Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2022, 06:28 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,604,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
It’s really baffling that the people who claim they are women even though they were born males can’t explain what it means to be a woman.
Even more baffling, the feminists at the 'Women's March' in the documentary, can't define what a Woman is.

What exactly are they marching for?

Also, according to some twisted worldview, men can get pregnant. So I guess that means abortion is no longer just a woman's issue?

Last edited by jdaelectro; 06-09-2022 at 06:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2022, 07:04 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
This documentary is one of the most important films in the past several years, and was brilliantly done. It is without question one of the most damning works exposing the true depravity and dishonesty of leftist liberal ideology to date.

If you can look past the shear insanity, which is a mighty task I will admit, what this exposes is so deeply evil, it should outrage every single thinking person possessing an ounce of decency. This is a direct assault on children and young people by members of government, academia, medical, pharmaceutical and media. They are deliberately destroying children’s minds and lives, and these demented hard core homosexual miscreants who comprise the majority of these demonic forces of evil must be defeated by all means necessary.

Someone said this is fringe. No, not when you have a female Supreme Court Justice refusing to answer the simple question “what is a woman”. This is far beyond the category of fringe, when you have doctors, psychiatrists, scientists, college professors, government officials passing legislation, pushing this demonic agenda, and making it illegal to even question them. They are mutilating children, chemically castrating them, chopping off breasts, penises, and pumping them with drugs that will virtually guarantee that they will suffer lifelong medical consequences, and shortened lifespans.

Their greatest weapon? Their lies and false allegations of bigotry and phobic labels they attach to anyone speaking out against their depravity, as a means of silencing their opposition, and our collective cowardice for letting them silence the truth. And we have to stop allowing such weapons to silence the truth, and stay focused on identifying this enemy and their dastardly deeds. I personally suffer no phobias regarding any particular group, but I am pointing out the clearly culpable radical homosexual elements who are behind much of this, along with their complicit apologists as a matter of fact, not phobia.

We had better wake up and recognize that these demonic creatures are as dangerous to society as any Hollywood depiction of flesh eating zombies, only they are more dangerous, because zombies wouldn’t have high level jobs at universities, government agencies, the courts, and mainstream medical.

The people interviewed in that film were a mixed bag of psychopaths, sociopaths, mentally deranged, and pathological liars whose clear agenda is malevolent to the core, and they know it which is why they lie, lash out in anger, and shut down interviews. Demons get angry when exposed. They can be offered no compromise, no relief, and no quarter. We’ve already done that, and this is what has resulted.

Old 06-09-2022, 07:10 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
Even more baffling, the feminists at the 'Women's March' in the documentary, can't define what a Woman is.

Also, according to some twisted worldview, men can get pregnant. So I guess that means abortion is no longer just a woman's issue?
They know what a damned woman is. That disgraceful piece of filth just added to the Supreme Court? She knows what a woman is too. THEY ALL KNOW … they just can’t say it, because it destroys their false narrative of lies. To these people, the truth is like garlic to a vampire, and holy water to the devil.

These reprobates entire existence is a lie, and every last one of them need to be either behind bars, or locked in a rubber room.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:00 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post

As the practice shows, no one can. Everyone kinda knows it, but can't put it in words as satisfactory definition.

Because the bible itself that mentions creation of the woman, doesn't give the definition of what woman exactly is. It only mentions the child-bearing function, as I've said.

Quote:
We all know that in the REAL WORLD men can't get pregnant, unless physically altered.

With that being said, if you mutilate man's body in such way that he can bear the child, does it make him a woman?

My guess is, it still doesn't.

Why?
Because if a woman can't bear children, this doesn't turn her into a man either.
She still remains a woman.

Therefore as we can see, the childbearing function itself does not define in satisfactory manner the definition of what "woman" ( or man) are.

Or rather, it's an essential part of the definition, but some other component is missing here, to make the picture of who is who complete.

My guess is, this component is actually called a "soul," which puts us into the whole different realm, and that's why I'd like to stop right here.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:09 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Default Addressing the huge pink elephant in the room.

Just watched "What is a Woman" with Matt Walsh who is trying to discover what defines being a woman. The Masai in Africa have a great answer for him. Women are those who can have children. For them things are fairly black and white which makes it easier to deal with. They said there are specific roles for men and specific roles for women in their society and one would not do the other's work in their society.

So, addressing the elephant in the room, I thought I would ask a few questions on this forum because it will not be allowed in the relationship forum.

1) Would you tell your boyfriend you used to be a boy?
2) As a man, would you date a woman who used to be a man?
3) What would you do if you suspected your wife used to be a man?

I suspect feelings may run high, but as more and more people cross the big gender divide there are some questions we need to ask of each other. Some of these are show-stoppers for people looking for relationships.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:18 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Pretty messed up if you don't, and it'll end when he finds out. That's the sort of thing you MUST include in your personal ad or whatever. They have to know as soon as the potential for anything romantic is identified. Anything less is beyond despicable.

Quote:
No.

Quote:
This is why I responded at all.

WIFE?!

I'm not entirely sure that you understand the mechanics of all of this.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:21 PM

1,781 posts, read 956,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
This documentary is one of the most important films in the past several years, and was brilliantly done. It is without question one of the most damning works exposing the true depravity and dishonesty of leftist liberal ideology to date.

If you can look past the shear insanity, which is a mighty task I will admit, what this exposes is so deeply evil, it should outrage every single thinking person possessing an ounce of decency. This is a direct assault on children and young people by members of government, academia, medical, pharmaceutical and media. They are deliberately destroying children’s minds and lives, and these demented hard core homosexual miscreants who comprise the majority of these demonic forces of evil must be defeated by all means necessary.

Someone said this is fringe. No, not when you have a female Supreme Court Justice refusing to answer the simple question “what is a woman”. This is far beyond the category of fringe, when you have doctors, psychiatrists, scientists, college professors, government officials passing legislation, pushing this demonic agenda, and making it illegal to even question them. They are mutilating children, chemically castrating them, chopping off breasts, penises, and pumping them with drugs that will virtually guarantee that they will suffer lifelong medical consequences, and shortened lifespans.

Their greatest weapon? Their lies and false allegations of bigotry and phobic labels they attach to anyone speaking out against their depravity, as a means of silencing their opposition, and our collective cowardice for letting them silence the truth. And we have to stop allowing such weapons to silence the truth, and stay focused on identifying this enemy and their dastardly deeds. I personally suffer no phobias regarding any particular group, but I am pointing out the clearly culpable radical homosexual elements who are behind much of this, along with their complicit apologists as a matter of fact, not phobia.

We had better wake up and recognize that these demonic creatures are as dangerous to society as any Hollywood depiction of flesh eating zombies, only they are more dangerous, because zombies wouldn’t have high level jobs at universities, government agencies, the courts, and mainstream medical.

The people interviewed in that film were a mixed bag of psychopaths, sociopaths, mentally deranged, and pathological liars whose clear agenda is malevolent to the core, and they know it which is why they lie, lash out in anger, and shut down interviews. Demons get angry when exposed. They can be offered no compromise, no relief, and no quarter. We’ve already done that, and this is what has resulted.
Mic drop!

Old 06-09-2022, 08:22 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Just watched "What is a Woman" with Matt Walsh who is trying to discover what defines being a woman. The Masai in Africa have a great answer for him. Women are those who can have children. For them things are fairly black and white which makes it easier to deal with. They said there are specific roles for men and specific roles for women in their society and one would not do the other's work in their society.

So, addressing the elephant in the room, I thought I would ask a few questions on this forum because it will not be allowed in the relationship forum.

I suspect feelings may run high, but as more and more people cross the big gender divide there are some questions we need to ask of each other. Some of these are show-stoppers for people looking for relationships.
If you have been intimate with your partner you would know if they had had any kind of gender surgery. Hopefully this would have been discussed before intimate contact.

Next question...

Old 06-09-2022, 08:23 PM

1,781 posts, read 956,390 times
They’re all lunatics. Crazy, out of their mind, nutjobs. All of them. They’re all being exposed and it’s awesome.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:25 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
No, I am not sure I understand the mechanics of it either. Just for information, maybe there is a "idiots guide to..." that you can point me (and maybe others too) to please? If I am clueless about this topic, then there are surely some others who are not familiar with the practicalities too.

Trying to keep this all PG13, I think what you are saying is that a man who has been surgically made into a woman is not as 'bodily (down there) perfect' as some believe? So anyone who married or had a relationship with such a person would know as soon as the clothes come off?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies