Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2022, 01:59 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Folks, EVERY human has both in them. Male and female. That's how mind operates. In true males, the male principle is dominant, in females - the female one.
If it happens to be so that a female principle is dominant in a male body human, you have a feminine male. Who might, as well, believe, that it is a woman. No, it is only feminine mentally and male anatomically and physiologically.
Don't confuse femininity and being a woman. Or, masculinity and being a man.

So society shouldn't be allowed to make standards for itself based on the feelings and wishes of the majority?

Kinda blows "democracy" out of the water there huh?

Old 06-21-2022, 02:03 PM

1,754 posts, read 755,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
There ill be nothing you can do if any man decides to abuse the policy. It will be too late.

Does it matter if it’s rare if you or your daughters are the ones who encounter this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Please!! This will become less and less of a rare occurrence as time goes on. When people start realizing the true agenda and acceptance of false biology, they’ll come up with other reasons to scam the system. If all it takes is a thought inside your private mind that you “feel like a woman“ to walk in and use the restroom as a 6 foot two hairy bearded musclebound man, with your 13-year-old daughter, you can bet your bottom dollar it’s going to happen and happen frequently. What about some of these lunatics that feel like a woman one day and feel like a man the next? You know those are out there as well, don’t you?

It’s already happening in prisons, women getting raped by men who are faking being transgender. But this is what you loons wanted.
I want a daughter.

I see your point, but I don't want people to be mistreated on either side.

Perhaps more and more restrooms that are 1 person rooms for any gender is ideal for new constructions going forward.

Also, maybe only people who are clearly trying to transition should be able to use the other bathroom?

Old 06-21-2022, 03:29 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,309,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Could be, I also think that many young people are just confused about things in life overall. I wonder how much of this could be related to gaining attention in some way. Taking on a marginalized and dismissed role and a certain amount of self-victimization.

Being a "victim" in the country is a thing these days.

I'm not headshrinker but I wonder if those may be factors as well.

Never heard so much about trans as we have the last few years, it's not like trans people haven't been around in the past, whether they are legit or just confused kids.
unless we acknowledge that minors, especially those who haven't gone through all the physical, mental and emotional changes of puberty, are not fully-formed adults or to be treated as such then we'll keep having this problem.

Old 06-21-2022, 03:32 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,282,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I'm starting to think transgenders are the new illegal immigrants with the amount of ass kissing they're getting from the Democrats....

Sort of understandable though, seeing how Hispanics are polling more and more conservative all the time.

Dems gotta keep up the supply of persecuted victims voting bloc.
it's a distraction.....look a squirrel

notice every time the dems butts are in a crack....they pile on the distractions

never let a crisis go to waste....even if you have to create the crisis

Old 06-21-2022, 03:32 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
neither is telling them it's perfectly acceptable to proclaim you choose a new identity just because you want to.
The Mental Health Professionals would widely disagree with you.

Old 06-21-2022, 03:45 PM

6,667 posts, read 2,975,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I think you can be attracted to anyone.

I don’t think you can believe you are a different sex, an animal or a frying pan unless you have a mental issue.
Even that is not the real issue in a way.

It's when it is demanded that Everyone else play into that belief and real world legislature is codified into playing into it and into public schools.

Otherwise, who gives a (**&&^ what you believe you are.

Old 06-21-2022, 03:51 PM

43,111 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Even that is not the real issue in a way.

It's when it is demanded that Everyone else play into that belief and real world legislature is codified into playing into it and into public schools.

Otherwise, who gives a (**&&^ what you believe you are.
Well now everyone in America is supposed to give a **&&& or get in trouble with the law.

Old 06-21-2022, 03:51 PM

18,449 posts, read 8,282,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
The Mental Health Professionals would widely disagree with you.
that says it all....don't it

Old 06-21-2022, 04:00 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,302,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
He was castrated ? I read he underwent sex reassignment surgery and declared himself a woman. That's a transgender.
When a man undergoes sex reassignment surgery, part of the procedure is an orchiectomy, which is a castration.

Old 06-21-2022, 04:16 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
that says it all....don't it
Yes it does. They know much more about then anyone posting here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies