Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2022, 02:39 PM

7,375 posts, read 3,834,249 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-8g0zWXra0

Anyone remember this episode from 1987? I do, and I remember thinking, "Those crazy Brits. That would never happen here!"

Guess I was mistaken.

And the way the British Marxists did it is identical to how Marxists did it here. They get their activists in the schools as teachers and administrators and into school boards of areas with large numbers of immigrants, minorities or simply complacent parents. From there, it's the city councils. The leftist agenda is pushed almost immediately. Once they control hiring, they only hire link-minded leftists.

Oakland is the perfect example of the end result. The schools outside the affluent Oakland Hills are indoctrination centers. One of the BLM founders said she is a trained Marxist and it started in Oakland public schools. Berkeley schools are no better. I do think Oakland schools are worse. Probably worse than San Francisco schools.

All the problems of today were foretold decades ago. We should have listened.

Old 11-05-2022, 02:51 PM

3,737 posts, read 2,566,784 times
Prophetic.. thanks for sharing.

Old 11-05-2022, 08:50 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,250,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post

Anyone remember this episode from 1987? I do, and I remember thinking, "Those crazy Brits. That would never happen here!"

Guess I was mistaken.

And the way the British Marxists did it is identical to how Marxists did it here. They get their activists in the schools as teachers and administrators and into school boards of areas with large numbers of immigrants, minorities or simply complacent parents. From there, it's the city councils. The leftist agenda is pushed almost immediately. Once they control hiring, they only hire link-minded leftists.

Oakland is the perfect example of the end result. The schools outside the affluent Oakland Hills are indoctrination centers. One of the BLM founders said she is a trained Marxist and it started in Oakland public schools. Berkeley schools are no better. I do think Oakland schools are worse. Probably worse than San Francisco schools.

Yes, we should have. Thank you for posting. I have already passed this on to others.

Old 11-05-2022, 08:50 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
you can see the red, marxist roots of so many of our current plagues in the video- BurnLootMurder, antiFA, CRT, labelling everything they don't like 'racist,' etc.

oddly enough the '60 Minutes ' of today is 100% on board with all this garbage.

Old 11-06-2022, 08:31 AM

21,154 posts, read 19,742,228 times
Ah... back when 60 Minutes used to have journalism. I stopped watching them several years ago.

Old 11-06-2022, 08:37 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,728,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post

Guess I was mistaken.

Holy ****** ****, how did this little gem get buried in the historical archives!!!!!!!

SPREAD IT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA, EVERY ONE OF YOU

Old 11-06-2022, 08:40 AM

holy crap
holy crap
holy crap
holy crap

I can't believe it, I can't believe it

Carbon copy, Morley Safer is describing EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY what is happening now in precise detail. In the past 4 years I have not heard anyone summarize what is happening so exactly right now in such great detail as he does here in 1987 even from James Lindsay, Brett Weinstein, or Jordan Peterson. Oh my god, I am absolutely speechless

Pass it on, PLEASE. Make a copy of the video before CBS copyright strikes this youtube channel

Old 11-06-2022, 09:17 AM

1,175 posts, read 551,797 times
I tried, I can’t watch it all. The irony is so sharp it hurts.

Old 11-06-2022, 10:37 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times
60 minutes needs to watch this……

Does anybody remember when "journalism" was a real profession, and not just a current form of garbage collection?

This shows how well the distinction has been lost between education and indoctrination.

Last edited by mountainrose; 11-06-2022 at 10:45 AM..

Old 11-06-2022, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
60 minutes needs to watch this……

Does anybody remember when "journalism" was a real profession, and not just a current form of garbage collection?
CBS = big American corporation

Big corporations = only hire College grads

College past 1-2 decades = 99% run by woke Marxists

ergo CBS is now run by ideologues who throw tantrums at the mere suggestion of non far-left perspectives
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies