Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 09:49 AM

8,272 posts, read 8,657,742 times

Advertisements

Today, Biden looked and sounded good. No stumbles, verbal or physical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2022, 09:55 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Is this the same NYT that's been saying Biden is not too old?....yes...yes it is

....now if they would just acknowledge that nasty, greasy hair skirt on the back of his head

I mean state the obvious....

"Biden, 79, has experienced a decline in energy levels, with some aides alleging he 'often shuffles' while walking, prompting fears 'he will trip on a wire.' He also often stumbles over his words during public speaking events."

"His presidency has seen several gaffes during events, including on Friday when he appeared to read speaking directions off of his teleprompter."

"Last month, he fell off his bike during a ride near his beach house in Delaware and then hopped around in an effort to prove he wasn't injured in the accident."

"He is generally a five- or five-and-a-half-day-a-week president"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-election.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...k-like-a-fool/

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/09/u...democrats.html
Your first link begins with….

“ NYT has ONCE AGAIN suggested Biden may be too old”.

Biden, Trump and Reagan are the three oldest presidents.

Old 07-11-2022, 10:01 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Trump has become increasingly delusional with age.

The stress of death of his son seems to have accelerated Biden’s cognitive decline.

My crystal ball does not show a Biden- Trump competition in 2024.

Old 07-11-2022, 10:03 AM

899 posts, read 541,143 times
When "experts" are quoted saying Biden is among the fittest for his age, you know the concept of experts has been corrupted and is now meaningless - it's no more than saying "strong partisan says XYZ"

It's the worst kept secret in Washington that Biden isn't entirely there. All the symptoms of aging rapidly with mental decline are evident. The shuffling, the gaffes, the sundowner lids every day, the weekends in Delaware, the too obvious handlers, and the vacant expressions all point to an obvious conclusion.

It doesn't mean he isn't tripping over everything and isn't largely functional. But this is the presidency. One of the most stressful jobs in the world, And lying about the capability of the president only hurts everyone.

The Democrats are reaping what they sow. I can understand why they are protecting Biden, but lying about it only confirms the worst of politics, that it's all about lies and people will lie all day long and even come to believe their own lies.

Old 07-11-2022, 10:14 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,577,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nah, because Trump isn’t demented, doesn’t slur his speech, doesn’t need a teleprompter, doesn’t need help getting off a podium, no falling up steps, no Aghan debacle, no skyrocketing bidenflation, no skyrocketing violent crime, no border crisis, etc…, and no war. Sleepy Joe is all but cooked and has one foot in assisted living…but if because Trump doesn’t run, DeSantis would be perfect.
LOL. Sure...Covfefe...

Let's ignore the fact too that your idol can't even string together a proper sentence and throws tantrums and hissy fits, but tell us again how sane and stable he is. Stable genius that is....

Both are too old to be President. It's not exactly rocket science.

Old 07-11-2022, 10:17 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,101 times
oh Aunt Nancy will pour millions of dollars along with Soros to make sure he has a good change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo…what’s even funnier than Newsome having a chance is that folks are insisting because Trump is going to be in jail, yet they’re bringing him up against Newsom. Folks must be interested in tent cities, public defecation, more violent crime, etc…

Old 07-11-2022, 10:22 AM

7,372 posts, read 3,533,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
True, but there's people that look/act "good" for their age and people that look/act "bad" for their age; Biden is a bad 79 right now and Trump is a good 76 right now, make no mistake about it!
right. my mother is 80 and she looks in her late 60s, and although she is physically and mentally healthy, age has made her slow down significantly from the very active person she was just a decade ago. now she doesn’t do as much even through her mind wants to. If my mother started acting like Joe Biden, I think I would have to have her live with me

Old 07-11-2022, 10:23 AM

21,934 posts, read 9,508,101 times
This is about far more than him being too old. This is about him having dementia and it being obvious to our enemies. It's an about epic level of corruption that is coming out now. This man needs to step down. Kamala or not.

Old 07-11-2022, 10:24 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
Today, Biden looked and sounded good. No stumbles, verbal or physical.
He has some days where he seems sort of normal. I think that that is normal to some degree with older people losing their sharpness.

Some days are better than others.

Old 07-11-2022, 10:30 AM

78,420 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Block View Post
Well, Franklin Roosevelt, for instance, was a president of the U.S. in a wheelchair
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're just trying to make a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies