Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2022, 08:50 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times

Advertisements

At least they can be away from the creep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2022, 10:57 PM

39,878 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Here's a question for ya-if the dude in girls clothes made inappropriate comments to the girls on the team-why is he still on the team? Should have been removed right away.

Old 10-01-2022, 10:59 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,684,706 times
Boys make better girls anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
No sympathy from me. They cheered it on so now they live with the consequences.
Sure, let them get assaulted or worse because apparently they're never allowed to re-assess the positions they took AS CHILDREN. Don't ever let them change their minds in the face of new evidence or circumstances; always make them stick to their original position and suffer the consequences for the rest of their lives, whatever those consequences may be.

Yep, that's what we should be teaching all our children and our future leaders: you're never permitted to change your mind about anything.

Old 10-02-2022, 01:38 AM

1,368 posts, read 489,362 times
Quote:
Wokeness, PC-ness, and micro-aggression-ness has everyone shutting up rather than sticking to their principles.
And mass formation psychosis. Started with the Trump hate, then morphed into pro covid bs. It's really fascinating to watch. But it's also terrifying.

Old 10-02-2022, 08:10 AM

43,111 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subjective Opinion View Post
And mass formation psychosis. Started with the Trump hate, then morphed into pro covid bs. It's really fascinating to watch. But it's also terrifying.
Oh I think it started long before "Trump hate" but it was not obviously visible to many.
The change in our moral principles and values is being forced on us via laws and collective "shaming".
We're approaching the point where there is no "differing of opinion"; it's "you are with us or you are the enemy".

Old 10-02-2022, 08:28 AM

603 posts, read 445,609 times
Quote:
Oh I think it started long before "Trump hate" but it was not obviously visible to many.
The change in our moral principles and values is being forced on us via laws and collective "shaming".
We're approaching the point where there is no "differing of opinion"; it's "you are with us or you are the enemy".

That has been in the rear view window for a long time now.

Old 10-02-2022, 08:33 AM

19,806 posts, read 9,367,244 times
The rights of the 1% outweigh the rights of the 99%. Didn't you get the memo?

The only way to put a stop to this madness is to see that the Republicans are put back into power.

Old 10-02-2022, 08:35 AM

78,420 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Glenn Quagmire was born 20 years too late.

Hey everybody, I identify as a girl *giggity*, I look forward to the team showers.

Don't get me wrong, there are *legitimate* trans but with an opening THIS BIG you're going to get a whole bunch of pervs taking advantage not only of the opportunity but the protections to do this.

P.S. There has already been a number of exploits of this like the trans in women prisons.

Old 10-02-2022, 08:35 AM

43,111 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIL9 View Post
That has been in the rear view window for a long time now.
True but I don't think it was so blatantly obvious.
I think the pandemic was some type of turning point.

Old 10-02-2022, 08:44 AM

7,928 posts, read 3,473,493 times
Quote:
Too young to vote..that's correct.

But the current government in power campaigned on "equity" for transgenders.
The government made those rules on transgenders.

Those girls have no choice but to suck it up.
Their parents do vote so let's see what they do come next election.

Do you see anyone campaigning on segregating transgenders in bathrooms/locker rooms to protect the girls ????

The ADULTS seem to be awfully quiet when it comes to this...boys in the girl's locker rooms, boys taking over girl's sports, etc.

And the other end of the spectrum has HS students in VA walking out of school because they WANT transgenders in their bathrooms and locker rooms.

So is this country gone bonkers or what here ?
To be fair most of those kids are walking out of school because they want to skip class. I bet if you dig deep enough you'll find most of those sorts of walkouts are organized by adults with political agendas.

In this case though, yes, these girls are living in the world their parents voted for. I'll be very interested to see if the politicians who made this law still have a job after this election. If they do then these situations are nothing more than what the residents deserve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies