Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2022, 02:52 PM

11,663 posts, read 6,094,136 times

Advertisements

Homeless man on parole suspected of stabbing NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, to death at California gas station is killed in SWAT RAID

NASCAR star Bobby East, 37, died after being stabbed at a California gas station, with his suspected murderer killed in a SWAT raid just two days later.

Homeless man Trent William Millsap also stabbed another man at the 76 gas station before allegedly attacking East.

Officials said Millsap, who has distinct tattoos all over his body, was considered armed and dangerous. The violent perp also had an outstanding parole warrant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alifornia.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2022, 02:58 PM

No US media covers this stuff as well as the UK Daily Mail.

The criminally insane homeless perp is a doozy and should never have been released on the street. This is yet another poster boy for "lock up and throw away the key". Maybe not in prison, since insane people don't understand punishment and can't be rehabilitated unless there is some medical or behavioral treatment for their mental disease. It is just a complete modern social and political failure that tons of these violently insane people are running around loose on the streets to routinely murder innocent people minding their own business, let alone all of the maimings, woundings, beatings they inflict absent death, and the massive cost they incur from vandalism, theft, robbery, and all manner of other crimes.

We need a new Australia to just dump these people off on. We need a nice island with good weather and fertile ground 500 miles from any land mass with civilized people, and ship in all of their basic needs and let them develop their own "Lord of the Flies" society.

Old 07-16-2022, 03:00 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,256,711 times
A repeat violent criminal out for a do-over. Who’d a thunk it.

Old 07-16-2022, 03:04 PM

43,262 posts, read 18,396,803 times
Sad..nobody really cares anymore because it happens so often now

Old 07-16-2022, 03:07 PM

6,177 posts, read 3,388,775 times
In today’s USA, a person has got to have situational awareness at all times while out in public. The days of just zoning out and going about your business are long over. You need to look around constantly, and also, if the drive into town isn’t necessary, you really need to think long and hard about going.

I’ve lived in the Phoenix area, and there are homeless degenerate drug users all over that city. There were a couple of gas stations near my neighborhood, and one of them was right off I-10 and always attracted homeless people. These dudes were absolutely deranged, yelling at imaginary people, obviously dangerous individuals that need to be removed from society, but the Democratic leaders of Phoenix couldn’t care less. It’s almost like they want these crazies to harm people. Anyway, I refused to get gas there. I would rather go to a more safer place away from the Interstate.

I feel sorry for this dude, but again, you can’t let people bum rush you. You’ve just got to be aware.

Old 07-16-2022, 03:11 PM

73,102 posts, read 62,746,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
In today’s USA, a person has got to have situational awareness at all times while out in public. The days of just zoning out and going about your business are long over. You need to look around constantly, and also, if the drive into town isn’t necessary, you really need to think long and hard about going.

I’ve lived in the Phoenix area, and there are homeless degenerate drug users all over that city. There were a couple of gas stations near my neighborhood, and one of them was right off I-10 and always attracted homeless people. These dudes were absolutely deranged, yelling at imaginary people, obviously dangerous individuals that need to be removed from society, but the Democratic leaders of Phoenix couldn’t care less. It’s almost like they want these crazies to harm people. Anyway, I refused to get gas there. I would rather go to a more safer place away from the Interstate.

I feel sorry for this dude, but again, you can’t let people bum rush you. You’ve just got to be aware.
Sounds no different from the ghettos from day one. This is the way I see things. There has ALWAYS been a form of rot in American society. Except these days, the rot is harder to contain.

Where I live, a drive into town is a requirement, every day. I work in the middle of the city.

I don't look at it as "today's USA". I look at it as this: For some, America was always this way. Now it's spreading.

Old 07-16-2022, 03:15 PM

I never stop at places where I see crazies acting out in any way. I don't need the retail product that badly. Usually there is another place to shop a mile or 10 miles down the road, and that includes gasoline.

BUT! I shouldn't have to live my life anxiously with my head on a swivel everywhere I go.

This needs to be fixed and it is not being fixed. Few people on earth are so stupid as to think this is OK. Politicians are people, generally. Since politicians are fine with this to the point of supporting it, then they are causing this on purpose. I don't know why, but having the world full of street crime by the criminally insane is intentionally being supported by most city politicians.

There can be no other explanation. This cannot be an accident or a side effect of something else. We have the money and means to keep these people locked up for life but we don't, and that is purely intentional by our politicians.

Old 07-16-2022, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Sounds no different from the ghettos from day one. This is the way I see things. There has ALWAYS been a form of rot in American society. Except these days, the rot is harder to contain.

Where I live, a drive into town is a requirement, every day. I work in the middle of the city.

I don't look at it as "today's USA". I look at it as this: For some, America was always this way. Now it's spreading.
I think these are very different problems.

I think post 1990 violent homeless criminal problem is very different from the post 1964 impoverished, fatherless, inner city gang-banger violence. Completely. You just can't see it because of your built in filters that skew your view of everything.

Fixing the homeless problem would not do a thing to fix the problem of crime and murder in the violent, impoverished, fatherless, gang-banging inner cities, and vice versa IMHO.

Very different problems.

Last edited by Igor Blevin; 07-16-2022 at 03:50 PM..

Old 07-16-2022, 03:32 PM

8,796 posts, read 5,090,922 times
Happy he has been taken out.....wish it had been sooner. biden lost another voter.

Old 07-16-2022, 03:34 PM

1,744 posts, read 962,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarlacSnak View Post
Social neglect. It's not that bad elements are spreading past the ghettos, it's that the number of people falling into poverty is increasing. The rich are leaving the poor are stuck, and the area becomes a ghetto.
So he committed murder because he’s poor? Got it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies