Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2022, 07:04 PM

27,715 posts, read 16,217,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Babylon Bee is a satire site.
Lefty has no real humor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2022, 07:38 PM

38,124 posts, read 22,253,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
The essence of humor in satire is to include recognizable amounts of truth, so as to leave the audience wondering where the truth stops and the satire starts.

----------------------------------

https://babylonbee.com/news/after-us...m_medium=email

After Using FBI To Suppress Son’s Crimes And Raid Political Rival’s Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger

Sep 3, 2022
BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.

"Folks, I'm using the feds as best I can to destroy my political opponents, but let me be clear: I'm going to have to break more laws and seize even more power if I'm going to stop fascism," yelled President Biden, lighted in blood-red and surrounded by soldiers. "I don't care if that means a federal takeover of elections, an overthrow of the judiciary - heck I don't care if I have to use F-15s to carpet bomb every single Republican neighborhood in the country. We will forcibly commandeer every lever of power and communication our nation has - to, you know, defeat fascism."

President Biden went on to call for the expulsion from democratic society anyone who questioned the integrity of an American election.
Yup, the same Biden who added 86,000 IRS agents, favors abandoning the Senate filibuster rule so his party can ram thru strict party line votes on legislation to pass anything he wants, then pack the Supreme Court until Biden's appointees outnumber all the other justices on the SCOTUS. Yeah, that Joe Biden is claims he is pushing back against fascism.

Biden is trying to cause a panic over Trump, who's completely powerless and out of office, and his voters who also have ZERO power to do anything in government.

Old 09-05-2022, 07:45 PM

3,385 posts, read 2,166,250 times
In a sane world we'd have seen the headline: "Pathological Semi-Fascist Moonbat Warns About Dangerous Pathology, Semi-Fascism." Only, in the aforementioned sane world, none of these screwballs would be (or would have been) in positions of government leadership, and a non-deranged populace would've at best reacted with a dismissive chuckle and quickly returned to so-called "adulting." Unfortunately, we're living in the Hitchcock-on-Meth universe and this is an actual thing — and it's anything but amusing.

Old 09-05-2022, 09:16 PM

14,437 posts, read 14,379,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
The essence of humor in satire is to include recognizable amounts of truth, so as to leave the audience wondering where the truth stops and the satire starts.

----------------------------------

https://babylonbee.com/news/after-us...m_medium=email

After Using FBI To Suppress Son’s Crimes And Raid Political Rival’s Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger

Sep 3, 2022
BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.

"Folks, I'm using the feds as best I can to destroy my political opponents, but let me be clear: I'm going to have to break more laws and seize even more power if I'm going to stop fascism," yelled President Biden, lighted in blood-red and surrounded by soldiers. "I don't care if that means a federal takeover of elections, an overthrow of the judiciary - heck I don't care if I have to use F-15s to carpet bomb every single Republican neighborhood in the country. We will forcibly commandeer every lever of power and communication our nation has - to, you know, defeat fascism."

President Biden went on to call for the expulsion from democratic society anyone who questioned the integrity of an American election.
Biden is not using the FBI to suppress evidence of any actions by Hunter Biden. I don't care what some article in the "Babylon Bee" claims. You've been duped.

Old 09-05-2022, 09:37 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,254,096 times
FBI raids squeaky clean Barron Trump's bedroom.

FBI turns their head away from dirtball Hunter Biden.

Nothing to see here.

Old 09-05-2022, 09:41 PM

43,364 posts, read 18,477,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Biden is not using the FBI to suppress evidence of any actions by Hunter Biden. I don't care what some article in the "Babylon Bee" claims. You've been duped.
No you have been duped. That is a satire site like The Onion

Old 09-05-2022, 09:44 PM

720 posts, read 707,617 times
Good rendition of Pedo Hitler.

Old 09-05-2022, 09:58 PM

7,675 posts, read 8,758,762 times

Old 09-05-2022, 10:19 PM

19,870 posts, read 12,162,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post

Were you looking in the mirror as you posted this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies