Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2022, 08:39 AM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times

Advertisements

So while his country is under attack Zelensky is flying around the globe doing photo shoots for magazines and appearing on TV shows all the while saying he needs more money.

Zelensky even got pissed off when he could not appear at the Oscars...he asked and they say no.

This Ukraine war is fishy...very fishy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2022, 08:46 AM

5,935 posts, read 2,760,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
So while his country is under attack Zelensky is flying around the globe doing photo shoots for magazines and appearing on TV shows all the while saying he needs more money.

Zelensky even got pissed off when he could not appear at the Oscars...he asked and they say no.

Yeah something doesn't sit right. Does anyone think that the Russians couldn't take Zelensky out at anytime? The Russians haven't been attacking the seat of power in Kiev/Kyiv. The Russians built all of Ukraine's government buildings, bunkers. They know where everything is. Are we really to believe that the Russians have zero intelligence spy operations deeply engrained in the Ukrainian government? They're all the same people, with a large percentage that side with Moscow.

I think the Russians are content that the war is dragging on through the long cold European winter. It's depleting our weapons, it's creating splinters and fractures within the EU, it's creating social upheaval in Europe, it's effecting their elections, we've drained our SPR. I'm sure China is elated, that the US is bogged down in yet another overseas war, while they prepare to take Taiwan.

So far, Ukraine has doubled our rate of war spending in Afghanistan. With Biden's latest announcement of $37.7 billion more in Ukraine spending, we're nearing $100 billion in Ukraine.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:16 AM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Yeah something doesn't sit right. Does anyone think that the Russians couldn't take Zelensky out at anytime? The Russians haven't been attacking the seat of power in Kiev/Kyiv. The Russians built all of Ukraine's government buildings, bunkers. They know where everything is. Are we really to believe that the Russians have zero intelligence spy operations deeply engrained in the Ukrainian government? They're all the same people, with a large percentage that side with Moscow.

I think the Russians are content that the war is dragging on through the long cold European winter. It's depleting our weapons, it's creating splinters and fractures within the EU, it's creating social upheaval in Europe, it's effecting their elections, we've drained our SPR. I'm sure China is elated, that the US is bogged down in yet another overseas war, while they prepare to take Taiwan.

So far, Ukraine has doubled our rate of war spending in Afghanistan. With Biden's latest announcement of $37.7 billion more in Ukraine spending, we're nearing $100 billion in Ukraine.
Plus..Zelensky is getting an allowance from us...$1.5 billion a month...money is moved from the Pentagon to the State Dept and given to Ukraine as foreign assistance....Biden "Memorandums" which are posted on WH.gov

Maybe that is why Congress gave the military more money than they asked for last year ?? ($25 billion more)
Like this was planned or something...odd

Old 11-17-2022, 09:25 AM

9,419 posts, read 11,166,375 times
Quote:

Pshaw!! What could be fishy about US sending uncounted unaudited billion$ to one of the two nation$ that own$ the Xiden Crime Fam?

Old 11-17-2022, 09:36 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:

Not only that, but immediately trying to get NATO involved and exercising article 5 without waiting for the investigation of what happened. I don't appreciate him trying to kick start WWIII.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:37 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subjective Opinion View Post
It's funny when Russian pipeline was blown up everyone suspected Russia or usa. Nobody suspected the people they were actually at war with. Lol
Well, Ukraine doesn’t have the capability to blow up those underwater pipelines. So that narrows it down to basically the US or UK. Those who would even contemplate the idea that Russia blew up their own pipelines are about as brain damaged as can be.

Who benefits from this? Germany doesn’t. Russia doesn’t. Europe as a whole, doesn’t. But the US does.

It’s pretty evident the US was responsible, and based on Biden’s remarks at the beginning of the year, telling reporters that if Russia invades, the pipelines will be shut down is really a confession before the fact.

I really don’t know how anyone can have a problem putting together this two piece puzzle.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:42 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
So that narrows it down to basically the US or UK.
Who benefits from this? Germany doesn’t. Russia doesn’t. Europe as a whole, doesn’t. But the US does.

It’s pretty evident the US was responsible, and based on Biden’s remarks at the beginning of the year, telling reporters that if Russia invades, the pipelines will be shut down is really a confession before the fact.
I agree. I suspect the UK carried it out with the order from the US, if reports are to be believed.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:45 AM

1,884 posts, read 1,002,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
So let's see...

I haven't seen one leftist on this thread, after being informed they were WRONG about this whole thing and who have been screeching at the top of their lungs for counter-attack war against something we now know DIDN'T HAPPEN the way the shoot-from-the-hip MSM portrayed it, apologizing for being wrong. Not one. Or even admitting they were wrong. In fact, all I've seen so far is double-downing and what they-themselves would be calling "conspiracy theories" had it come from any mouth besides their own.
Not the person you want but I'll speak up as a dirty lefty. I never made any claims

Mostly because I'm not a ******* geopolitical expert at the helm of action. I'm not adding anything to the discussion, sure. I just want to signal that the ones who "know what they don't know" tend to be the silent majority.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:59 AM

8,338 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Dimocrats are suckers for any penis piano player.

Old 11-17-2022, 10:15 AM

1,640 posts, read 1,645,551 times
The missile is from Ukraine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies