Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2022, 06:41 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 14 days ago)

35,652 posts, read 18,015,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurabus5555 View Post
It doesn’t exist, to the surprise of no one.
Thank you. I thought I was missing something. I guess what there is, is the carefully arranged carcasses of bloated deceased cattle, that goes on and on. Don't know if they're in that grid because they're planning to burn them, or maybe bury in a single layer, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 06:44 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,906,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Thank you. I thought I was missing something. I guess what there is, is the carefully arranged carcasses of bloated deceased cattle, that goes on and on. Don't know if they're in that grid because they're planning to burn them, or maybe bury in a single layer, etc.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a real conspiracy theorist.

Sheesh, next you'll be telling us that UFOs were confirmed by the Pentagon...

BTW, if this was actually the case - I'm sure at least one of the ranchers will be calling out the Congressman who sourced them as stating otherwise any moment now.

Probably right around the time those insurrection charges finally surface...

Old 06-16-2022, 06:46 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,540,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
The cattle in the video were all Black Angus, it appeared.

They are a cold-weather breed that tolerates snowy cold winters very well, but can't tolerate 100º temps for very long. Summer temps in the High Plains and throughout the Northwest rarely climb above the low 90s, which usually come in mid-summer; cattle do adjust to the heat cycle, but this is a very early and severe heat wave, so it's extra-hard on the cows.
Thank you for the common sense post. Wait a minute. You're not part of the cow-killing conspiracy, are you?

Old 06-16-2022, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Thank you for the common sense post. Wait a minute. You're not part of the cow-killing conspiracy, are you?

Black Angus cows never appeared in Kansas until this year when super dooper climate changes was ready to pounce...that's why there's no previous record of anything like this. And no other hot summers ever occurred.

Common sense and stuff. Follow the scoyence.

Old 06-16-2022, 06:53 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,607,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I found this interesting bit of information when I Googled "longest kansas heat wave":

https://kchistory.org/week-kansas-ci...tory/heat-wave QUOTE FROM ABOVE, my italics and bold:

In the midst of a sweltering summer heat wave, the temperature reached a record-high 113 degrees Fahrenheit in Kansas City on August 14, 1936. [snip] On the following day, temperatures returned to an excess of 100 degrees. The local heat wave was only half over. In all, there were 16 straight days of 100 degree temperatures that August and a total of 53 non-consecutive 100 degree days that summer.
[end quote]

I did read that this latest heat wave was in the opposite corner of Kansas. However, what struck me as very peculiar was why did they all die in what appeared to be in unison? Meaning that it looked to me like they all just fell over at the same time.

My husband is NOT conspiracy minded in the least, so I showed him the Twitter video, and I asked him, "What could have caused this?" He immediately replied, "Nerve gas." Now he does NOT have any background that would make that in any way an educated guess, but I thought it was interesting that this was his immediate reaction.

Funny -- NOT -- but I started to write that I hope there will be some autopsies done, but then I wondered if that would prove anything.
If anyone ever figured out the dead bird phenomenon of midnight New Years Eve night 2011 from my neck of the woods I haven't heard. I've tried looking into it but the story died, I suspect this one will too. It's really eerie when something like this happens and you're close to it.

Old 06-16-2022, 06:56 PM

9,902 posts, read 4,670,007 times
Probably some sort of eco terrorist group who doesn't like cow farts and people eating meat. Wouldn't be the first radicals in a movement or ideology that took extreme measures.

Old 06-16-2022, 06:57 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,607,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
Probably some sort of eco terrorist group who doesn't like cow farts and people eating meat. Wouldn't be the first radicals in a movement or ideology that took extreme measures.
Or someone took cow tipping to the next level.

Old 06-16-2022, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Or someone took cow tipping to the next level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndfLW-xm9Xk

Old 06-16-2022, 06:59 PM

18,489 posts, read 8,314,397 times
They had an unusually cool spring...then boom....108 with high humidity

not saying it's common.....but am saying it's not uncommon either

it went from the 70s to over 100 in one day....with the cool spring...a lot of cattle had not completely shed their winter coats

Old 06-16-2022, 07:00 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,050,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Oh boy. Down the rabbit hole we go.

Warning, for graphic imagery:

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/sta...14909011861504

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaki...-its-not-heat/

Pretty recently I would have laughed you out of the room if you had tried to convince me the Feds and/or globalist forces were purposely sabotaging our food supply.

But take a look around. As several other posters have put it in the past "If they were trying to destroy the country, would they do anything differently?"

My instinctual answer to that question gives me foreboding pause.
Read lots of comments & very few are verified 'ranchers. Animal experts say that cattle can adapt to all kinds of weather.....over time. What happened was the humidity raised the temperature quickly and that's what impacted the cattle. Kansas officials are saying 2000 dead, conservative pundits are saying 10,000.....and it wasn't all in one day -- it was over time.

Can anyone provide a quote from any of the folks who own the cattle?

https://www.newsweek.com/shocking-fo...tiktok-1716433
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies