Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2022, 09:36 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
If this is a serious question then it doesn't deserve an answer...I don't try to reason with people this obtuse.

These children are being coerced...plain and simple...anyone that refuses to see this is evil.
Do you just choose to ignore our history. You can't honestly think this is something new happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2022, 11:17 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post

It is more than just shameful how our sexual deviant crowd is given the green light to propagandize innocent and impressionable grade school children in government schools.

Oh, my, that drag exhibition is more advanced than over 50 years when my 5th grade teacher forced all the boys in my class to put on drag to do a fashion show for the school. We were just expected to pretend to be fashion models doing the walk and certainly not put on a leud dancing and singing drag routine. If my 5th grade teacher was grooming me to become a drag queen, it didn't work, because I haven't been in women's clothes ever since then. Yet, since then who knows how many elementary school teachers expected little boys to put on drag to do a fashion show for the school?

Old 06-14-2022, 04:11 AM

5,057 posts, read 3,957,808 times
OK groomer!

Old 06-14-2022, 05:04 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrabbit View Post
Whatever works for them.

Typical response. Encourage a certain behavior, especially at an early, impressionable age and then fall back on "meh, it was your decision... Live with it."

Old 06-14-2022, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Who is happy wort their body ? Please tell me. In the USA there are these fake standard we are to follow. I watch foreign movies. Their stars are mostly so so with buck teeth, fat bellies, terrible hair and lacking make up. Great actors. We shame people all the time! Too fat- too tall- and butts are too tiny. Our Kids grow up in a bullying environment even if its not coming from a mean kid at school. I detest the Kardashian’s and others for what they stand for. Young girls can’t identify with any of it. I watched Lizzo’s program the other day. Big girls - they happy -I’m happy! But how many really are good with their whole thing? Being ME is pushing forward. Probably be unbalanced for awhile but eventually we will have a Star Trek crew.
Men feel shame for being incels. Like we have all found love. Pfft. Before it was the dark label on women - spinsters.
Just leave people alone. They will figure it out. Its really none of your darn business!

I couldn't agree more, but that includes the other side encouraging, idolizing, and normalizing something to help incentivizing a behavior. Leaving people alone is a two way street.

Old 06-14-2022, 06:13 AM

4,853 posts, read 3,279,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I am eternally greatful to the Lord God that I was born 60 odd years ago and not today. Life over most of my timespan was sane and free. I am also on bended knee with gratitude that I will be buried in the ground and so not subject to what is coming 20 to 50 years from now, like the young today will be. I grieve for the young. It doesn't mean they can't be happy, but they won't have a scintilla of the freedom, privacy, and sanity I had over my lifetime. Not an ounce of it.
Well said, sadly.

Old 06-14-2022, 06:38 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You mean people like you? You are not "society." Many people, especially young people who will eventually be your age, don't care.

You mean YOU wouldn't. Other hetero guys do.

And yet, many do.

What's with your obsession with absolute conformity? There are many shades to sexuality.
Quote:
Gay men were more willing than straight men (12 percent vs. 3 percent) and lesbian women were more willing than straight women (29 percent vs. 2 percent) to date a trans person. Overall, gay men were far more likely than lesbians to exclude individuals based on their trans status. Both gays and lesbians were, however, considerably more likely to date a trans person consistent with their preferred gender presentation rather than their preferred genitalia (transmen for gays, transwomen for lesbians).
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...e-trans-person

Old 06-14-2022, 06:56 AM

3,368 posts, read 2,892,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Typical response. Encourage a certain behavior, especially at an early, impressionable age and then fall back on "meh, it was your decision... Live with it."
Well, I haven't heard from anyone that it was forced on them. Unless we're talking about Iran.

Old 06-14-2022, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrabbit View Post
Well, I haven't heard from anyone that it was forced on them. Unless we're talking about Iran.

This whole thread is about it being pushed on children. Why so obtuse?

Old 06-14-2022, 09:48 AM

3,408 posts, read 1,445,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post

That's what they do, and others suffer the consequences.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies