Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2022, 04:52 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You just wrote what you think. Not what I think.

In case you thought you were a mind reader, I have news for you.

BTW. You still haven't given proof to the original question. Sigh!
Don’t have to be a mind reader. If you wanted them closed you’d have said so, but you don’t…and saying you want them open would prove with your own words that a Dem wants them open

Old 10-10-2022, 06:09 PM

1,052 posts, read 452,677 times
Quote:
You just wrote what you think. Not what I think.

In case you thought you were a mind reader, I have news for you.

BTW. You still haven't given proof to the original question. Sigh!
The original question is how many illegal do you think is the upper limit? The amazing thing is neither you nor any democrat-sympathetic poster has answered the question. What is it with lefties never, never answering a simple question directly? Always beating around the bush. What do you guys have to hide?

I've already answered. I think 0 illegal aliens is a good number to aim for. What say you?

Old 10-10-2022, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Proof? Where have you ever seen a quote from anyone saying they want the border open?
Hillary Clinton: Hillary Clinton in 2013 said she dreams of a "common market with open trade and open borders"

Xoe "Cornpop" Biden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwLYMPLYbo

That's just two of the most famous democrats of the past decade

Should I pull up some even more explicit open borders quotes from the infamous "squad,"
the poster faces of the new woke democrats

Old 10-10-2022, 06:15 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,648 times
Obfuscate, deflect, and ignore. If all else fails, toss out racism accusations. The MO of the open border mantra crowd.

The Mayor of NYC said 17k migrants were costing the city $1B and was complaining about it. Keep bussing them over. Make them fork over $$$. Break their will to support open borders.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:19 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
Hillary Clinton: Hillary Clinton in 2013 said she dreams of a "common market with open trade and open borders"

Xoe "Cornpop" Biden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwLYMPLYbo

That's just two of the most famous democrats of the past decade

Should I pull up some even more explicit open borders quotes from the infamous "squad,"
the poster faces of the new woke democrats
Open to free trade has nothing to do with immigrants. But I give you points for finding a quote.

I didn't watch you tube. Takes too long to load and I can't stand the ads.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Open to free trade has nothing to do with immigrants. But I give you points for finding a quote.

I didn't watch you tube. Takes too long to load and I can't stand the ads.
Well if you didn't watch it why are you commenting?

I see you're still playing semantics here and asking me to find quotes, but you have not yet answered the simple question. How many illegals is too many, anisible?

And while you're trying to deflect, has it occurred to you that actions speak louder than words? Democrats opposed President Trump's border wall, Remain in Mexico, and every other policy meant to deter and expel illegal aliens. That alone tells me they support open borders.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:31 PM

27,567 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
What is a "woke" Democrat? How do they differ from a "woke" Republican?
Anybody who is against building the Mexican Border Wall is woke.

It doesn't matter whether they call themselves Democrat, Republican, independent or whatever.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:52 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
Well if you didn't watch it why are you commenting?

I see you're still playing semantics here and asking me to find quotes, but you have not yet answered the simple question. How many illegals is too many, anisible?

And while you're trying to deflect, has it occurred to you that actions speak louder than words? Democrats opposed President Trump's border wall, Remain in Mexico, and every other policy meant to deter and expel illegal aliens. That alone tells me they support open borders.
I commented on your Hillary reference and told you why I didn't comment on the you tube one.

I am not deflecting on anything. I was having a related side conversation with Erie and his constant demands for "proof" which he couldn't answer when proof was asked of him.

You are trying to draw me into a discussion I don't choose to participate in. Nobody on this forum is forced to answer a question just because someone else asks.

Last edited by ansible90; 10-10-2022 at 07:23 PM..

Old 10-10-2022, 07:17 PM

13,650 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
I commented on your Hillary reference and told you why I didn't comment on the you tube one.

I am not deflecting on anything. I was having a side conversation with Erie and his constant demands for "proof" which he couldn't answer when proof was asked of him.

You are trying to draw me into a discussion I don't choose to participate in. Nobody on this forum is forced to answer a question just because someone else asks.

Then they might want to abstain from participating in a thread, which you are doing, sort of.

Old 10-10-2022, 08:00 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
When we reach the number of American immigrants, and replace the Natives killed.
Americans are native born Americans they aren't immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies