Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2022, 02:46 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Advertisements

Coming to a country near you...

TECHNICAL EVALUATION FOR A U.S. CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCY SYSTEM

Policy Objectives

1. Provide benefits and mitigate risks for consumers, investors, and businesses

2. Promote economic growth and financial stability and mitigate systemic risk

3. Improve payment systems

4. Ensure the global financial system has transparency, connectivity, and platform and architecture interoperability or transferability, as appropriate

5. Advance financial inclusion and equity

6. Protect national security

7. Provide ability to exercise human rights

8. Align with democratic and environmental values, including privacy protections

Now I am one who believes whatever system they come up with will, in the end, do the exact opposite of all of these.

Recall the Canadian truckers that had banking privileges removed.

This paper stem from Executive Order 14067 - which is here.

Let's be honest. The system is probably already built. China has it in play already as well as Canada... this one won't be much different. They are issuing these evaluations pretending as though they are still creating this - when it's done already.

This was posted back in March 2022

From the video...

And what we’re seeing in the world today, I think, is we are on the brink of a dramatic change where we are about to, and I’ll say this boldly, we’re about to abandon the traditional system of money and accounting and introduce a new one. And the new one. The new accounting is what we call blockchain.

It means digital, it means having a almost perfect record of every single transaction that happens in the economy, which will give us far greater clarity over what’s going on. It also raises huge dangers in terms of the balance of power between states and citizens.

In my opinion, we’re going to need a digital constitution of human rights if we’re going to have digital money. But also this new money will be sovereign in nature. Most people think that digital money is crypto, and private. But what I see our superpowers introducing digital currency, the Chinese were the first the US is on the brink, I think of moving in the same direction the Europeans have committed to that as well.

digitial constitution of human rights - which will allow them the backdoor to violate human rights - again, truckers in Canada as an example.

Unfortunately this seems to be on God's calendar to occur.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2022, 02:49 PM

6,030 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Oh, that is rich... Digital currency will provide "privacy protection"...

If you believe that, you likely also believe that an Apple iPhone is "private" because it is an Apple product...

I will continue to pay cash for almost all of my purchases. The Biden Administration can go pound sand!

Old 09-21-2022, 02:51 PM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
The money to study this was in one of the big spending bills.....

Oh and there was a lot more that the media didn't report...

Like a mileage tax will be on the horizon as well since we, the taxpayers, funded a pilot program.

Old 09-21-2022, 02:52 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Screw digital currency.

It'll be back to bartering for me before I allow them to enslave me with that (yet another chain around my neck).

Old 09-21-2022, 03:09 PM

1,260 posts, read 1,103,593 times
Digital Currency is about surveillance. Period.

John Olivers segment on data brokers is worth a watch.
“ The largest purchaser of 3rd party data is the goverment”

https://youtu.be/wqn3gR1WTcA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies