Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 08:44 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times

Advertisements

Global warming is making the kids fat.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...at-kids-video/

And the frogs gay?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2022, 08:54 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Even cbs host was having a hard time swallowing that 'study'

Old 08-14-2022, 10:38 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
What can't Climate Change do? We have already been told it is Racist and now it is making kids Fat. I suppose the Democrats could throw another fee hundred Billion at this threat to get to the bottom of it? Maybe Kamala could go on another fact finding mission to get to the root of the problem as she did when she took that junket to South America to tackle the Border Crisis? She did such a great job with that task....

Old 08-14-2022, 10:41 AM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
I always thought it was the over eating, junk food and lack of exercise. Silly me.

Old 08-14-2022, 11:23 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
If it is causing people to eat less fresh food and more processed food that maybe the issue. It could also mean crops for meatless options to be less plentiful. I know with me, my favorite Trader Joe veggie patties went away. That being the Thai chili. Luckily Quinoa Cowboy has a good kick to it.

Mind you, I switched for diet and still eat meat but lean meats like chicken, turkey and fish as well as sometimes pork, steak and brisket. Honestly, I lost the taste for hamburger meat since switching up my diet.

Old 08-14-2022, 11:24 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
If it is causing people to eat less fresh food and more processed food that maybe the issue. It could also mean crops for meatless options to be less plentiful. I know with me, my favorite Trader Joe veggie patties went away. That being the Thai chili. Luckily Quinoa Cowboy has a good kick to it.
Uh huh
Personally I blame “the troubles” on Jan 6

Old 08-14-2022, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Uh huh
Personally I blame “the troubles” on Jan 6
You really think Trump would handle this crisis better? Please Trump defrauded America like he defrauded his endless list of "successful businesses." So you think we should have let the dully elected Biden not be president over a felonious coup by Trump?

Old 08-14-2022, 11:38 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I always thought it was the over eating, junk food and lack of exercise. Silly me.
Well, that is good news to me! It's my son's birthday today, and we bought an Oreo Ice Cream cake, and I said "We'll have to have just a little at a time.", but now that I realize our issue is climate change, we can eat the whole darn thing today!

There are always plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits in our stores, but most pass that area by going to the frozen foods and bakery items. On Tuesday morning we go out to buy all the marked down produce, which includes the salad kits normally $5 or $6 dollars a bag costing up 99 cents, and no competition for getting them either.

I noticed that when we are shopping, our cart (3 adults) is filled to the top, but others have 15 items or less. I guess they must eat out, as even the smallest of towns have the fast food joints, and there is a line outside all of them most of the day into the evening.

So, climate change is causing us to gain weight? I guess "genetics" didn't sell that well, and with that, look at the old photos and tell me how many obese people you see.

Load of crap associated with "not my fault".

Old 08-14-2022, 11:44 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
You really think Trump would handle this crisis better? Please Trump defrauded America like he defrauded his endless list of "successful businesses." So you think we should have let the dully elected Biden not be president over a felonious coup by Trump?

Holy TDS batman

This isn't even a Trump thread... But here we are... Is there a "Godwins law" as it relates to Trump? This seems to happen quite often around here...

Old 08-14-2022, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Holy TDS batman

This isn't even a Trump thread... But here we are... Is there a "Godwins law" as it relates to Trump? This seems to happen quite often around here...
The poster I replied to stated and I quote, "Personally I blame 'the troubles' on Jan 6." In that post which quoted my non-Trump related post about farming, we saw another poster bring up Trump, NOT me. FYI, it is no different than bringing up Obama in posts about Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies