Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2022, 08:57 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,905,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
She was not the best otherwise she would not receive less than 2% support during democrat primaries in 2020

But she got all the check boxes checked
As a famous Democrat (although I forget whom) once said, and I quote: "WELL, IT WORKED, DIDN'T IT??"

Stacy Abrams, running, again, for Governor in Georgia, ain't much smarter. To wit, she's telling blacks they don't have voting rights---DESPITE that RECORD NUMBERS of blacks turned out to vote for Biden and the two DEMOCRATS Senators elected in Georgia!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2022, 09:05 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
I am torn.
On the one hand, these folks are entertaining as hell.
On the other, hand, if this is the best one major party in this country can come up with, I weep for the future.
She was selected, not elected. Biden was also selected, not elected VP.

If Obama doesn’t pick Biden as VP, Biden never gets the name recognition to win the Whitehouse.

VP should be an electable position. Tulsi Gabbard would’ve won that VP spot.

Old 07-07-2022, 09:18 AM

8,241 posts, read 3,495,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
I'm not Kamala supporter whatsoever, but, I couldn't find any video of her actually saying this stuff. Do you have a link?
I have seen a video with her saying that about taking stuff seriously but not the other one.

Old 07-07-2022, 09:21 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,272,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
I have seen a video with her saying that about taking stuff seriously but not the other one.

I saw it as well. But links or no links, the woman is an idiot and cannot speak in public.

Old 07-07-2022, 09:21 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Blondes celebrating everywhere! Lol ...

Some recent gems from our VP,
“We have to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously”
and my new favorite...

"Gas prices are high due to gas prices not being low as before. To get back to lower prices we have to acknowledge gas is high which is the opposite of low.
"

only kidding about the blondes.
I mean.. she sounds just like Orange Man Bad.. lol

Old 07-07-2022, 09:23 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,249,265 times
I remember as a kid thinking "man you must really have to be smart to be a Senator, Vice President or the President." I sure was proven wrong in that.

It's pathetic that this person has such a position of power and is likely in the bottom 5% of intelligence of everyone in America. She's brutally stupid.

Old 07-07-2022, 09:23 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Where did she benefit from affirmative action? She attended a black college, for heaven's sake. Did it let her in because she was black?

Epic fail.
lmao… this is hilarious. They just make it up as they go.

Old 07-07-2022, 09:37 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,355,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
And she sounds like a child doing a book report on a book that they did not read.

Old 07-07-2022, 09:41 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I mean.. she sounds just like Orange Man Bad.. lol

No she doesn't. Not even close. The problem is, you like many other Black people, refuse to call her out on how unqualified she is, solely because she's Black. This is no different than when Obama was in office, with the record turnout of votes he got. Let's be real, most of them was because he's (half) Black. 95 - 98% of Black voters in America voted for him twice. You're really going to sit there and convince me that every single one of them voted because they liked his policies?

Old 07-07-2022, 09:41 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,355,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
No. Kamala will be impeached and an immediate replacement will be voted on by the Congress. THAT person will replace Biden when he is impeached. Pelosi isn't even in the running.

That is how VP Spiro Agnew was replaced. Since the GOP will control both houses of Congress next year, they can nominate anyone they want.....even Trump.
Thank God for that. You've made my day!!! Thanks for correcting me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies