Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2022, 07:11 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,096,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I don't believe Saudi Arabia has ever been our friend. I get that Trump had friendly relations with them. So did the Bushes. But look where OBL came from there as well as many of the hijackers. Look at how under Trump they killed a legal resident of the USA and chopped him into pieces because they did not like what he was saying about the government. And they are aligned with Russia.

Is their government any better than Venezuela? Both pretty horrible to me.
Just think about a country that does not allow women to drive a car.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:25 AM

30,138 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Just think about a country that does not allow women to drive a car.
I think SA lets them do that now. As long as they are covered head to toe.

The only silver lining to me if gas vehicles and other things run on gas no longer exist some day in the future. Its going to hit the middle east, Russia and Venezuela very hard. We are more diversified so it will impact us less.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:27 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,205,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
The pieces are being moved on the chessboard
Yep. Alliances are being made. It is increasingly the world vs the Anglos and their Eastern European vassals. Not even Germany wants part in what America is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Ukraine is not worth it.
Ukraine is worth it, if you like America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I think Putin's original plan was to invade the entire country of Ukraine, as well as some areas around Ukraine such as Moldova.
Putin's original plan was to pressure Ukraine and the West for an agreement that Ukraine would never join NATO. There was no need for anything else.

Quote:
I don't believe Saudi Arabia has ever been our friend. I get that Trump had friendly relations with them. So did the Bushes. But look where OBL came from there as well as many of the hijackers. Look at how under Trump they killed a legal resident of the USA and chopped him into pieces because they did not like what he was saying about the government. And they are aligned with Russia.
Saudi Arabia has always hated us. They tolerated us because they were fearful of communism, Iranians, and the Baath Party. But now they fear us more than Russia, China, or even Iran. We'll be pushing for regime-change in Saudi Arabia soon.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Yep. Alliances are being made. It is increasingly the world vs the Anglos and their Eastern European vassals. Not even Germany wants part in what America is doing.

Ukraine is worth it, if you like America.

Putin's original plan was to pressure Ukraine and the West for an agreement that Ukraine would never join NATO. There was no need for anything else.

Saudi Arabia has always hated us. They tolerated us because they were fearful of communism, Iranians, and the Baath Party. But now they fear us more than Russia, China, or even Iran. We'll be pushing for regime-change in Saudi Arabia soon.

India concerns me as they seem increasingly close to Russia and China. They seem to have fairly docile leaders over the years. But what is to say they don't have some radical leader who is anti USA and convinces the people they need to have an authoritarian regime more like China or Russia. And they start building up their military.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:48 AM

43,073 posts, read 18,246,291 times
Food for thought:

Only 24 countries have agreed to "Agenda 2030" and the UN just agreed to it.
But this didn't start today.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...nd-agenda-2030

Old 10-08-2022, 08:00 AM

30,425 posts, read 21,234,977 times
The end is not far away now ray.

Old 10-08-2022, 08:29 AM

5,921 posts, read 2,756,675 times
In all fairness, how do we know he's in a bunker? Wouldn't his location be secret/unknown most of the time?

Also, I'm fairly certain Zelensky is in a bunker most of his time.

They're at war, and they're only separated by a couple hundred miles.

Old 10-08-2022, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
In all fairness, how do we know he's in a bunker? Wouldn't his location be secret/unknown most of the time?

Also, I'm fairly certain Zelensky is in a bunker most of his time.

They're at war, and they're only separated by a couple hundred miles.

Zelensky is worried about Russian killing him. Putin is worried about his own people doing it. But they are probably both in bunkers.

Old 10-08-2022, 08:38 AM

45,214 posts, read 26,427,822 times
I’m old enough to remember people screeching that Trump was going to start a nuclear war and bring about armageddon. Oddly those same people are more terrified about covid than their guy who actually talks about doing it.

Old 10-08-2022, 08:41 AM

45,214 posts, read 26,427,822 times
Quote:
Zelensky is worried about Russian killing him. Putin is worried about his own people doing it. But they are probably both in bunkers.
We should take out Zelensky. Maybe the CIA could enlist a patriot celeb to go over for one of those photo ops he is famous for and slip him a mickey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies