Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2022, 01:32 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times

Advertisements

i didn't see hildawg called out even once on the deMSM for her latest election denialism. anyone else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2022, 01:42 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I wonder what the liberal left in here have to say about Hillary's remarks? Afterall it is supposedly a threat to democracy to question any election results.
How can Ms. Clinton question election results that have not occurred yet? The only ones that have been erroneously questioning election results are the MAGAs--2+ years later. What Ms. Clinton is saying is that the right-wing controlled Supreme Court could allow states to throw away all votes and declare their preferred winner. This could/would happen in R controlled states. They are already setting up for this...

A MAGA accusation is really a confession. Cheers.

Old 11-02-2022, 01:57 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It's one thing to say it. It's another to keep promulgating the lie two years after the fact.
Just stop with the righteous indignation. I had to hear about Bush II stealing elections for 8 years.

The attacks on electronic voting were so widespread by Democrats that it was spoofed by the Simpsons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_c1-YTk8M

Note the end where he mentions Ohio? That was the focal point of the 2004 "election theft" by Diebold that was propagated until Obama won.

Fast forward to 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE

Old 11-02-2022, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
How can Ms. Clinton question election results that have not occurred yet?
you'll have to ask hildawg. they're her words.

Old 11-02-2022, 02:06 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i didn't see hildawg called out even once on the deMSM for her latest election denialism. anyone else?
I would definitely have called her out had she filed 60 frivolous lawsuits, fomented an insurrection, sent a case up to the Supreme Court to try and have Clarence Thomas delay the election results, called and threatened election officials and secretaries of states and still be talking about it two years later. Sure, I'd call her out on it then. Until then, it's a nothing burger.

Old 11-02-2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
I would definitely have called her out had she filed 60 frivolous lawsuits, fomented an insurrection, sent a case up to the Supreme Court to try and have Clarence Thomas delay the election results, called and threatened election officials and secretaries of states and still be talking about it two years later. Sure, I'd call her out on it then. Until then, it's a nothing burger.
so election denial is fine and good unless there are additional factors involved?

interesting. have you notified xoe?

Old 11-02-2022, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
so election denial is fine and good unless there are additional factors involved?

interesting. have you notified xoe?
I wouldn't have cared that Trump denied the election. It was all the other crap he pulled after that that was ridiculous. Deny if you want. Start filing bogus lawsuits, start insurrections, threaten people etc., then yeah, I think it becomes a problem.

Old 11-02-2022, 02:23 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...clinton-230857

Quote:
The latest flurry of court actions brought by the Democratic National Committee and state Democratic parties — punctuated with a plea for relief late Sunday night to the Supreme Court
There is a lot of amnesia going around.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...allenge-233294

^^and here was another last ditch effort to not certify the election (*cough*)

Trump doesn't have an original bone in his body. Half of the stuff he accused democrats of and the media he stole from them.

Old 11-02-2022, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...clinton-230857

There is a lot of amnesia going around.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...allenge-233294

^^and here was another last ditch effort to not certify the election (*cough*)

Trump doesn't have an original bone in his body. Half of the stuff he accused democrats of and the media he stole from them.
And they kept going with that two years later? And they instigated a mob to stop the electoral count from happening? And they called election officials and secretaries of state, threatening them? Interesting.

Old 11-02-2022, 02:53 PM

20,121 posts, read 9,036,439 times
Hillary is concerned because in all likelihood she'll be the Democratic nominee for President in 2024. I don't see anyone standing in her way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies