Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2023, 08:44 PM

592 posts, read 502,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Liar..liar..liar..IKs this Santos?

Old 02-07-2023, 10:56 PM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
I was set to watch the address and had FOX news on. Then I caught this self congratulating commercial about a company that is helping its investors by promoting projects that help the community and improve the way of life for everyone. I thought, what country is this in? Things are going south and if they are making money for their investors they must be doing so at taxpayers expense and that's still not good.
Then they payoff. The company running the ad on FOX was... Blackrock. A company who is despoiling the country by buying up real estate and businesses and houses. Driving up prices for consumers, driving up home prices, increasing food prices by sabotaging the food production industry. I couldn't click off FOX fast enough. And forget CNBC or CNN, they're openly anti american. But Fox was supposed to be the alternative to authoritarianism and they apparently are on the same side as the rest.

Old 02-08-2023, 05:30 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,568,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
We had almost 4 years of 2 Sticky threads of perceived Trump Administration Lies and Hoaxes. The Biden Administration daily publishes and Tweets a multitude of lies.

Leading up to the Mid term elections, the lies are coming fast and furious. Let's discuss and keep it focused.

The 2 big lies from yesterday:

1. Joe Biden Claims Current Gas Prices Lower Than When He Took Office, States Falsely Gas Was Over $5/Gal When He Was Inaugurated.

2. BIDEN: “The American people are seeing the benefits of this economy that works for them. Families have more net worth today than they did before the pandemic."
Well then, those high gas prices belonged to Trump.

Old 02-08-2023, 05:42 AM

25,780 posts, read 12,849,279 times
Were the 1st words out of Xoe's mouth "the state of the union is strong"?

I would have turned it off right then, and there. We are not strong when:

-we're $31.5T in debt
-open Southern border, where terrorists & fentanyl pours in
-we allow spy aircraft to traverse our entire continent
-we're allowing China to buy up everything in sight here
-and, our people are as divided as ever
-2/3rds of our citizens live paycheck to paycheck

Old 02-08-2023, 07:43 PM

12,994 posts, read 9,526,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I was set to watch the address and had FOX news on. Then I caught this self congratulating commercial about a company that is helping its investors by promoting projects that help the community and improve the way of life for everyone. I thought, what country is this in? Things are going south and if they are making money for their investors they must be doing so at taxpayers expense and that's still not good.
Then they payoff. The company running the ad on FOX was... Blackrock. A company who is despoiling the country by buying up real estate and businesses and houses. Driving up prices for consumers, driving up home prices, increasing food prices by sabotaging the food production industry. I couldn't click off FOX fast enough. And forget CNBC or CNN, they're openly anti american. But Fox was supposed to be the alternative to authoritarianism and they apparently are on the same side as the rest.
They're on the "make money" side, whatever that takes. They (and the other networks) apparently have to pay their anchors ungodly exorbitant salaries. Otherwise there wouldn't be virtually ever-present ads for scams like Balance of Nature, Relief Factor, and Relaxium.

Old 02-08-2023, 09:23 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Lying sack of crap

President Biden: “A lot of Republicans, their dream is to cut Social Security, Medicare. Well, let me just say this. It's your dream. But I'm going [use] to my veto pen and make it a nightmare.”

Old 02-09-2023, 06:59 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
They should not even have had a "sticky" for the State of the Union address, as "Biden lies" had it covered!

Old 02-09-2023, 04:52 PM

16,093 posts, read 6,863,630 times
Biden Lies

Nothing new.

Neilson Ratings anyone?.....................sound of crickets.

Old 02-10-2023, 05:57 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
And he says this in the State of The Union address, no less. What does lying to demonize the entire Republican Party have to do with the state of our nation????

Well, we know what he thinks the state of our union should be, an all out civil war based upon party affiliation.

Since he became president, Biden has engaged in a campaign to demonize not only all Republican politicians, but most of their voters too.

Biden's SOTU speech theme is essentially: "Republicans are evil and they want to kill you!! What are you going to do about it?"

Old 02-10-2023, 08:53 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,180,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
We had almost 4 years of 2 Sticky threads of perceived Trump Administration Lies and Hoaxes. The Biden Administration daily publishes and Tweets a multitude of lies.

Leading up to the Mid term elections, the lies are coming fast and furious. Let's discuss and keep it focused.

The 2 big lies from yesterday:

1. Joe Biden Claims Current Gas Prices Lower Than When He Took Office, States Falsely Gas Was Over $5/Gal When He Was Inaugurated.

2. BIDEN: “The American people are seeing the benefits of this economy that works for them. Families have more net worth today than they did before the pandemic."
You omitted the most important lie leading up to the mid-term elections and that was classified docs found in an office on a college campus and his home.

You understand that the Constitution does not prohibit the licensing of journalists, right?

I mean, if we wanted to, we could license journalists the same way we license attorneys and hold journalists to a strict ethical code and sanction, fine, and/or yank their license if they violate that code.

The most amusing thing I saw related to the lies in the in Mistake of the Union Address was his claim that he reduced the deficit and a "fact-checker" website in support of his claim used a White House press release.

Biden reduced the deficit and we know that's true because instead of using US Treasury data to support the claim (which would have refuted his claim) we used a White House press release that said it was true so it must be true.

That's tautology at it's finest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies