Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 07:39 AM

6,181 posts, read 2,793,736 times

Advertisements

No one in their 70s or 80s is fit to run the nation. I hope Desantis runs to get us away from the two geezers,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2022, 07:47 AM

18,508 posts, read 31,748,093 times
Biden is the worst President we have ever had. Since he became the President, not one good thing has come to America.
We are in such a bad state, and yet this idiot does not want to take the blame for anything.

I hope all the people that voted for him are happy to the way things have turned out.
Trump wanted to make us come first, he wanted to make sure we were safe. trump wanted to make our economy grow and he wanted our citizens to prosper.
he wanted immigrants to come here legally, and without problems.

Biden, has destroyed everything that trump had done to help us.

How can any American in his right mind not agree with lets take care of us first?

We, Americans are supposed to come first, not people from third world countries, we are supposed to be taken care of first.

Then all these refugees come here and get free everything, and I'm still working 40 hours a week so my tax dollars can pay for this, yeah, it freaking pisses me off.

and then we have Kamala, OMG, how scary would it be if she became President if Biden croaks.
Its funny how Biden, out of the blue chose her for his VP??????? She, was his choice....wonder why.
I am thinking Obozo had a lot to do with that, another moron, that did nothing for us either.

Old 06-17-2022, 09:09 PM

17,796 posts, read 7,037,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Biden is the worst President we have ever had. Since he became the President, not one good thing has come to America.
We are in such a bad state, and yet this idiot does not want to take the blame for anything.

I hope all the people that voted for him are happy to the way things have turned out.
Trump wanted to make us come first, he wanted to make sure we were safe. trump wanted to make our economy grow and he wanted our citizens to prosper.
he wanted immigrants to come here legally, and without problems.

Biden, has destroyed everything that trump had done to help us.

How can any American in his right mind not agree with lets take care of us first?

We, Americans are supposed to come first, not people from third world countries, we are supposed to be taken care of first.

Then all these refugees come here and get free everything, and I'm still working 40 hours a week so my tax dollars can pay for this, yeah, it freaking pisses me off.

and then we have Kamala, OMG, how scary would it be if she became President if Biden croaks.
Its funny how Biden, out of the blue chose her for his VP??????? She, was his choice....wonder why.
I am thinking Obozo had a lot to do with that, another moron, that did nothing for us either.
Excellent post. I agree completely, especially about taking care of U.S. citizens before the hordes of illegal aliens. We have plenty of people that need help here without asking the whole world to come sign up for welfare benefits.

Old 06-17-2022, 10:12 PM

18,503 posts, read 15,325,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
I'll respond the same way as in the Trump thread.

Is anyone?

Whoever is picked 50% of the population claim they're mentally unfit. Good job diving yourselves into two camps.
This is not true. I didn't agree with anything Obama said, but he was mentally fit for the job. So was Bush. So was Clinton.

I believed Trump was, but that is because I don't believe a personality disorder necessarily makes someone "mentally unfit" for the job. I suppose that is at least debatable.

Dementia does make someone "mentally unfit", by anyone's standards. Or at least, it should.

Old 06-18-2022, 12:10 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,256,088 times
Is a Polar Bear fit to drive a Kenworth?

Is a 5 year old fit to box in the heavyweight division?

Can a pickle type a thesis?

Is resident Oatmeal fit to lead the nation?

To all of the above, the answer is no.

Old 06-18-2022, 07:25 AM

5,224 posts, read 3,818,909 times
Is this a serious question? Do you really think he is running things anyway?

Old 06-18-2022, 07:38 AM

18,503 posts, read 15,325,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
Is this a serious question? Do you really think he is running things anyway?
That's the scariest part. Whoever IS running things can do whatever damage they want without having any repercussions to themselves. History will blame it on a demented old fool of a president.

Old 06-18-2022, 08:06 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,116,699 times
When Biden speaks for a long time he looks like he has been given some sort of stimulant.
One time in particular it was like he wouldn’t shut up and just kept rambling and babbling on.
These stimulants are unhealthy and can kill, especially at his age.

When he is not given medication he does the “Biden mumble stumble” that gets lots of replay.
He clearly loses touch of what he is talking about.
Sometimes his real feelings come out and his handlers have to quickly implement corrections like when he said we would retaliate in kind with chemical/biological weapons to Russia , or when he told our troops that they need to get ready for war.

This administration shows weakness and instability.
If it showed strength we wouldn’t be in this Ukrainian mess.
If it showed stability we wouldn’t be in this economic mess.

This administration is one of the worst things that has happened to this country and I’ve only scratched the surface of how bad it is.

Old 06-18-2022, 06:14 PM

10,409 posts, read 6,987,223 times
81 million thought he was fit.

The vast majority of those, now are thinking "whoopsie..."

Last edited by NORTY FLATZ; 06-18-2022 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: added stuff, ya know?

Old 06-18-2022, 06:33 PM

30,914 posts, read 37,080,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ View Post
81 million thought he was fit.

The vast majority of those, now are thinking "whoopsie..."

I doubt that is true. A more than trivial percentage are thinking that. But the majority who voted for him are in denial of that fact. Nobody likes to admit they were wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies