Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2022, 10:52 AM

19,948 posts, read 9,511,488 times

Advertisements

If the ranchers said it was the heat, I believe them.

However, if it was only government officials saying that it was the heat, I would have some doubt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2022, 11:02 AM

18,255 posts, read 16,992,673 times
If it wasn't the heat then what was it??????

Old 06-19-2022, 11:06 AM

1,213 posts, read 571,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Yep and nope.

And I think it's an insurance payout --- with one incident not having anything (and they don't know each other) with the other, except that they all came up with the same idea around the same time.

There were a couple of restaurant kitchen fires close to where I live; their location within a mile of each other and the fires about a week an half apart. That's were my mind went on them, too.

Accidents happen --- that's what insurance is for.

If there is a reporter following this, they should check with insurance companies for the final report. But since they probably won't do their job, or care about this and love to spread crap --- no one will really know what happened and that's where the best conspiracies are born.

Lizard people; they done it.
So you thinking copycat cash insurance grabs?
I could see that for the other stuff but the cattle deaths is still odd.

Old 06-19-2022, 11:27 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,628,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Yep and nope.

And I think it's an insurance payout --- with one incident not having anything (and they don't know each other) with the other, except that they all came up with the same idea around the same time.

There were a couple of restaurant kitchen fires close to where I live; their location within a mile of each other and the fires about a week an half apart. That's were my mind went on them, too.

Accidents happen --- that's what insurance is for.

If there is a reporter following this, they should check with insurance companies for the final report. But since they probably won't do their job, or care about this and love to spread crap --- no one will really know what happened and that's where the best conspiracies are born.

Lizard people; they done it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardstarkey View Post
So you thinking copycat cash insurance grabs?
I could see that for the other stuff but the cattle deaths is still odd.
Not copycat --- and I'm just trying to draw a straight line. Ever studied marketing? 1,000 people will have the same idea and/or make the same purchases; they do not know one another. And yes cattle deaths are odd, but then so were the birds falling dead from the sky at midnight New Years Eve 2011.

If they were having financial issues and let's be honest, who isn't, well draw the straight line.

Old 06-19-2022, 07:19 PM

8,603 posts, read 11,046,142 times
How is it ALL these cows are in the same place, practically laying on top of one another?
One would think with 10000 dead cows, they would be scattered all over the place instead of what we see in the video.
Something smells about this whole ting, and it ain't cow s..t.

Old 06-19-2022, 07:42 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,628,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
How is it ALL these cows are in the same place, practically laying on top of one another?
One would think with 10000 dead cows, they would be scattered all over the place instead of what we see in the video.
They moved them with a front-end loader.

Old 06-19-2022, 08:05 PM

26,110 posts, read 19,053,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
If it wasn't the heat then what was it??????
Sunspots?

But, yeah, it was the heat. It's not like cattle have gone through millions of years of evolutionary change and natural selection in order to survive a bit of heat. Anything above 10 centigrade and they start dropping over like flies.

Old 06-19-2022, 08:18 PM

35,796 posts, read 21,184,619 times
https://www.factcheck.org/2022/06/ka...claims-online/

Yes, heat led to the deaths of at least 2,000 cattle in Kansas

https://www.wltx.com/amp/article/new...1-1353304204f9

Old 06-19-2022, 08:36 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,096,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Because they were ploughed and put into one place.

Old 06-20-2022, 02:14 PM

26,074 posts, read 22,273,567 times
The issue is the factory farms. SW KS is cluttered with factory farms and illegal aliens, and there is the aquifier that is being depleted, and the continuing severe drought in that area of the state is legendary. Has anyone ever driven by a factory farm? They are SO INHUMANE! The cattle cannot possibly be that healthy living in such conditions, and it isn't like there is any shade in SW KS! With the high price of beef, and every store here having to mark it down because of lack of demand at those prices, I suspect either insurance will pay out for the loss, or they will beg for federal money based on something they dream up to get it. I am sure our Democratic governor will have her hand out to the Biden Administration for taxpayer dollars. Business has risk, and they don't share the profits when they are ahead.

Our temperatures have been in the mid-to high 90s for at least a couple of weeks, and the humidity has been high. The thing with humidity is that the crops themselves contribute to that, and they do use irrigation in the fields of SW KS too.

If disease was an issue, maybe they should hire people that they know where these people have come from! You know, people whose background they can actually check!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies