Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2022, 06:03 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
is anyone else bothered by zelensky's demand for a retaliatory strike before he even knew wtf happened?
I'm bothered by a lot of things regarding this conflict

1 I'm bothered by the fact that the left Democrats and hawkish Republicans have joined together to create the narrative that everything Ukraine is good and everything Russian is bad, end of story and you are not allowed to question it.

2 I am bothered that in this day and age the censorship being used to cover this conflict is very effective

3 I'm bothered by all the Ukraine bots that comment one sided viewpoints

4 I'm bothered that many U.S.A citizens seem eager for the U.S.A to get into a shooting war with Russia

5 I'm bothered that Biden and his family along with certain globalists have dubious financial ties and no media questions that conflict of interest

6 I'm bothered that U.S.A citizens are fine giving a a blank check to Ukraine and don't question where the money is actually going

7 I'm bothered that the media including FOX runs the story that Russian missiles hit Poland before even waiting to check and confirm the truth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2022, 06:17 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,791,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I bet you believe Russia blew up their own pipeline too right?
I do.

Old 11-16-2022, 06:22 PM

7,151 posts, read 4,745,406 times
Zelensky is a danger to every citizen of America. What kind of an idiot demands WW3. Who the H does this guy think he is and why the H are we sending him billions while Americans are suffering.

Media in Ukraine is state run, censored, and he’s still claiming on his media that this was Russia’s doing. Liars and losers are running the world.

God help us.

Old 11-16-2022, 06:30 PM

15,107 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
Twin explosions rang out this afternoon in Przewodów, a rural village located five miles from Ukrainian border.

Will this be the impetus that makes NATO get directly involved in the Russia/Ukraine conflict, and commit 'boots on the ground' or a 'no fly zone'?
It’s always best to take a deep breath, and then wait for the real facts to emerge before making rash claims.

Had you just given it a couple of hours, you wouldn’t look so poorly informed.

Of course, if you had simply assessed the situation rationally, you would have immediately reached the conclusion that it would be contrary to Russia’s interests in attacking a NATO Country.

But, who would benefit by such a thing? Oh yes, Ukraine. They’d love to have NATO get involved.

Old 11-16-2022, 06:34 PM

8,160 posts, read 3,684,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
I do.
Based on what?

Old 11-16-2022, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Zelensky is a danger to every citizen of America. What kind of an idiot demands WW3. Who the H does this guy think he is and why the H are we sending him billions while Americans are suffering.

Media in Ukraine is state run, censored, and he’s still claiming on his media that this was Russia’s doing. Liars and losers are running the world.

God help us.
It is breaking that digital crypt money billionaire now involved in scandal was a top donor to Democrats and had ties to Ukraine and the WEF as well

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...crats-now.html

The everyday people in the world are being scammed by the leftist devoted elite and many don't want to see it, instead they place a Ukraine flag on their Twitter account and repeat hive minded narratives

Old 11-16-2022, 06:50 PM

7,151 posts, read 4,745,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
It is breaking that digital crypt money billionaire now involved in scandal was a top donor to Democrats and had ties to Ukraine and the WEF as well

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...crats-now.html

The everyday people in the world are being scammed by the leftist devoted elite and many don't want to see it, instead they place a Ukraine flag on their Twitter account and repeat hive minded narratives
Yes I know and agree.
Although unfortunately it seems most are just too stupid to see it. It’s easier to be an idiot.

Old 11-16-2022, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Yes I know and agree.
Although unfortunately it seems most are just too stupid to see it. It’s easier to be an idiot.
It is really a difficult time to be a idealist, a idealist that believes in of the people, by the people, for the people, and believes that the ideals of the constitution and bill of rights, it is a bitter red pill to swallow that it's all BS and many everyday people either just don't care or feel it is a helpless situation , people like Ed Snowden is a idealist, look what it got him, many Americans hate him for it, and those that support him it didn't matter in the end ,nothing of the corruptness of government not caring about the 4th amendment and such he revealed really didn't change anything, people just shrugged and went on like nothing.

Old 11-16-2022, 08:43 PM

2,334 posts, read 963,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Based on what?

Obviously this

Old 11-16-2022, 08:53 PM

18,032 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
Twin explosions rang out this afternoon in Przewodów, a rural village located five miles from Ukrainian border.

Will this be the impetus that makes NATO get directly involved in the Russia/Ukraine conflict, and commit 'boots on the ground' or a 'no fly zone'?
No.

Rockets not Russian.

Hashtag Thread ruined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
all true...but look on the map where this is.....you can't get further away from the action than this

....don't be surprised if Ukraine did it
There it is.

Last edited by McGowdog; 11-16-2022 at 09:07 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies