Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2022, 02:23 AM

7,007 posts, read 6,930,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I found this interesting bit of information when I Googled "longest kansas heat wave":

https://kchistory.org/week-kansas-ci...tory/heat-wave QUOTE FROM ABOVE, my italics and bold:

In the midst of a sweltering summer heat wave, the temperature reached a record-high 113 degrees Fahrenheit in Kansas City on August 14, 1936. [snip] On the following day, temperatures returned to an excess of 100 degrees. The local heat wave was only half over. In all, there were 16 straight days of 100 degree temperatures that August and a total of 53 non-consecutive 100 degree days that summer.
[end quote]

I did read that this latest heat wave was in the opposite corner of Kansas. However, what struck me as very peculiar was why did they all die in what appeared to be in unison? Meaning that it looked to me like they all just fell over at the same time.

My husband is NOT conspiracy minded in the least, so I showed him the Twitter video, and I asked him, "What could have caused this?" He immediately replied, "Nerve gas." Now he does NOT have any background that would make that in any way an educated guess, but I thought it was interesting that this was his immediate reaction.

Funny -- NOT -- but I started to write that I hope there will be some autopsies done, but then I wondered if that would prove anything.
Rather like the (fictional) film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, the reason the military gave for evacuating the area they wanted to clear (so they alone could meet the aliens) was a train carrying nerve gas had crashed. Just another False Flag event perhaps?

I think the problem with giving us insects to eat is that they dont alter them in any way, so we see we are eating bugs. If they fried them and then ground them up into dust/powder we may not have a problem if they were made into meat substitutes or burgers, mince, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2022, 08:02 AM

26,069 posts, read 22,268,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
The Kansas City Star states heat IS to blame.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/stat...262574297.html

The deaths followed days of triple digit temperatures. Estimates of the total is between 2-10K.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeko156 View Post
I agree. That is a lot of cows at one time.
https://en-volve.com/2022/06/17/ranc...ood-shortages/

I did have another thought: SW KS is fueled by illegal aliens which the industrial farms depend on to keep their profits high. Probably 25 years ago, I looked at the area when my son with special needs was still in school, and learned the majority of the students were Hispanic. The issue would be just like in southern AZ, "English As a Second Language" would have priority under "Special Education" leaving my citizen son not having his needs met.

Every once in a while, they catch someone with a load of fake IDs traveling in that area. So, these people have every reason to want to see Democrats in power, including our sorry Democratic governor.

As I said before, beef isn't selling that well with the extremely high prices. It is high here in KS, so I can't imagine what it must be like elsewhere with shipping costs included. Feeding and watering cattle through the summer is expensive also. So, draw your own conclusions.

Old 06-21-2022, 08:21 AM

26,069 posts, read 22,268,288 times
Another possibility is that a law was just passed in KS, even signed by our Democratic governor, which prohibits any city, etc. from becoming a "sanctuary" city in KS!

https://www.kcur.org/news/2022-05-28...nctuary-cities

"Kansas immigrants say they face 'unsafe and unwelcome' state under law banning sanctuary cities"

They should feel "unsafe and unwelcome" as they are illegally present in our country! Those that break the law need to feel that way!

"Immigrants are reeling from the law and the far reaching effects it could have on their communities, even beyond those with welcoming ordinances. With a growing immigrant population, advocates warn of economic and criminal fallout from the legislative action."

Explain what "economic and criminal fallout from the legislative action means? It does look a little suspicious when one makes threats............

The Agricultural businesses in KS backed the bill to support "sanctuary" cities.

I think what the issue with the cattle is starting to come together. Sham! And, I bet the federal government gives them "emergency" funding because of their loss!

Never underestimate the corruption of American businesses when it comes to illegal alien support!

Old 06-21-2022, 09:28 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,329,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
You know what, Rhody.

I think whoever was pushing for genetically engineering Beef Cattle to make them more heat resistant in my last link did this. Probly snuck in the dark of night, and filled their pastures with rattlesnakes, just so they can move forward with genetically engineering them, pointing to the bogus cause of death being heat stress.

I bet that's what happened. It's not that the conditions were known to be lethal, and the cows were exhibiting signs of extreme heat stress before they died. It was rattlesnakes.

LOL......wow. Thank god many of the farmers are ordering autopsies for their cattle, which include toxicology reports to see if the cattle may have been poisoned.

That being said, I think I'll wait for the farmers to reveal what the test results show, instead of all of your crazy theories and links you keep providing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies