Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2022, 07:47 AM

3,997 posts, read 4,154,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Club Q shooting suspect is nonbinary, defense attorneys say

\

Joseph Archambault and Michael Bowman, the state public defenders for suspect Anderson Lee Aldrich, filed a slew of motions Tuesday and included a footnote about Aldrich’s identity.

“Anderson Aldrich is nonbinary,” the footnote states. “They use they/them pronouns, and for the purposes of all formal filings, will be addressed as Mx. Aldrich.”

Does no one else see a problem here? They/them is PLURAL!! We've got attorney's that are perpetuating stupidity! I don't care if he is a he or a she, but he/she is not a them! When our legal system has been corrupted this bad all one can do at this point is shake his or her head in disbelief........

Old 11-23-2022, 07:51 AM

35,824 posts, read 18,164,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus10 View Post
Does no one else see a problem here? They/them is PLURAL!! We've got attorney's that are perpetuating stupidity! I don't care if he is a he or a she, but he/she is not a them! When our legal system has been corrupted this bad all one can do at this point is shake his or her head in disbelief........
His attorneys are throwing anything at the wall they can, to get some leniency from the court. If they can get this reduced from a hate crime, there's a chance this man will be out of prison sometime in his life.

And I guess that's the goal, for some reason.

Old 11-23-2022, 07:55 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,995,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
His attorneys are throwing anything at the wall they can, to get some leniency from the court. If they can get this reduced from a hate crime, there's a chance this man will be out of prison sometime in his life.

The attorneys should not be defending him? Are you suggesting that they purposefully do a horrible job?

First conspiracy theories and now yo suggesting that his attorneys should 'throw the case'?

Posts getting weirder and weirder by the minute. Maybe they should just do away with his day in court.

Has any LGBTQ organization started a go fund me for this poorly misunderstood nonbinary? No? Why not?

Old 11-23-2022, 08:02 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,817,107 times
Quote:
He changed his name because he was being severely bullied online, is what came out yesterday.
News is reporting the name change was due to him wanting to distance himself from his Dad. Was he being bullied because people learned that it was his Dad?

Old 11-23-2022, 08:04 AM

Quote:

How do you know that they don’t actually consider themself to be non binary? Questioning their gender identity is transphobic.

There’s no reduced sentence for a mass murderer. He will be spending the rest of his life in prison, either way.

Old 11-23-2022, 08:07 AM

21,380 posts, read 7,995,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
How do you know that they don’t actually consider himself to be non binary? Questioning their gender identity is transphobic.
Yes, we've been told over and over and over to respect anyone who 'comes out' and to believe every word they said since they are the only ones who know about their own identity.

Odd that it is being questioned.

From what I've read, I would guess that this guy was sexually abused by family members. That's only an opinion. About was appears to be a highly dysfunctional family.

Old 11-23-2022, 08:08 AM

6,912 posts, read 9,448,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
How do you know that they don’t actually consider himself to be non binary? Questioning their gender identity is transphobic.
Right?

It’s so weird to me that the people who whine, wail, and scream about folks being ‘misgendered’ are now so quick to question someone’s gender identity in this instance.

Old 11-23-2022, 08:08 AM

3,347 posts, read 1,840,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
At the end of the day - the killer is responsible. That's it.

Left - Right - Gay - Straight - White - Black... doesn't matter.

Death penalty in two weeks.
Actually, it DOES matter.

And quite a bit nowadays.

I hope this incident sparks a broader discussion that exposes the intellectual emptiness of the entire identity-based political-social movements embraced by the progressive left.

The seemingly endless stream of 'genders', from 'transgender' to 'non-binary' and now the newly-minted 'eunuch' (see WPATH v.8) has stretched common sense to the breaking point.

I've even read reports of individuals who want to add sex parts to conform to their dual identity!

Remember, you heard it here!

Old 11-23-2022, 08:12 AM

5,045 posts, read 2,421,041 times
The last few posts... what happens when religious nutcases mistake horrible for clever.

Old 11-23-2022, 09:19 AM

The shooter had some weird content on his YouTube as per the Gazette article I shared
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies