Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 12:48 AM

11,511 posts, read 6,027,599 times

Advertisements

Chloe Cole opened up about how taking puberty blockers and having surgery 'irreversibly and painfully' damaged her body from the age of 13. She said it has left her unlikely to be able to have children and unable to breastfeed if she can because she had a double mastectomy.

Earlier this year, she told the New York Post it was her exposure to LGBTQ+ activism on Instagram at age 11 that pushed her toward transitioning. She said: 'I started being exposed to a lot of LGBT content and activism.'

The teen said: 'No child should have to experience what I have. My consent was not informed.' Later, she was asked what her advice to the public would be. She replied: 'Do not transition your kids.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-girl-17.html

Old 07-11-2022, 01:14 AM

24 posts, read 13,314 times
This is why these laws are being enacted, to protect the children. How any one can see this as anti LGBTQ is beyond me.

Old 07-11-2022, 03:15 AM

7,387 posts, read 3,542,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNRFan View Post
This is why these laws are being enacted, to protect the children. How any one can see this as anti LGBTQ is beyond me.
exactly. a 10 -13 year old has absolutely no ability to foresee consequences, has absolutely no life experience, and needs adults to care for them still and point them in responsible directions. we are too obsessed with being our kids friend, when they need a parent to dish out love and tough love where appropriate. they can’t make major decisions at that age, nor should they be compelled to. no. you can’t change your name. no. you cant make us call you they/them/whatever. you are a child, you must abide by what your parents say until you are old enough to support yourself.

Old 07-11-2022, 03:23 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,479,600 times
Quote:
Are you saying that LGBTQ isn't responsible? This group invited the "T" into their title, into their fold, into their protective arms.
LGBTQ isn't speaking out against these surgeries.

Old 07-11-2022, 03:49 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,138,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Are you saying that LGBTQ isn't responsible? This group invited the "T" into their title, into their fold, into their protective arms.
They are very irresponsible. Pushing to let children have transgender drugs and surgery.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:27 AM

24 posts, read 13,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Yes, I am saying they are not responsible. They automatically attack anyone who even questions anything like this.

Here is an 11 year old "trans activist". The mother should be arrested.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/not-...-leaves-texas/

Old 07-11-2022, 05:47 AM

22,665 posts, read 24,619,009 times
This type of thing is allowed to be done to children only when a crumbling "country"
has gone insane.

Old 07-11-2022, 05:52 AM

6,038 posts, read 2,856,281 times
This is incredibly sad! This poor girl may be infertile because of propaganda she was exposed to, way too early in her life.

Parents, DO NOT hand your children a smartphone, laptop, or tablet, especially with unfiltered access to the internet. I am only five years older than this girl, and I have seen the harmful effects, personally, of giving teenagers smartphones and laptops, amongst my peers.

Last edited by FordBronco1967; 07-11-2022 at 06:12 AM..

Old 07-11-2022, 05:57 AM

4,912 posts, read 2,062,076 times
Quote:
Yes, I am saying they are not responsible. They automatically attack anyone who even questions anything like this.

Here is an 11 year old "trans activist". The mother should be arrested.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/not-...-leaves-texas/
This is a form of child abuse and parents need to be convicted of said crimes. Sadly, in the next few years, we will see this in massive numbers when these children become young adults and realized they were lied into believing those lies will now have to travel a long and hard road for the rest of their lives since the negative health issues, physical and mental, are not easily corrected once started AND not stopped immediately.

The main byproduct of this form of child abuses will lead to a large increase of suicides within this group of confused children, teens and young adults.

Old 07-11-2022, 06:01 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Chloe Cole opened up about how taking puberty blockers and having surgery 'irreversibly and painfully' damaged her body from the age of 13. She said it has left her unlikely to be able to have children and unable to breastfeed if she can because she had a double mastectomy.

Earlier this year, she told the New York Post it was her exposure to LGBTQ+ activism on Instagram at age 11 that pushed her toward transitioning. She said: 'I started being exposed to a lot of LGBT content and activism.'

The teen said: 'No child should have to experience what I have. My consent was not informed.' Later, she was asked what her advice to the public would be. She replied: 'Do not transition your kids.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-girl-17.html
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Girl not at fault - it's the 'parents'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies