Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2022, 06:50 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times

Advertisements

The video says it all. The lights are flickering, but nobody has been home in quite a while.,

THIS is the leader of the free world? Yeah. Right.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10...erview-n646847
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2022, 07:00 PM

12,990 posts, read 9,510,269 times
I flipped to Fox and saw that clip on Jesse Watters' program. Honestly, I didn't think it was all that bad, perhaps relatively speaking.

I interpreted his response as being thoughtful, not wanting to admit that "Dr. Jill" didn't want him to run again, and he was trying to figure out what to say.

For a normal person, yeah, it would have been bad; for Joe, not so much so.

Old 10-21-2022, 07:13 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,975,706 times
I'd be interested in seeing a longer cut, not just a few seconds. It's always interesting, when media cuts little clips, and doesn't allow the viewer to see the longer picture.

He's obviously slowing down. We all get that. I'd like to see 5 minutes or so, in a string.

Old 10-21-2022, 07:18 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
He's semi functional about half the time and non-functional the rest of the time. It's about time for him to spontaneously combust and save us any more embarrassment.

Old 10-21-2022, 07:28 PM

12,990 posts, read 9,510,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'd be interested in seeing a longer cut, not just a few seconds. It's always interesting, when media cuts little clips, and doesn't allow the viewer to see the longer picture.

He's obviously slowing down. We all get that. I'd like to see 5 minutes or so, in a string.
It's probably available somewhere online, perhaps on the MSNBC site.

Old 10-21-2022, 07:31 PM

4,960 posts, read 2,238,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
The video says it all. The lights are flickering, but nobody has been home in quite a while.,

THIS is the leader of the free world? Yeah. Right.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10...erview-n646847
Joe Biden just got tripped up trying not to laugh when the interviewer called his wife "Dr. Biden".

Old 10-21-2022, 07:33 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
He's semi functional about half the time and non-functional the rest of the time. It's about time for him to spontaneously combust and save us any more embarrassment.
We have two more years of his presidency.

Used to be, we would agree, as citizens, to try to protect a leader from looking vulnerable so we all could just wait it out until another leader could be elected.

This is where we are. We have two more years. Let's not force us to continue to look more vulnerable than we already are on the world stage.

Old 10-21-2022, 07:41 PM

4,960 posts, read 2,238,771 times
Quote:

Used to be, we would agree, as citizens, to try to protect a leader from looking vulnerable so we all could just wait it out until another leader could be elected.

This is where we are. We have two more years. Let's not force us to continue to look more vulnerable than we already are on the world stage.
I think it is important to force people to continue to confront their electoral choices. We, as a unified people, need to acknowledge to the world stage that we made a horrible mistake and that he does not represent us. But never forget that I did not vote for this assclown.

Old 10-21-2022, 07:43 PM

3,113 posts, read 939,317 times
Quote:

Biden is not functioning, someone else is running the country, and it does no one any service to pretend otherwise.

And quite frankly, anyone who voted for him needs to wake up and realize they were conned before they vote again.

Old 10-21-2022, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
Biden is not functioning, someone else is running the country, and it does no one any service to pretend otherwise.

And quite frankly, anyone who voted for him needs to wake up and realize they were conned before they vote again.
Nope.

He was the better option than the other candidate.

No one who voted for Biden wanted to encourage the other candidate.

Done and done. Shall we move on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies