all facets of people's day to day lives. It's just not what America was founded on and is about. This county really embraced individualism from day one. Now we're on the brink of losing all of that to the globalist collective hive mindset.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies