Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2022, 08:58 AM

2,417 posts, read 2,989,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
No. Satanists are sane.
The 3rd tenet of the Temple of Satan is, "One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone."

A lot of religions allow abortion. I don't know why you all seem surprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2022, 10:31 AM

3,024 posts, read 2,240,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Seriously? Do you really want to go down the path of semantics? Fair warning: you are ill equipped for this discussion.
Dictionary.com defines "reproduction" as "the production of offspring by a sexual or asexual process."
Abortion is precisely the opposite of that, therefore the phrase "reproductive health" doesn't include abortion or, as you put it, "terminate fertility".

How does it feel to be thoroughly eviscerated before noon? Your team makes this too easy.
Eviscerated? It's cute how proud of yourself you are.

My post had nothing to do with semantics, but I see that you couldn't grasp that. That's ok, boo, if that is how you work, I can help.

1) Terminating fertility referred to tubal ligations, vasectomies, ablations, etc.

2) If abortion, aka 'precisely the opposite of reproduction' is ""the destruction of offspring by a sexual or asexual process," then the biology part of your brain is broken.

So go on back to dictionary.com and look up abortion. Maybe you can get another word of the day while your at it!

God bless!

Old 08-04-2022, 03:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Takes a male and female engaging in unprotected sex to create a fetus. Both have equal responsibility to prevent pregnancy if that is not the desired outcome. The Morning After/ Plan B pill when promptly taken as directed is an option, too.

Medicaid funds 65+ % of all births in 8 states, red and blue.

A majority of states, red and blue, are approaching the 50% mark in terms of funding births.

When it is necessary for Medicaid to fund a birth, it’s more likely the child will need and receive 18 years of support from the state.

The teen birth rate is at the lowest point since WW2. Mothers and bio fathers to be, are older, albeit not necessarily more mature or financially able to address the responsibility of parenting.

Old 08-04-2022, 04:43 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
I kinda get where she's coming from, for I too once worshiped the false gods of fried food and sweet tea. Perhaps if she is able to stop, then she too will find clarity after the clots clear and oxygen is restored to the thinking apparatus.
Popcorn shrimp lead to abortion.

I love it. Who are you good sir who are so wise in the ways of science?

Old 08-04-2022, 05:12 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
There is not one person in this world that adopts every religious 'rule' of the religion they choose to follow -- not a one.

Old 08-04-2022, 05:25 PM

3,024 posts, read 2,240,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
There is not one person in this world that adopts every religious 'rule' of the religion they choose to follow -- not a one.
Not even the Pope? Dalai Lama?

I mean, you're probably right, but surely there is at least one?

Old 08-04-2022, 05:27 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Stacey Abrams is right, women deserve full access to reproductive health care, including abortion.

https://www.aol.com/news/stacey-abra...184213789.html
Abortion? When a mother-to-be sentences her unborn baby to death. Reproductive health care? What about the baby's care?

Her faith is empty faith as she sins with knowledge, and being abortion approving is empty faith. Killing in the Bible is a pretty big no-no, so I am guessing then that she is not a Christian for sure. Life begins when sperm fertilizes the egg, that is basic biology, although let's face it, biology continues to go over the heads of the liberals.

Sadly, Christianity isn't what it used to be, as to keep butts in the seats, many of the faiths (term used loosely), pander to the sinful desires of those that financially support the church. Thus, the continued fall of Christianity, saved by faith alone while sinning with knowledge............NOPE! Reading comprehension has to be zero with some of these people!

Old 08-04-2022, 05:33 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,292,364 times
The same faith the other charlatan GA Senator preacher is from. They are against the death penalty for killers but are for abortions on demand. The only faith they worship is power.

Old 08-04-2022, 05:33 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Stacey Abrams is right, women deserve full access to reproductive health care, including abortion.

https://www.aol.com/news/stacey-abra...184213789.html
what has she ever legislated? some proposals when she refused to accept the results of the election she lost? she reminds me of someone. an orange someone. orange is the new black?

Old 08-05-2022, 06:51 AM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus2 View Post
Eviscerated? It's cute how proud of yourself you are.

My post had nothing to do with semantics, but I see that you couldn't grasp that. That's ok, boo, if that is how you work, I can help.

1) Terminating fertility referred to tubal ligations, vasectomies, ablations, etc.

2) If abortion, aka 'precisely the opposite of reproduction' is ""the destruction of offspring by a sexual or asexual process," then the biology part of your brain is broken.

So go on back to dictionary.com and look up abortion. Maybe you can get another word of the day while your at it!

God bless!
That there is some mighty mental gymnastics, son. It's still bull****, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies