Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2022, 01:19 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
I think it is pretty well established he’s the worst in US history.

And that is with a fawning press corps working 24/7 to try to make him look good.
Obiden sure has done an excellent job blowing past Carters as the worst person in the WH. And don't forget the verbal lettuce talking dipstick of a bubblehead VP wannabe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2022, 02:02 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Biden and the Democrats have been quite accomplished in their unspoken mission of tearing down the United States. Here's a partial list of the things Biden has succeeded in destroying in less than 2 years:
  • The Southern Border
  • The Supply Chain
  • Reasonable Gas Prices
  • Reasonable Prices for Everything Else
  • Women's Sports
  • Trust in the Supreme Court
  • Patriotism and Love of Country
  • Consequences for Criminals
  • Free Speech [for conservatives]
  • Equality
  • The Rule of Law
  • Good Jobs
  • Keystone XL Pipeline
  • Local Law Enforcement
  • Trust in Federal Law Enforcement (FBI, DOJ, CIA)
  • ICE
  • Border Patrol
  • Trust in the CDC & NIH
  • Over 1,000,000 Lives From COVID
  • One Year of Childhood Development and Education Due to Unnecessary Democrat School Closures (also an accomplishment of state and local Democrats - they actually get credit for 2 years)
  • Trust and Enrollment in Public Schools Across the Country
  • Bipartisanship
  • A Stable Afghanistan
  • Our Relationship with Israel
  • Our International Standing
  • Ethics in Government
  • Transparency
  • Competence
  • Ukraine
  • Race Relations

I'm sure there are many more Biden "accomplishments," but this is what I could come up with off the top of my head.
Well done.. rep point for you!

Old 12-09-2022, 08:39 AM

635 posts, read 784,333 times
Default Joe Bidens accomplishments?

Please feel free to list anything good President Biden has done. Good policies or plans that you support.
I can't come up with any. If anything he appears to be a nation destroyer with his plans and policies. my
family's quality of life has suffered. The southern border is wide open and inflation is really bad and we are spending insane amounts of money on the military/industrial complex. between Ukraine and the fentanyl pouring in from the south I think many deaths can be contributed to his policies. sorry to be so negative but
I really can't find anything good to say, I wish I could.

Old 12-09-2022, 08:42 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
well he got 13 Americans killed in Afghanistan, enslaved and entire country and gave American military tech to the Chinese and Russians in one fell swoop.

Old 12-09-2022, 08:44 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
The Pact Act, infrastructure bill, the Chip act, marriage equality, lowered prescription drug prices, finally got us out of Afghanistan and great leadership on Ukraine uniting NATO.

Old 12-09-2022, 08:50 AM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapie9969 View Post
Please feel free to list anything good President Biden has done. Good policies or plans that you support.
I can't come up with any. If anything he appears to be a nation destroyer with his plans and policies. my
family's quality of life has suffered. The southern border is wide open and inflation is really bad and we are spending insane amounts of money on the military/industrial complex. between Ukraine and the fentanyl pouring in from the south I think many deaths can be contributed to his policies. sorry to be so negative but
I really can't find anything good to say, I wish I could.
Biden's "accomplishments are:
1. Spiking crime
2. Open border
3. Spiking deficits
4. Dangerous political polarization
5. Declaring everyone that didn't vote for him an enemy of the state
6. Drained the Strategic Oil Reserve
7. Destroying our energy independence
8. Gave the merchant of death to Russia so that he can get arms to kill Ukrainians

Old 12-09-2022, 08:52 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The Pact Act, infrastructure bill, the Chip act, marriage equality, lowered prescription drug prices, finally got us out of Afghanistan and great leadership on Ukraine uniting NATO.
Where'd you get your glasses? My wife loves that deep rose coloring and Christmas is coming up.

Old 12-09-2022, 08:56 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Oh! and there was that time when he told 300 million Americans they better do what he says or he would fire them

and a bunch of people on the fence about getting vaccinated decided liberty was important so they didnt.

and he fired them. and some died.

Old 12-09-2022, 09:04 AM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
His accomplishments....

Our old allies are mad at us.
And our new allies are dictators of their countries.

Old 12-09-2022, 09:04 AM

107 posts, read 51,287 times
He used to do a lot for Amtrak when he was in the Senate. Seems to have given it up since he's been in the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies