Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2022, 07:28 PM

57,410 posts, read 26,366,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Good thought and choice!
Susan Rice has no shot, totally partisan and tremendously unpopular.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2022, 07:30 PM

2,953 posts, read 997,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
What exactly are the republican policies.
Energy independence
A country with borders
Crime reduction through policing and conviction of criminals
Low taxes
Less government
Less regulation on business
Less printing of free money
Support for personal freedoms
A strong military and less militarism

Why do I do this? You could have looked this up yourself. Stop bothering us.

Old 06-22-2022, 07:41 PM

2,047 posts, read 865,401 times
It doesn’t matter who you as a Democrat might want to see run, the Democratic Party has become a machine. Heading towards Marxism as fast as it can. They will make sure whoever they pick for the top job is someone that they can control and reign in and not have their own ideas. Basically they want a puppet and they’ll get one. And they’ll cheat to do it. Just ask Bernie Sanders. Lol

Old 06-22-2022, 07:58 PM

1,735 posts, read 631,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'd have to say Manchin or possibly Gabbard. 2 of the few Democrats in leadership positions who actually have a brain in their heads.
They are probably the best two candidates the party has. However, they have been labeled by the democrat party as right wingers. It’s astonishing but it’s the truth. The left has gone crazy.

Old 06-22-2022, 08:12 PM

1,100 posts, read 435,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Energy independence
A country with borders
Crime reduction through policing and conviction of criminals
Low taxes
Less government
Less regulation on business
Less printing of free money
Support for personal freedoms
A strong military and less militarism
Yep. Pretty simple stuff. Most Conservatives just want to be left alone. That doesn't mean they hate any group of people.

It will be fun to watch President Trump extend his tax cuts in 2025 so we can all watch broke liberals cry again that they're going to keep more of their own money.

Old 06-22-2022, 08:38 PM

236 posts, read 96,670 times
AOC
Oprah Winfrey
Mark Cuban
Matthew McConaughey
Taylor Swift
Beyonce

Old 06-22-2022, 08:42 PM

15,608 posts, read 15,740,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
They won’t run anyone they can’t control. Mayor Pete wouldn’t do very well because fair or not there is a lot of anti-lgbt pushback right now. Plus he’s doing a terrible job with supply chain. Yang isn’t far left enough and Tulsi is too independent. As much as I don’t like him, Beto has some name recognition now. They won’t run a leftist celeb because they might not be able to control them. So, I’m think Beto or maybe Klobuchar (she checks some minority boxes).
Klobuchar is an interesting idea, but I think that people will regard her as not tough enough, when they compare her to Hillary or Liz Warren.

Old 06-22-2022, 09:14 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,131,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestar1 View Post
AOC
Oprah Winfrey
Mark Cuban
Matthew McConaughey
Taylor Swift
Beyonce

LOL, so highly qualified people in lefty world then?

Old 06-22-2022, 10:44 PM

32,161 posts, read 15,149,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrmantraut View Post
Trump already has the support. You can clearly see his strategy and it's working. We both have Master's degrees FWIW.

I love DeSantis, but I want Trump to get his other 4 years first. With Ron as his VP. Then DeSantis absolutely the next 8 years.
I have found that many who have higher degrees are book smart but have no common sense. My best friend and her husband have PHD's but common sense evades them. Not saying you do. I think he is losing his support because all he talks about his is obsession with losing the election. People are tired of hearing his whining. Time to move on.

Old 06-23-2022, 12:45 AM

10,130 posts, read 19,913,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Susan Rice has no shot, totally partisan and tremendously unpopular.
Source for either of those claims, please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies