Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2022, 08:20 AM

25,945 posts, read 18,937,421 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkQ7LsHPASA&t=11s

This is obviously due to a combination of sunspots and paranoia. Notice he purposely avoided showing a chart plotting "cause unknown" and sunspot activity. And he forgot to mention that it is and always has been extremely common for young, healthy people to fall over dead due to an "unidentifiable cause."

The question here is how common and widespread do these "cause unknown" deaths have to get before anyone cares to take a look at the elephant in the room?

Let's see how long we are allowed to discuss this before the video disappears from Youtube (cause unknown) and/or this thread disappears (cause unknown). Nothing to see here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2022, 08:35 AM

27,706 posts, read 16,198,210 times
Disturbing

Old 09-06-2022, 08:49 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,214,669 times
Puzzling - could it be an asymptomatic long-term COVID damage?

Hope someone would be able to comb through the pathology reports and the samples kept - it could be Nobel Prize worthy?

Old 09-06-2022, 08:56 AM

15,116 posts, read 8,665,472 times
Just give it a few minutes, as one or more of the usual suspects will soon chime in to declare how we have always had a large number of mysterious deaths for which the cause is unknown.

You wanna know what I think? I think we are in the middle of the largest IQ test ever given, and an astonishing number of people are failing epically.

I’ve always had some question marks regarding the cognitive ability of the masses at large, but I would have never dreamed it so bad or so pervasive as we’ve seen over the past couple of years.

We now seem to be amidst a gigantic recreation of Jonestown, with everyone lining up at the FDA approved Kool Aide stands to get their dose of cyanide.

And as the bodies pile up, the walking dead don’t seem to notice.

Old 09-06-2022, 09:10 AM

15,116 posts, read 8,665,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
Puzzling - could it be an asymptomatic long-term COVID damage?

Hope someone would be able to comb through the pathology reports and the samples kept - it could be Nobel Prize worthy?
It’s not a puzzle!!! If you want to say it’s a puzzle, then OK, it’s a TWO PIECE PUZZLE. And just how hard can a two piece puzzle be to put together? LOL. Kinda hard to screw up a two piece puzzle, isn’t it? This is 2+2 common sense … it’s cause and effect 101 … it’s hammer/smashed thumb simple.

What is deserving of a Nobel Prize is how someone figured out a way to convince so may people to ignore the gigantic pink elephant in the living room, abandon all basic common sense, and endlessly ruminate over why he is getting wet, as he stands outside in a rainstorm. Now that’s some serious mind control there, leaving the world of psychology decades of work to analyze.

Old 09-06-2022, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Just give it a few minutes, as one or more of the usual suspects will soon chime in to declare how we have always had a large number of mysterious deaths for which the cause is unknown.

You wanna know what I think? I think we are in the middle of the largest IQ test ever given, and an astonishing number of people are failing epically.

I’ve always had some question marks regarding the cognitive ability of the masses at large, but I would have never dreamed it so bad or so pervasive as we’ve seen over the past couple of years.

We now seem to be amidst a gigantic recreation of Jonestown, with everyone lining up at the FDA approved Kool Aide stands to get their dose of cyanide.

And as the bodies pile up, the walking dead don’t seem to notice.
I agree.

Up until a couple years ago, when reading of history (which I do quite a lot of), I was always astounded as to why (at times) people seemed to do the most illogical, nonsensical things en masse that were obviously counterproductive and often deadly. I am no longer astounded. A hundred years from now (if we still exist as a species) people will be reading of our time and just scratching their heads, baffled as to how we could be so off-the-rails.

Old 09-06-2022, 09:14 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,974,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I agree.

Up until a couple years ago, when reading of history (which I do quite a lot of), I was always astounded as to why (at times) people seemed to do the most illogical, nonsensical things en masse that were obviously counterproductive and often deadly. I am no longer astounded. A hundred years from now (if we still exist as a species) people will be reading of our time and just scratching their heads, baffled as to how we could be so off-the-rails.
I believe we will be considered the Second Dark Ages. For a multitude of reasons, with COVID being just one.

Old 09-06-2022, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I believe we will be considered the Second Dark Ages. For a multitude of reasons, with COVID being just one.
Yep. Exactly right.

Old 09-06-2022, 09:17 AM

40,967 posts, read 49,283,992 times
The Feds want to remind you to get your 5th and 6th booster shots as soon as the new omicron vaccine comes out soon. After all they tested it on mice and all is well.

Old 09-06-2022, 09:18 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,074,148 times
Mark Steyn is a Canadian author and a radio and television presenter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies