Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2022, 10:43 AM

7,501 posts, read 4,348,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoraBoraBobby View Post
So basically your saying she is an absolutely horrible person, full of hatred of everything including her own gender and race and wants this to country to be populated by only Caucasian people. Where did you gain these insights? Do you know her intimately? I've been watching and reading about her and have never seen a single statement made by her backing your claims. How did you arrive at your conclusions?
He/she was just regurgitating their Left wing talking points that have been repeated ad nauseam against anyone that opposes them. They're like broken records, mindless robots that can't think for themselves or come up with an original thought of their own. They can't win in the arena of ideas so they resort to derogatory name calling and false accusations in order to try and bring down their political opponents. They use those derogatory names so often that they've now become meaningless and is what can be expected of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The media is working for the elites. Anyone with an objective unbiased eye can see this. I'm surprised so many don't see what is happening behind the scenes.

Stoke fear, division, spread hatred around and you have everyone punching sideways.

Which is what they want. They want to keep the masses distracted and busy whilst they pillage. Their biggest fears are that people will look around and see what is happening and start punching up.

If we look at every single idea of the progressive left, they are all based with and end up with division. They are driven by the elites with the aim of control, power and money.

These cultural Marxist sell all of this crap under the guise of trying to help disadvantaged people and fight for equal rights.

That is all garbage but unfortunately you have many many useful idiots that buy into all of this stuff.

Once you see it, you see it, unfortunately many can't and won't. They've been propagandized to the max.
Well said!!!

Old 10-21-2022, 10:53 AM

15,054 posts, read 8,624,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Kari Lake is a right wing republican extremist, looney tune ex local TV bimbo. She knows absolutely NOTHING about governing. She didn't even know how laws are made. She stands for bigotry, hate of women and immigrants, homophobia, and everything the republican party now represents.

This thread just shows the incredible divide in Arizona between the right wing, white christian nationalist extremisim of rural AZ and the more moderate urban centers.

DON'T ALABAMA MY ARIZONA!
First of all, it ain’t YOUR Arizona. Secondly, turn the TV off. The legacy media has literally destroyed your mind, and you are responsible for allowing it. Just say no. Maybe the damage is reversible.

You can tell you are under mind control by the irrational display of vitriolic hatred of a person you don’t know, have no reason to hate, who couldn’t possibly fulfill the criteria necessary to be as despicable as you describe, because only a bare few throughout human history could live up to those definitions.

Furthermore, you need a refresher course in English language, because you seem to have an upside down definition of extreme. Let me help you here …

Teaching 2nd graders about gay sex is extreme … objecting to it isn’t extreme, nor is it homophobia. It’s basic common sense that immediately recognizes the inherent harm in sexualizing children at extremely inappropriate ages.

Protecting your state’s borders isn’t extreme. Allowing the free flow of illegals to flood into your communities, and overburden your social services, and abusing the tax dollars of your citizenry to pay for them is EXTREME.

Safeguarding election integrity, and questioning misconduct and illegal activity is not Extreme. Allowing misconduct and covering up criminal conduct and gross corruption is Extreme.

Old 10-21-2022, 10:59 AM

52,214 posts, read 52,636,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
First of all, it ain’t YOUR Arizona. Secondly, turn the TV off. The legacy media has literally destroyed your mind, and you are responsible for allowing it. Just say no. Maybe the damage is reversible.

You can tell you are under mind control by the irrational display of vitriolic hatred of a person you don’t know, have no reason to hate, who couldn’t possibly fulfill the criteria necessary to be as despicable as you describe, because only a bare few throughout human history could live up to those definitions.

Furthermore, you need a refresher course in English language, because you seem to have an upside down definition of extreme. Let me help you here …

Teaching 2nd graders about gay sex is extreme … objecting to it isn’t extreme, nor is it homophobia. It’s basic common sense that immediately recognizes the inherent harm in sexualizing children at extremely inappropriate ages.

Protecting your state’s borders isn’t extreme. Allowing the free flow of illegals to flood into your communities, and overburden your social services, and abusing the tax dollars of your citizenry to pay for them is EXTREME.

Safeguarding election integrity, and questioning misconduct and illegal activity is not Extreme. Allowing misconduct and covering up criminal conduct and gross corruption is Extreme
The bolded is just common sense and most people outside of the media and hacks on message boards would basically tend to agree.

In real life people tend to be much more middle road.

So many people here throw around right winger extremist very casually. If the bolded is now right winger extremism I guess I'm in that camp.

I'm a very middle of the road guy in general. Lean left on some issues and lean a bit more right on others.

Old 10-21-2022, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Safeguarding election integrity, and questioning misconduct and illegal activity is not Extreme. Allowing misconduct and covering up criminal conduct and gross corruption is Extreme.

Old 10-21-2022, 11:15 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,927,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post

Do you also think AOC is a bartender, if not you are showing your hypocrisy.

I haven't seen her spread any Big Lies of the Democrats. You are clearly showing your lack of deductive reasoning here.
I've never professed any love for AOC. I think she's qualified as a Congressman, IF she represents the opinions of her constituents. Governor is a very different job. AOC is not qualified to be Governor, much less President.

And you know what I mean by the Big Lie. Don't play dumb. No one who claims that Trump won in 2020 should be elected to any office in this country.

Old 10-21-2022, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Kari Lake cuts a promo like a WWE pro. What she did to that poor CNN reporter was so epic, especially because it was captured on video for all to see. Cold-hearted assassin, and that's a compliment. Yes, she's right, nobody likes the propaganda that CNN is putting out.

I can see why her opponent is not willing to debate her. Hobbs would be screaming for a safe space, and that would be right after the moderator introduced Kari Lake.

Barring any "hey, let's stop counting the votes" shenanigans, I expect Kari Lake to win. She's impressive, and certainly handles herself better than just about anyone I have seen.
It may seem this way, but truthfully, Kari Lake is simply doing what a lot of Republicans have failed to do. She addresses the issues, and she puts a spotlight on the differences in policies between Republicans and Democrats. There is nothing magical going on. She’s a good communicator and orator based on so many years in broadcast news, but there is nothing magical, other than the magic which results from telling the truth to people tired of constant lies.

Why more Republicans don’t do this is rather difficult to understand, because the Democrats cannot win any debate that is focused on policies. Their policies are disastrous, and we have seen the results of them on full display.

Consequently, their only tactic available to them is their tried and true old playbook of attacking and attempting to assassinate the character of their opponents, with allegations of racism, bigotry, white supremacy, Christian fundamentalism, oppression of the minorities, etc., etc., etc. Typical Democrat strategy that they’ve been using for decades, and too often, successfully, and in large measure because of a compliant media propaganda machine they have had working for them, brainwashing the public.

But there is a mass awakening, no doubt due in large measure to how overtly extreme the Marxist democrat progressives have become, and how destructive their actions have been proven in real time, for all to see. And the media brainwashing, which requires repetition, and constant reinforcement of the messaging only works when people tune in. And the legacy media has lost massive viewership, hence the brainwashing is wearing off and is failing. Only the extreme minority continue to tune in, and it’s quite evident to,the rest of us, who those people are … isn’t it?

It probably didn’t help the democrat cause to place a dementia patient as its leader, and a mentally deranged cackling hyena as his number two in the White House, but then again, we have a long list of them who aren’t much better, like Pelosi and so many others, so I’m guessing that was the best they could scrape up? Terrifying isn’t it? Biden their best? Frankly, if it was your mission to destroy the democrat party, you could hardly do better than what they are doing to themselves, and that is especially evident whenever Biden opens his mouth, or forgets where he is while on camera. The nonsensical and incoherent ramblings of a man clearly in late stage cognitive decline is quite illuminating, if not also terrifying to have at the helm of the ship. This is the democrat party, and their only chance to remain relevant is through media propaganda and election fraud.

Without those two things, not a single democrat could win a legitimate election based on policies.

Old 10-21-2022, 11:55 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,573,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You two never heard of the idea that once people see and learn things that they can then reformulate opinions based on new information?

LOL
Oh you mean listening to one loud mouth on TV blather on about how she is going to change the world and not buy into it because it's just another idiot politician telling people the mumbo jumbo they want to hear?

You mean like that? Then the answer would be no.

Old 10-21-2022, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
The fact that she was a Obama supporter and then switched to Trump tells me she has no convictions. She is a opportunist who will flow with whatever direction the wind blows. Seems like the GOP has been sold on entertainers. Goodluck with that.
There were a lot of deceived Obama supporters … so, I don’t criticize people for being deceived, but I sometimes do when they insist on remaining deceived.

Listen, part of it was the set-up man … John McCain …. a walking, talking, bag of buffoonery who’d probably have made Hitler look like a more desirable choice.

And, Obama was an expert teleprompter reader, and displayed a charisma that mesmerized the masses, like a political Rock Star.

So, I think she deserves the credit for realizing past mistakes, and changing positions. When you blend integrity with new found truths, such things tend to happen for those with open minds, and a reverence for right and wrong.

I especially admire people with the courage to speak truth to power, and those who don’t cower in response to daily media harassment and character assassination.

We need more people in politics like Lake, and a lot less of the establishment yes men.

Old 10-21-2022, 12:01 PM

52,214 posts, read 52,636,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Oh you mean listening to one loud mouth on TV blather on about how she is going to change the world and not buy into it because it's just another idiot politician telling people the mumbo jumbo they want to hear?

You mean like that? Then the answer would be no.
You two were talking about switching from Obama to the dark side, aka republicans and how she can't be trusted and she's just some kind of hack that switches based on the wind.

What you just wrote now is blather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies