Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 02:11 PM

13,458 posts, read 4,292,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
You have to read it in the context of the entire article. I don’t believe for a second they would have resorted to illegal means.
of course not you are a Democrat. You still view Hillary and Pelosi as honest and decent politicians and view Adam Schiff as the best person in Congress to be in the committee to search for the truth.

Trump didn't do anything illegal. Until you have a conviction of a crime, you Dems should really sit down.

Old 07-15-2022, 02:13 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
You have to read it in the context of the entire article. I don’t believe for a second they would have resorted to illegal means.
I did, and just because you don’t believe it doesn’t make it so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
of course not you are a Democrat. You still view Hillary and Pelosi as honest and decent politicians and view Adam Schiff as the best person in Congress to be in the committee to search for the truth.

Trump didn't do anything illegal. Until you have a conviction of a crime, you Dems should really sit down.
Bingo

Old 07-15-2022, 02:28 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2qB3bS_6Y

Old 07-15-2022, 02:46 PM

13,458 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I think the judge said something interesting. He said: "there wasn't enough fraud to change the outcome of the election"

That's like CSI saying we found poison in the victim's body but not enough to kill him.

Just like the Kennedy assassination and UFO's, Vietnam Wars and current wars. When the establishment goes out of their way by a mile to defend the system, I know they are either flat out lying or semi lying.

He is careful with his words. He doesn't say there wasn't any fraud. He is saying there wasn't enough to change the outcome.

He is W Bush establishment like Obama when he said in 2016 that what the Russians did didn't change the outcome of the election but later changed his tune and the Democrats went further anyway with the Russian hoax and to hang Trump.

Old 07-15-2022, 02:57 PM

565 posts, read 282,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Thanks for sharing! I helped my elderly neighbor move a refrigerator yesterday and Mike Lindell was on TV. She has Fake News blaring all day long. I wonder if she'll see this information.

"There was no fraud that changed the outcome in even a single precinct."

Old 07-15-2022, 02:59 PM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:

If you think he didn’t do anything illegal, you haven’t been watching the hearings. The vast majority of testimony by hard-core conservative Republicans who were very loyal to Trump up until January 6. Many of them testifying that he wanted them to do things that they considered illegal and so refused.

When the Democrats were in a position where they didn’t believe they lost the election, Gore conceded anyway because the courts ruled against him. Trump ignored the court rulings.

Old 07-15-2022, 03:01 PM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
I think the judge said something interesting. He said: "there wasn't enough fraud to change the outcome of the election"

That's like CSI saying we found poison in the victim's body but not enough to kill him.

Just like the Kennedy assassination and UFO's, Vietnam Wars and current wars. When the establishment goes out of their way by a mile to defend the system, I know they are either flat out lying or semi lying.

He is careful with his words. He doesn't say there wasn't any fraud. He is saying there wasn't enough to change the outcome.

He is W Bush establishment like Obama when he said in 2016 that what the Russians did didn't change the outcome of the election but later changed his tune and the Democrats went further anyway with the Russian hoax and to hang Trump.
Even Trump appointed judges said there was no evidence. It wasn’t just that there wasn’t enough of anything to overturn the election, they said there wasn’t any evidence that would’ve overturned even a single precinct. The only vote they found where someone used to dead persons name, was a republican. As far as them saying there was “not enough” evidence, I’m sure in every election there are always a couple of isolated incidents. Like the Republican voter who was found to have tried to use his dead mother’s name. Zero evidence of anything widespread beyond that though.

62 courts all said the same thing many of whom were Republicans including Trump-appointed judges. Is that “the establishment” you’re talking about?

Last edited by ocnjgirl; 07-15-2022 at 03:28 PM..

Old 07-15-2022, 03:09 PM

565 posts, read 282,095 times
Quote:
When the Democrats were in a position where they didn’t believe they lost the election, Gore conceded anyway because the courts ruled against him. Trump ignored the court rulings.

A clear and stark contrast between those who believe in the rule of law and those who've been corrupted by Trump. Sadly, at this point, the Republican party is complicit and utterly corrupt. You have Republicans who believe THEY won their election but who refuse to acknowledge that Trump lost his. It's shameful.

Whataboutism is strong in the Fake News world.

Old 07-15-2022, 03:15 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Fan 79 View Post
A clear and stark contrast between those who believe in the rule of law and those who've been corrupted by Trump. Sadly, at this point, the Republican party is complicit and utterly corrupt. You have Republicans who believe THEY won their election but who refuse to acknowledge that Trump lost his. It's shameful.

Whataboutism is strong in the Fake News world.
Republicans are little more than a criminal conspiracy, refusing to testify, yet braying about how no one from their side is testifying.

Old 07-15-2022, 03:17 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Trump's time, in a court of law, he's going to unload tons and tons of true evidence of election fraud, for the whole world to see. He's not stupid. This is the instrument to finally get a court to hear and see election fraud happening.

Be very careful, what you wish for.
So Rudy has some evidence that he's been holding back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I had no problem with Trump challenging the election results in court. That is his right. All of his cases were thrown out. Yet he continues to promulgate his election fraud lie.

I don't know if Biden would have filed suit in any courts or not. I'm sure he would have conceded at some point. We're still waiting on Trump to do that. Everybody and his mother has told him that he lost the election, yet he and many of his ilk refuse to believe it.
Biden would not have filed a lawsuit to protest the election. He would have conceded defeat like every other losing Presidential candidate in American history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies