Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2022, 09:48 PM

8,143 posts, read 3,702,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesclues5 View Post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2022, 11:36 PM

1,368 posts, read 490,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It is not obviously an accident. Russkie milbloggers have been calling for an attack on NATO and here it is. Accident or not, Russia must be punished severely. The world has had enough of Putin's war.
This will not age well. Lol thank goodness cooler minds prevailed. You would have been lunging for the launch codes if you were in charge.

Old 11-16-2022, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Russia had no reason to invade a peaceful country...a country that they had already taken land from illegally in Crimea...Russia is evil...always has been...they should be destroyed from the face of the earth...

They should have let Ukraine be.
Yikes! All those innocent people living there too ay? Again, yikes.

Old 11-17-2022, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
I am lost at your thought process. What does helping Ukraine have to do with imposing our values on other nations? Right now the country that is imposing its values on another country is Russia. Right now the Russians are killing civilians and bombing critical infrastructures in Ukraine. In WWII we helped stop Hitler. We can help stop Putin. That is not imposing our values on other nations.

It's interesting that you mention liberals. In the last assistance package to Ukraine, out of over 200 House Republicans, only 57 voted against. That's an overwhelming number of House Republicans who voted to help Ukraine. So overwhelming that you wouldn't need any liberal votes to pass.
They get a cut for voting for it, duh.

Old 11-17-2022, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
One would think so along with reports of what it hit and how many were injured/killed.
But nothing.....
It's funny when Russian pipeline was blown up everyone suspected Russia or usa. Nobody suspected the people they were actually at war with. Lol

Old 11-17-2022, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
is anyone else bothered by zelensky's demand for a retaliatory strike before he even knew wtf happened?
Hand in the air.

Old 11-17-2022, 12:46 AM

24,693 posts, read 9,510,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
is anyone else bothered by zelensky's demand for a retaliatory strike before he even knew wtf happened?
Yup, signs of a false flag operation. Not even Poland was acting crazy when they found out.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:08 AM

4,992 posts, read 2,726,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I'm bothered by a lot of things regarding this conflict

1 I'm bothered by the fact that the left Democrats and hawkish Republicans have joined together to create the narrative that everything Ukraine is good and everything Russian is bad, end of story and you are not allowed to question it.

2 I am bothered that in this day and age the censorship being used to cover this conflict is very effective

3 I'm bothered by all the Ukraine bots that comment one sided viewpoints

4 I'm bothered that many U.S.A citizens seem eager for the U.S.A to get into a shooting war with Russia

5 I'm bothered that Biden and his family along with certain globalists have dubious financial ties and no media questions that conflict of interest

6 I'm bothered that U.S.A citizens are fine giving a a blank check to Ukraine and don't question where the money is actually going

7 I'm bothered that the media including FOX runs the story that Russian missiles hit Poland before even waiting to check and confirm the truth
Well said.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:17 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,773,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subjective Opinion View Post
This will not age well. Lol thank goodness cooler minds prevailed. You would have been lunging for the launch codes if you were in charge.
Pondy and other Democrats are BIG WAR!!!

They love the BIG WAR military complex, because it greatly increases their donor's profits.

Old 11-17-2022, 08:37 AM

25,883 posts, read 18,904,112 times
So let's see...

I haven't seen one leftist on this thread, after being informed they were WRONG about this whole thing and who have been screeching at the top of their lungs for counter-attack war against something we now know DIDN'T HAPPEN the way the shoot-from-the-hip MSM portrayed it, apologizing for being wrong. Not one. Or even admitting they were wrong. In fact, all I've seen so far is double-downing and what they-themselves would be calling "conspiracy theories" had it come from any mouth besides their own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies