Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2022, 09:13 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times

Advertisements

https://youtu.be/CBe0dpoPVS4

Excellent video highlighting the hypocrisy of Biden’s statements.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2022, 09:19 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,045,228 times
Did Trump ever ONCE call ANY voter an ENEMY of the nation? That is the PEAK of anti democracy.

Old 09-02-2022, 09:25 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Biden has been divisive, not a uniter, and last night didn't help.To be fair, Trump was not great at uniting, but he may have been better had there not been a Russian hoax pushed as a coup attempt.

43% of Americans think a civil war is at least somewhat likely within 10 years.

66% of Americans think the country has gotten more divided since Biden has been in office.

63% of Americans think the country will be more divided in the next few years.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/poli...omewhat-likely
Sippy-cup bunker dwelling pedophile Joe Obiden is the Great Diviider, not the great uniter.

Old 09-02-2022, 09:27 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Did Trump ever ONCE call ANY voter an ENEMY of the nation? That is the PEAK of anti democracy.
That's the funny thing.

Trump called Mexicans as "rapists and murderers" and the democrats got super angry and **** off.

Potato in Chief/The Great Uniter called 71 millions AMERICANS as extremists/fascists and the dems are like "cool"

Moderate/swing/purple voters. Please remember this when you vote in November of this year and 2024

Old 09-02-2022, 09:35 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny3 View Post
Worse. I need a MAGA shirt, hat, pants now. An entire MAGA outfit . I have never thought of myself as MAGA but it's looking pretty good now in comparison.
Welcome aboard! Just an FYI. To be MAGA does not and never did require that you love or even like President Trump. It simply means returning the formerly great United States to the status we once enjoyed. A strong, vital and united country. MAGA will continue long after President Trump is out of the picture.

For the flailing lefties here trying to blame President Trump for the divide, let me remind you that Hillary Clinton called us deplorables before he was even elected and you had Dems yowling for impeachment 17 minutes into his Presidency. The Dems clearly never intended to be part of a united front. Never intended to give the man a chance. Now 20 months removed from his first term all the Dems can do is yowl about President Trump yet somehow according to them, MAGA is the problem?

It's obvious who created this divide and who perpetuates this divide and it most certainly did not and is not coming for the right. Last nights debacle highlighted this in spades.

Old 09-02-2022, 09:41 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Welcome aboard! Just an FYI. To be MAGA does not and never did require that you love or even like President Trump. It simply means returning the formerly great United States to the status we once enjoyed. A strong, vital and united country. MAGA will continue long after President Trump is out of the picture.

For the flailing lefties here trying to blame President Trump for the divide, let me remind you that Hillary Clinton called us deplorables before he was even elected and you had Dems yowling for impeachment 17 minutes into his Presidency. The Dems clearly never intended to be part of a united front. Never intended to give the man a chance. Now 20 months removed from his first term all the Dems can do is yowl about President Trump yet somehow according them, MAGA is the problem?

It's obvious who created this divide and who perpetuates this divide and it most certainly did not and is not coming for the right. Last nights debacle highlighted this in spades.
From what I've seen of maga, it means taking us back to the 50's where men had control and everyone else had to stay in their place.

Old 09-02-2022, 09:48 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
From what I've seen of maga, it means taking us back to the 50's where men had control and everyone else had to stay in their place.

I would agree with this....moreover though I would say "it means taking us back to the 50's where
White Anglo-Saxon protestant males" had control and everyone else had to stay in their place.

Biden has managed to get several Key Bipartisan Legislation passed. In Thursdays speech, he said what needed to be said. Trump and the MAGA Republicans are a threat to Democracy and our Country. He was just addressing MAGA Republicans, not regular Republicans.

Democrats, traditional Conservative Republicans and Independents need to unite for the time being, and see us through this Crisis, and save our Democracy.

Old 09-02-2022, 09:53 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
For example?

Old 09-02-2022, 09:57 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
Quote:
Not at all. My girlfriend and I are absolute equals. Works great! Ironically, she's the one that helped to enlighten me in regard to the MAGA movement and she's a Millennial and I'm a Boomer. She wants a stable prosperous country for her children. I want the same for my Grandchildren.

I used to vote Democrat almost exclusively. I didn't stop voting Democrat because of MAGA or President Trump. I stopped long before that due to the divisive behavior of the Democrats, despite the medias best efforts at trickery.

Old 09-02-2022, 10:05 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Not at all. My girlfriend and I are absolute equals. Works great! Ironically, she's the one that helped to enlighten me in regard to the MAGA movement and she's a Millennial and I'm a Boomer. She wants a stable prosperous country for her children. I want the same for my Grandchildren.

I used to vote Democrat almost exclusively. I didn't stop voting Democrat because of MAGA or President Trump. I stopped long before that due to the divisive behavior of the Democrats, despite the medias best efforts at trickery.
Well I'm sorry for her because our country is going downhill no matter who's in charge. Climate change is going to eventually wipe us out. Look what's happening already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies