Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2022, 06:13 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

"The Trumps have argued that their testimony could be used against them in related criminal probes."

Sounds like a good reason to be afraid of testifying, if you know you're guilty.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/appeals-c...164651841.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2022, 06:20 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Mind bending this.

Trump is the victim of an attempted insurrection by dems, intel agencies, media using lies and twisted words and false warrants. that bears no weight or focus on the greatest political scandal in American history????

Lies disturb you????

Schiff, pelosi, nadler, schumer, harris, klobuchar, swalwell, HRC, Obama..... Biden can't go a day without telling lies and the left is all a dither about Trump telling a lie, that is a lie, only by subjective interpretation and not regarding any serious matters.

The names mentioned above tried to overthrow a sitting president and still hold office. How is that possible???? Their lies don't matter??????

The world of US justice and media focus is upside down and cannot be taken seriously... except for the fact they hold power and are destroying the country.

Democrat crimes would be possible in the presence of a free press.

Poor widwl mistweated Twump.

Old 05-28-2022, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nah, I read it and understood it perfectly. It’s nothing but deflection and hoping that the “we got him now” egg hatches so y’all can say I told you so, which is never going to happen.

lol.

Old 05-28-2022, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
He could litigate on the merits instead of whining that he's being pick on. That's what his lawsuit was about.

You tell me.

He could do the unbolded (words 3-6), but we see how often he does the bolded.....it isn't always the case, but the bolded is often the case.

Old 05-28-2022, 11:03 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Maybe so. There's a first time for everything, including Trump being indicted.

I think the Georgia investigation may be the one that breaks the ice. Fani Willis is moving pretty fast.
Not maybe, it is so.

Because Trump will never be indicted. Just more hoping and wishing and now with Fani the new flavor of the week. They’ll flail and flail just like the others for the last 5+ years.

Old 05-28-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

Poor widwl mistweated Twump.
I’d wager he laughs at them turning up zilch like he does at those that are scared to death of running again.

Old 05-28-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Not maybe, it is so.

Because Trump will never be indicted. Just more hoping and wishing and now with Fani the new flavor of the week. They’ll flail and flail just like the others for the last 5+ years.
You keep repeating the same phrase, with no data of any sort to support your claims. Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

Old 05-28-2022, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
President Trump under questioning?
If that ever happens....it would be a
paid per view extravaganza.

We'll be hearing about the swamp,Clinton,the laptop.......

Strike,strike ,strike.....hahahaha.......James and Company are clueless.

Remember folks.......................Baseball is fake and wrestling is real................hahahahaha.......
Bingo…It’s so cute how folks want to believe. It’s like never stop believing in Santa Claus.

Old 05-28-2022, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You keep repeating the same phrase, with no data of any sort to support your claims. Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.
Nah, you keep repeating the same phrase/s for the last 5 years.

My data to support my claims is there’s zero proof as he continues to galavant freely and do what he wants. You have zero data to support your claims but have convinced yourself that they’re going to get him. I’ve been right every time. You have not, hence failed predictions and nothing to “get him”.

Old 05-28-2022, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Nah, you keep repeating the same phrase/s for the last 5 years.

My data to support my claims is there’s zero proof as he continues to galavant freely and do what he wants. You have zero data to support your claims but have convinced yourself that they’re going to get him. I’ve been right every time. You have not, hence failed predictions and nothing to “get him”.
So far, but he hasn't gone to trial yet.

I haven't been involved in a fender bender for fifty years. That does not mean the next time I go to the grocery store I won't get hit.

With a minimum of five Grand Juries hearing evidence on various Trump activities, and knowing that GJs exist because there was some sort of alleged criminal evidence to cause them to be created. Their job is to decide whether or not there is evidence sufficient to indict, and they have carte blanche power to subpoena witnesses and documents in their investigations. Fani Willis' investigation in Fulton County, Georgia concerning Trump's phone call to Raffensperger for the purpose of election tampering seems to be the one that is furthest along, although normally almost no leakage happens concerning the process before the indictments drop.

You could be correct in your assumption that Trump is as innocent as a newborn child. You need to also consider that he may very soon have to prove his innocence. Denying that possibility is delusional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies