Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2022, 09:18 AM

19,218 posts, read 16,701,480 times

Advertisements

Out of curiosity, I opened the link to that website and read the "about" and "privacy" section just to see what they are all about. I didn't like what I was reading, especially if they actually sent a request for a letter of propaganda. They claim to be a 503(c)(3) non-profit organization so they don't have to pay taxes for existing and trying to bribe people.

After I closed the link, I cleared the cookies and cache because they state they use that information and I don't want anything to do with a place that will offer money to say what you want them to say. Dangerous times we live in now where a lie told often enough becomes the truth. It's a shame that a fair amount of people will believe such things and never question the origin of the claims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2022, 09:20 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
“Influencers”
That term makes my skin crawl and my stomach turn.
More like “inflosers”. They’re all skells and degenerates.
Yes, "movie star" sounds much more innocent, doesn't it?

Old 09-18-2022, 09:38 AM

6,116 posts, read 3,347,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heySkippy View Post
$400 offered to someone who can pull 2 million views on Youtube? LOL, what would he do with all that money? Time to retire and buy an island or something.
$400 for 5 minutes of work sounds pretty easy to me. This $400 doesn’t include whatever he would make from instagram or Tik Tok, depending on the number of views he would get.

Plus he’d still have plenty of time to do his normal videos.

But the main point of my post is that Democrats are paying people to push a narrative. This guy happens to be a very minor influencer, just imagine how much major influencers are being paid to push Democratic talking points.

Old 09-18-2022, 09:48 AM

9,421 posts, read 11,170,102 times
Quote:
“Influencers”
Indeed. I can't imagine even reading one post/whatever by one "influencer," anywhere any time. IMO they all should go get jobs at McDonald's and supermarkets and other places that are hurting for employees, because these days people can make money doing nothing and being nothing.

Old 09-18-2022, 10:01 AM

7,345 posts, read 3,819,045 times
It's pre-teens and teens who are most influenced by "influencers" on IG and TikTok. These are the people the dems are targeting.

Step one is block all that garbage on your kid's phone. Or better yet, don't give them a phone until they're 18.

Old 09-18-2022, 10:22 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,445,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I think we all knew this was happening, but I had never seen any actual proof until now.
Where is the proof? I guess if some guy said it on his Youtube channel it must be true.

Come on, offering $400 to nobodies who aren't down with your scheme and can snitch. If Soros was really a puppet master this would be false.

Old 09-18-2022, 10:26 AM

1,174 posts, read 550,786 times
Quote:
“Influencers”
Yup . Not only that, but they’re all lying rats that would sell their family/country/beliefs/honor out for fame and fortune.

Old 09-18-2022, 10:30 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Indeed. I can't imagine even reading one post/whatever by one "influencer," anywhere any time. IMO they all should go get jobs at McDonald's and supermarkets and other places that are hurting for employees, because these days people can make money doing nothing and being nothing.

If they are actual "influencers" than they make far more than a McJob. Why would they take such a pay cut to be something you still would likely look down upon? Doesn't make any sense, not that today's world makes all that much sense either.

Old 09-18-2022, 10:58 AM

20,050 posts, read 20,861,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
Yup . Not only that, but they’re all lying rats that would sell their family/country/beliefs/honor out for fame and fortune.
Exactly. Shallow, selfish & materialistic skells.
CD censors the real word but “Attention Horrs” is exactly what they are.
And it’s never anything of substance. It’s always a self centered diatribe of trash with the only goal to bring more attention to themselves. It’s huge with teens/young adults but people of all ages take part in this mental diarrhea.

Old 09-18-2022, 11:02 AM

6,116 posts, read 3,347,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Where is the proof? I guess if some guy said it on his Youtube channel it must be true.

Come on, offering $400 to nobodies who aren't down with your scheme and can snitch. If Soros was really a puppet master this would be false.
Go on Tik Tok, look up his name, and watch the video. He posts actual screen caps of the interaction with the Good Info Foundation.

As far as Soros, I have no idea what his connection is to them. Since they are a non-profit with an obvious bias, it stands to reason that Soros, or people like him, have funneled some money to Good Info.

But I’ll bet you that now that this company has been caught in the act, they will definitely change their tactics. They were probably caught off guard, because 99% of people will say anything for money. This guy, for whatever reason, decided to not do it.

Maybe he thought he could make more by exposing it all? Who knows if his true intentions were altruistic or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies