Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 04:30 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,235,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
You mean when Trump told them to protest peacefully on video and in public and Pelosis' Kangaroo court cuts that out from the presentation? OK.

Didn't Democrats encouraged BLM to protests.
When did Democrats encourage BLM protests to beat up police?
Most of the BLM marches here in the Atlanta suburbs were filled with retired white ladies, members of local clergies and very exuberant high school teenagers!

Old 07-13-2022, 04:34 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,235,426 times
Boy, for a group of posters here who overwhelmingly vote in the poll that they are NOT watching the hearings, you sure do have a lot to say!

Old 07-13-2022, 04:35 PM

13,425 posts, read 9,960,461 times
Quote:
My question is for you too but I don't expect for you to answer. TDS is deep in you.
There is no such thing as TDS.

As is coming to light, people’s ongoing distrust, dislike and outright disgust in Trump is well founded and completely legitimate, rooted in fact and not delusion.

His behaviour leading up to Jan 6, for one thing, has validated those who have spoken about his failings in character over the years, and who didn’t, and still don’t, believe he is suitable to hold the Presidential office.

Old 07-13-2022, 04:40 PM

37,231 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
and this will hold under cross examination in court ? No other testimony or evidence to refute that?

How can you refute a testimony when there is no cross examination?
How do you refute recorded police communications? That's a new one on me.

Old 07-13-2022, 04:43 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,412,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
How do you refute recorded police communications? That's a new one on me.
SJS has no clue what it is, because he has no clue about any of the hearings.

Old 07-13-2022, 04:46 PM

37,231 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
What the witnesses said, was for political purposes or criminal? Let me say it again, Trump was already impeached and acquitted over the matter. He is a private citizen. Anything new that wasn't covered in the impeachment trial that is not political has to be impartially investigated by the DOJ away from the politics of Pelosi and Congress who have a long history of bias and conflict of interest.

I don't know how many times I have to explain.
Once would be nice, in the form of a direct answer to a direct open ended question that only you can answer. But you didn't do it. Not even once.

I'll try again. "How do you know what has been said by the witnesses?"

This is not a trick question, nor are you in any danger of perjury. You are the one who has been saying you don't watch the hearings, yet you seem to be reciting detailed information that none of the rest of us saw.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:12 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,301,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Once would be nice, in the form of a direct answer to a direct open ended question that only you can answer. But you didn't do it. Not even once.

I'll try again. "How do you know what has been said by the witnesses?"

This is not a trick question, nor are you in any danger of perjury. You are the one who has been saying you don't watch the hearings, yet you seem to be reciting detailed information that none of the rest of us saw.

I read the Wall Street Journal EVERYDAY about the case. I like to cut the b.s. and theatrics of watching it That isn't my point overall about the Kangaroo court.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:16 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,301,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
When did Democrats encourage BLM protests to beat up police?
Most of the BLM marches here in the Atlanta suburbs were filled with retired white ladies, members of local clergies and very exuberant high school teenagers!
Did Trump ordered the protesters to beat the police? Maybe Trump said it in Chinese about the part peaceful protests but they don't speak Chinese.

I guess the destruction, arrests and deaths didn't happened during the BLM protests.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:25 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
and this will hold under cross examination in court ?

most likely.

Quote:
No other testimony or evidence to refute that?

that will be up to the defense to provide if and/or when the DOJ decides to prosecute.

Quote:
How can you refute a testimony when there is no cross examination?

again, as you know, this is a hearing, not a trial. there is no cross examination.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:26 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
Quote:
Did Trump ordered the protesters to beat the police? Maybe Trump said it in Chinese about the part peaceful protests but they don't speak Chinese.

I guess the destruction, arrests and deaths didn't happened during the BLM protests.
He said " let my people in," knowing that they were heavily armed, and "they're not here to hurt me."
It was like he was suggesting that they were there to hurt someone other than him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies